Another Manager Poll

Who Should Be the Latest Next Manager?

  • Nicky Forster

    Votes: 139 27.0%
  • Gary Johnson

    Votes: 66 12.8%
  • Martin Allen

    Votes: 76 14.8%
  • Chris Hughton

    Votes: 47 9.1%
  • Steve Coppell

    Votes: 78 15.2%
  • Alan Curbishley

    Votes: 42 8.2%
  • Roberto di Matteo

    Votes: 82 16.0%
  • Paulo Sousa

    Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Dean Holdsworth

    Votes: 14 2.7%
  • Paul Buckle

    Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Keith Hill

    Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Jim Magilton

    Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Director of Football / Forster

    Votes: 126 24.5%
  • Someone Else (Please Add Name to Thread)

    Votes: 18 3.5%

  • Total voters
    514
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Manager Poll

What makes him a better bet than Forster?

I'm not saying he is - that's for someone else to determine. I just find it strange that somebody could be anti JFH without knowing anything of his capabilities.
 

Another Manager Poll

What's wrong with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank? Seems intelligent and would obviously have very good contacts. Could be the next Poyet for all we know. :shrug:

Urm....Poyet had experience as a coach. Has JFH had the same?
 

Another Manager Poll

The club won't gamble on somebody like Hasselbaink. Heard he got down to the last 2 for the Aldershot job. Like Forster, he may well go on to be a decent manager but it's not the right time for him to become Brentford manager. Wouldn't be fair on him, wouldn't be right for us.
 

Another Manager Poll

Yeah like playing Bennett & Gayle in defence for half the season when we got promoted..........:rolleyes:

Millwall away anyone ? :banghead:

I was referring to Holder getting us promoted with "Perrymans squad", not what happened the following season. I didn't miss many games that season and was at the shambles that was Millwall, Bristol City away. I also recall Gayle (and Smillie) in defence - I'd prefer to forget about Bennett
 

Another Manager Poll

What's wrong with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank? Seems intelligent and would obviously have very good contacts. Could be the next Poyet for all we know. :shrug:

Not Anti him , just wouldnt want him.

Rather have Fozzy all day long .
 

Another Manager Poll

I'm not saying he is - that's for someone else to determine. I just find it strange that somebody could be anti JFH without knowing anything of his capabilities.

Dont know that he has capabilities....thats the problem.

Anyway , It wont be him ;)
 

Another Manager Poll

I would rather have neither but if I'm honest, I'd take Hasselbank over Forster based on who he has worked with over the years.
 

Another Manager Poll

I bumped into Nicky early this morning in Tescos Ashford , had a brief chat with him about tomorrows game and wished him luck with regards to the job, bloody nice bloke ........told me he really aprreciated my wishes.

Big part of me hopes he gets it.

Which big part of you is that ?
 

Another Manager Poll

I would rather have neither but if I'm honest, I'd take Hasselbank over Forster based on who he has worked with over the years.

God, you lot on here think I was 'unkind' to mad bad Scott, and you all wash your hands of Forster like he's done nothing for our club.

Makes me laugh, if Scott saved us from the Conference, then Nicky saved us from League 2.
 

Another Manager Poll

God, you lot on here think I was 'unkind' to mad bad Scott, and you all wash your hands of Forster like he's done nothing for our club.

Makes me laugh, if Scott saved us from the Conference, then Nicky saved us from League 2.

Us lot! Who promoted you to head sage then?
 

Another Manager Poll

Can we have a new poll please? as surely Holdsworth, MA and the dinosaur Johnson don't have a chance..........

no one has mentioned CH???? for us or any other club??? strange. No to Paulo and not so slim Jim please.
 

Another Manager Poll

I just met Ossie Ardiles at the Texaco petrol station.
He said the interview went well and he guarenteed entertainment and goals next season.
He had no view on the dug outs, but the home one will be sponsored by "freelosmalvinas.com"
 

Another Manager Poll

Kettering Bee met Ian Atkins in the toilets in Wicksteed Park late last night.
I think it's a massive coincidence that they were both caught short after hours.
 

Another Manager Poll

no one has mentioned CH???? for us or any other club??? strange.

Heavily linked with WHU should a vacancy pop up, in one of the red tops the other day, supporter of the club and been spotted at quite a lot of games.
 

Another Manager Poll

For what it is worth, and I know my opinion doesn't mean a thing, I think NF knows now he aint got the gig. I think today he will lead his team out for the final time as manager. However, this isn't to say he wont be a part of the new regime. When he first given the job albiet on a tempory basis things seemed to chang straight away, as in the standard of football played and the players playing and looking as though enjoying themselves. At first I was over the moon that Nicky had got his chance, but I've had a change of heart over the last few weeks. This isn't to say Nicky has done anything wrong, quite the reverse in fact. Being tempory in charge is a hell lot different to having the job permantly.I know I don't attend matches these days,but I can read and listen, and it seems to me that his 4 loan signings have overall not impressed. I think the board now know who is going to be offered the gig and it wouldn't surprise me to hear an announcment made next week. Another name that keeps buzzing around in my head is the Stevenage guy.Shane Westly is it? Seems to have done remarkably well this season.I'm probably well off track here but who knows. I don't know anything about him,but as they say results speak for themselves and I hope they come out on top in there play off games.
That's it for now. I'll just wait for some smart arse on here to tell me I'm talking bollox.
 

Another Manager Poll

For what it is worth, and I know my opinion doesn't mean a thing, I think NF knows now he aint got the gig. I think today he will lead his team out for the final time as manager. However, this isn't to say he wont be a part of the new regime. When he first given the job albiet on a tempory basis things seemed to chang straight away, as in the standard of football played and the players playing and looking as though enjoying themselves. At first I was over the moon that Nicky had got his chance, but I've had a change of heart over the last few weeks. This isn't to say Nicky has done anything wrong, quite the reverse in fact. Being tempory in charge is a hell lot different to having the job permantly.I know I don't attend matches these days,but I can read and listen, and it seems to me that his 4 loan signings have overall not impressed. I think the board now know who is going to be offered the gig and it wouldn't surprise me to hear an announcment made next week. Another name that keeps buzzing around in my head is the Stevenage guy.Shane Westly is it? Seems to have done remarkably well this season.I'm probably well off track here but who knows. I don't know anything about him,but as they say results speak for themselves and I hope they come out on top in there play off games.
That's it for now. I'll just wait for some smart arse on here to tell me I'm talking bollox.

you're talking bollox
 

Another Manager Poll

Wonderful

I was only playing :wave: I agree with you except for Shane Westly . I think we need some one with more league experience .Im hopeful of the Rochdale guy, they play good football , got close to the play offs on a small budget .I wonder what he would have done with the money we've squandered this year ?
 

Another Manager Poll

Hill brought Nicky Adams.
Same taste as Scott ?
 

Another Manager Poll

I was only playing :wave: I agree with you except for Shane Westly . I think we need some one with more league experience .Im hopeful of the Rochdale guy, they play good football , got close to the play offs on a small budget .I wonder what he would have done with the money we've squandered this year ?



I know you were Bigbee, and yes Mr Hill would be a good shout.
 

Another Manager Poll

Really? I just see that as not confirming anything at all.

Although I doubt NF will keep it, even though I'd like him to
 

Another Manager Poll

Alex Inglethorpe???? Just a thought.....
 

Another Manager Poll

Another Manager Poll

dont forget that Di Matteo is still on gardening leave.........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom