Boxing

Boxing

I didn’t think it was a low blow at the time, but the commentators were agreeing with the ref so I thought I must have been wrong. Watching it back I was right in the first place
 

Boxing

Tony Bellew says it was below the navel which says it was a low blow.
I think it will be a decision which will rage on.
Personally i thought it was a good shot from Daniel.
 

Boxing

Usyk was clearly the better fighter but that punch was not low and he should have lost that.

Probably the best I have seen Dubois fight.
 

Boxing

A lot more too boxing than one punch.
Yes. Like fighters who spend more time dodging each other, dodgy promotors managers, corrupt promoters and self-serving authorities.
 

Boxing

Usyk was clearly the better fighter but that punch was not low and he should have lost that.

Probably the best I have seen Dubois fight.
It was an illegal low blow, below the belly button. The Twitter photo clearly shows this.

 

Boxing

Smith v Eubank in Manchester tonight.

What an atmosphere!

I'm going for Smith in 5.
 

Boxing

Eubank on top
More aggressive.
Tidier.
3 rounds up so far.
 

Boxing

Eubank stops Smith in round 10.

Very one sided.
 

Boxing

I thought smith would get the win again. Fair play to Eubank that is the best i have seen him fight,no silly dancing about or gimmicks stuck to his boxing and looked very good.
 

Boxing

Terrible fight for Joyce to take, Joyce has been a punching bag his entire career but has never fought anyone with Zhang's power and size. He should have had a confidence win before that rematch.

Joyce is one of the good guys, but that'll be in for him. A sad result for British boxing, crap day all round tbh
 

Boxing

Terrible fight for Joyce to take, Joyce has been a punching bag his entire career but has never fought anyone with Zhang's power and size. He should have had a confidence win before that rematch.

Joyce is one of the good guys, but that'll be in for him. A sad result for British boxing, crap day all round tbh
Agree Joyce is one of the good guys and has conducted himself well. He has had a decent career with limited ability, you can’t just stand there and take shots with guys like zhang.
 

Boxing

Jordan Thompson comprehensively schooled by Jai Opetaia who lands several big shots before the referee waves it off in R4.
 

Boxing

Canelo comprehensively schools Charlo by unanimous decision. Who next? Bivol rematch at catchweight - he won't beat him at 175 and unlikely Bivol will come down to 168
 

Boxing

Leigh Wood, out of absolutely nowhere with a devastating KO of Josh Warrington.
 

Boxing

Agree, but KSI should have had the win!

I won’t lose any sleep about it.

Seen better fights outside The George in Twickenham at closing time on a Friday night.

The sooner one of these influencer chaps bites off more than they can chew and gets completely obliterated, the better.

Well done to Dillon Danis for treating these fights like the mockery they are.
 

Boxing

Not sure if he has been mentioned before, but a friend of mine asked me about Prince Patel.

A quick search found this: Prince Patel - Wikipedia

Seems he's a Brentford fan.
 

Boxing

Fury knocked down in the third.

Fury wins on a split decision.

Otherwise sh*te.
 

Boxing

A lot of the comments on social media are that Ngannou was robbed. Doesn’t sound like Fury took it seriously enough.
 
Back
Top Bottom