Just under 100 left, hopefully this will sell out.
Still not sold out then.
Shock.
Not a shock really.
And proves that getting tickets is never an issue.
Yes that was obvious mateIn case you couldn't tell, I was being a sarcastic w***er.
A few days after attending the gameHow many taps for this game and since it's digital and not happened yet when would/will they be added to the account?
So far so good with the digital ones now Royal Mail have been removed from the processHe said TAPS not tickets !!!![]()
So far so good with the digital ones now Brentford have been removed from the process

There is not a lot too do around the ground before the game in all honesty.What’s everyone’s travel plans? Is the AMEX worth getting to a bit early? The child is keen to scratch another stadium off the map![]()
There’s nothing there. Go to Brighton centre first.Park and ride. Trains are not great from where I am.
What park and ride ?Park and ride. Trains are not great from where I am.
I won't be on the beach anymore.Banana , Hobbsy and Les on the beach singing " we are the mods , we are the mods , we are we are we are mods "
Yes you have left it a bit late mateI've just tried to purchase a ticket ( I'm an STH but wasn't sure if I'd be free that Saturday). However, the website states it is now sold out.
Keep looking on here there is bound to be someone selling their ticket nearer the time.I've just tried to purchase a ticket ( I'm an STH but wasn't sure if I'd be free that Saturday). However, the website states it is now sold out.
Great ideaKeep looking on here there is bound to be someone selling their ticket nearer the time.
I might have one as my friend might not be able to get the day off work. Won't know until nearer the time though.Great idea![]()
Whatever you can do, I'll be grateful and delightedI might have one as my friend might not be able to get the day off work. Won't know until nearer the time though.
And how did he got all those M'lud??Ha he's got over 3,300 TAPs think he's OK
![]()
Email the ticket office and say you’d like a ticket if they get any returns. You never know. Keep looking on here too.Damn was looking to go to this one but couldn't confirm in time.
The classic profile of a TAPs Harvester is having 3,000+ pointsHa he's got over 3,300 TAPs think he's OK
![]()
At the university.What park and ride ?
Patcham is on Mill Road and you have to arrive early.
Or drive to Lewes and park up in the Brewery car park(Phoenix Causeway)and enjoy Lewes Town Centre and jump on the train.
The NCP Lewes Eastgate car park is extortionate and best avoided.(check the reviews too)
Lewes FC are at home so avoid that small area which i always recommend for parking.
Decent Fish and Chips in South Street too and you can cross the river from there over the Cliffe High Street Bridge to the Station.
Sussex Uni on the A27 ?At the university.
It's digital, so no don't worryNo ticket yet! Should I be worried?
You can also “register interest” in any returned tickets on the website. Then keep an eye on your emails.Email the ticket office and say you’d like a ticket if they get any returns. You never know. Keep looking on here too.
What’s the panic? Emails arrive in a few milliseconds. It’s not Ace Face’s lot.Any chance BFC can send these digital tickets out ??? Asking for 2999 friends![]()
Forward the email with the ticket on it.One of my group can’t go how can I transfer this ticket to someone else.sorry it’s an age thing
Ok thanksForward the email with the ticket on it.