All Over...
but the squad seems to have come apart at the seams since Wednesday.
A bit like the fans on here
but the squad seems to have come apart at the seams since Wednesday.
A bit like the fans on here
It had to be seen to be believed.:sad:
The aim is not to stay up, it's to go up.With 3 clubs already on minus points, we would have to play pretty bad for us to go down this season....................then again ???
The aim is not to stay up, it's to go up.
You can tell me all about it on Saturday then![]()


The aim is not to stay up, it's to go up.
You won't talk to me.:sad:
Anyway it's best not to join mark's and Greenholme's gang.
They were picked out as the chief "Don't panic" merchants who would be on the GPG 10 minutes after kick off. Some of us were still in shock in the car parks.![]()
you were in the car park ten minutes after kick off? no wonder you thought it was boring.
Lets give is at least 4 league games before we judge.......perhaps![]()
Can you name me one thing about the weekend that gave you hope?
:suspect:Can you name me one thing about the weekend that gave you hope?
I would say the first 7 minutes were a bit like the Crewe game at Wembley where I thought it was men against boys.![]()
I can't eat or sleep and I've sh*t my pants but I'm over it.Get over it FFS!![]()
![]()

I can't eat or sleep and I've sh*t my pants but I'm over it.
Stop using americanisms on me, whatever. FACT.
I asked MarkyBee what he saw that gave him hope, I'm interested in hearing from others that were there.![]()

Can you name me one thing about the weekend that gave you hope?
I would say the first 7 minutes were a bit like the Crewe game at Wembley where I thought it was men against boys.![]()
You won't talk to me.:sad:
I have no need to hear from anyone who wasn't there as they have no voice that interests me.![]()
:shrug:


was it worse than macclesfield last season? be honest now.
was it worse than macclesfield last season? be honest now.
I think my question was taken in the wrong context by the BU bully.
I respect MarkyBee's football opinion , even though he is a perv, I wanted to know if he took any real positives from it. I was telling people that we would be back but with no real reason other than blind faith. I wasn't sayimg there was no hope, I was hoping to hear MarkyBee's reasons for optimism.
I have no need to hear from anyone who wasn't there as they have no voice that interests me.![]()
My confidence for this season has been built up whilst watching the way we've played during the pre-season.
For what my opinion's worth, it was difficult to take any positives from the game, save for our performance in the first 7 - 8 minutes when I thought it was simply a case of how many we were going to win by.
My confidence for this season has been built up whilst watching the way we've played during the pre-season. I've seen us play fast, free flowing football and look genuinely dangerous going forward. I concede that we showed precious little of that on Saturday but I maintain that they've not become poor players overnight and am damn sure I saw little or nothing that gave me any such confidence during last year's pre-season. Of course it's bitterly disappointing to see us turn out a performance like that but it's far too early for all the doom and gloom there's been on here since the final whistle imho.
And not for want of support either, they got plenty of noise in the first 20 minutes from us, then forgot how to play football.
Still, Saturday eh? Matt Heywood? Ball on the deck? Wrestling Moses? Penalty! Poole steps up? Slots it home? Zero to hero? Isn't it? Marvelous.
Gordon Strachan and Neil Warnock were in the crowd, they must know something we don't:suspect:
cant believe Warnock would travel 250 miles out of his way to see a Bees player he can see 15 or so miles away.
Andy Bishop has scored 34 goals each for both of his last two clubs over four seasons and 166 games suggesting he could be over his early career injury woes and at 25 could possibly step up a level or two.
err, Warnock was at Selhurst Park managing his own team.
Andy Bishop has scored 34 goals each for both of his last two clubs over four seasons and 166 games suggesting he could be over his early career injury woes and at 25 could possibly step up a level or two.
cant believe Warnock would travel 250 miles out of his way to see a Bees player he can see 15 or so miles away.
err, Warnock was at Selhurst Park managing his own team.

was it worse than macclesfield last season? be honest now.
Someone should try telling those Chester fans that it's only two games of the season, and there is a lot of the season to go yet. Bloody drama queens....![]()
Well, what do you think?![]()
Jimmy Bullard, you're a waste of space. Go back to 'supporting' Fulham from your computer in America. Why do you care how we do in the League Cup v Swansea anyway?

Think before you post![]()

QPRshite are our closest rivals, they're who i want to play
Will be a long time before we compete with the ra ra's and their billions