Winning is always nice Geoff, but in this arena of organised friendlies the performance and development is key, not the scoreline and that's why I don't pay any attention to them.
It's the precise reason why all matches from age 9 up to 16 for matches between Football League clubs are not allowed to be publicised. Lots of fools out there it would seem.

[/QUOT
Foolish not to want our players to win games and earn decent scorelines?

I grant you that performance and development is important, and I also appreciate that our Development Squad often has a sprinkling of senior players who are trialists or need to get match fit, or work their way back from injury etc. But, surely, the 'edge' of competing to win the game has to be there? Otherwise these players will not get sharp enough for the cut and thrust of league football .And it will be difficult to judge if the youngsters have what it takes to succeed in mens football...
Is it really club policy that the results of this squad are 'irrelevant' and is Uwe comfortable with that?