Mr Cynical
Moderator
David Raya
I imagine anything north of 8m and he would be off, just my guestimation though
Really? He's a really important part of the way we play, I can't see us wanting to lose him
I imagine anything north of 8m and he would be off, just my guestimation though
I imagine anything north of 8m and he would be off, just my guestimation though
And replaced with what in the next 2-3 weeks?
I imagine anything north of 8m and he would be off, just my guestimation though
Im sure if he was to go we will have known of serious interest well in advance and have lined up replacements. I agree hes important to the way we play but 8-10m is alot for a championship goalkeeper
Im sure if he was to go we will have known of serious interest well in advance and have lined up replacements. I agree hes important to the way we play but 8-10m is alot for a championship goalkeeper
I imagine anything north of 8m and he would be off, just my guestimation though
View attachment 22392
best i could find... the ones that have gone for the bigger money wernt stepping up from the championship either
At least there's a bit of thought gone into it!!! Better than SkyBot or the many worst ones.Mentioned again on talkSPORT that Arteta wants him as a back up keeper at Arsenal.
Is that just poor journalism linking him because of our set piece coach just going there.
Oh dear. Could well be off.. not ideal at all
Id take that, hes been excellent but can be replaced.
His absence today could mean anything, something or nothing.
His absence today could mean anything, something or nothing.
When played Daniels has not let us down, also early on in the Transfer Window not sure it was but a goalkeeper was mentioned as a possible transfer target
Indeed could be injured. Nothing more than that.
I doubt that’s was filmed last night probably quite a few days ago so means nothing .
Goode did a fans interview online just a few days before he signed for us giving all the right noises for the fans. At that time he must have had a pretty good idea he was on his way. Photos mean nothing IMHO. I think it would be easier to replace Raya than Henry.
See above he has a knock...
A knock or a tap?
Just as long as he’s not at the beach with Simon Moore.......
Dud Simon Moore ever make a first team appearance after leaving us?
Plenty.
63 for Sheffield Utd alone according to Wiki.
Played against us too on at least 1 occasion IIRC.......
Just as long as he’s not at the beach with Simon Moore.......
It is too much of a coincidence that Raya had a knock the day after the rumours started spreading. He may well indeed have a knock who knows but the Spanish connection with Arteta may be a pulling factor. Although really interesting to see that Arteta started with Martínez today.
Don't believe that any of what you've read means Raya is going to Arsenal, or likely to go to them.
Maybe not. However, you have to admit it is a tremendous coincidence or the worst luck ever that he got a 'knock', just as rumours circulate, when he seemed to avoid any such problems in all 46 league games!
Maybe not. However, you have to admit it is a tremendous coincidence or the worst luck ever that he got a 'knock', just as rumours circulate, when he seemed to avoid any such problems in all 46 league games!
When played Daniels has not let us down, also early on in the Transfer Window not sure it was but a goalkeeper was mentioned as a possible transfer target
Arsenal don't need him. They've got 2 decent keepers already