Vicky B said:dave
please enlighten me, what does BTW mean???
Vicky B said:dave
please enlighten me, what does BTW mean???
Edmundo said:Will buckled rails mean that we arrive late - like we did at Wigan a couple of years back, despite planning a mid-day arrival?
From www.virgintrains.co.uk :
Hot weather restrictions
Due to the exceptionally hot weather Network Rail has imposed widespread speed restrictions over the network.
Unfortunately, these will result in extended journey times, some service reductions and disruption. Please ask a member of the team at stations for details.
We apologise for the impact that these changes will cause. The situation will be kept under constant review.
Message last updated 11:00, 6/8/03

So we'll be back late? Damn, I have a party to attend.Jimbee said:At the moment the speed restrictions are only in place between 12-7pm so fingers crossed.
Edmundo said:So we'll be back late? Damn, I have a party to attend.
Edmundo said:I certainly won't have to worry about transport home!
nocoat said:Liverpool City Centre at 11:15 ... cabs to ground :yes:

Edmundo said:Don't know, beezy. It's a house warming for the girl who has moved into the downstairs flat. Since she moves in entertainment and music biz circles, you never know what it might be like!
I certainly won't have to worry about transport home!
Not at all. I've been to a couple of parties like that one since, with no adverse effects. And this time, I won't have to leave the building!Andy Mutton said:Ed, didn't the last party like this result in a trip to A&E and a lump of your head missing?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Andy Mutton said:We are on the 8.40 Euston Beer express, with Big John and The Nutter in tow![]()
![]()
