FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland

They speak very well...one described gp as charming...not a usual adjective used by footballers

They seem have a very neat ground, as shown on their club's website, so Mathew Benham won't be needing to poor multi millions into them
 

FC Midtjylland

The flag has a logo /badge on it which seems to be that of Brondby FC who are clearly rivals of Midtjylland . Seems to me that Is likely to be the reason and I can't believe the owner of the flag who is complaining doesn't realise that .

How would our team feel if they visited Midtjylland and saw a flag that said English Mitjytllanders with a QPR logo on it ?

They wouldn't care in the slightest I'd imagine. :confused:
 

FC Midtjylland

They wouldn't care in the slightest I'd imagine. :confused:

Brøndby has, despite beeing a Copenhagen Club, a lot of fans in Jutland. They are rivals of FCM in the Superliga, and even more on youthlevel. The two clubs fight for the same scandinavian talents, and sometimes the rivaly is bitter - even among club chairmans. However, I don't think the FCM staff and players cares about such flags in GP.

I would be offended though ;)

PS: Sending Montel Moore to FCM might be a good idea. I doubt he'll get many matches in the firstteam (mainly reserves and u19), but theres not much to do around Ikast/Herning but to focus on playing football :)
 

FC Midtjylland

Seems to me that Is likely to be the reason and I can't believe the owner of the flag who is complaining doesn't realise that.

totally agree, seems self-explanatory :scratch:
 

FC Midtjylland

totally agree, seems self-explanatory :scratch:

Self explanatory if you know your Danish football, yeah... :rolleyes:

I think it is petty, but what do I know. Can you imagine the likes of Alan Judge going over to FC Midtylland and being offended by an English flag with a tiny QPR badge in the corner rofl
 

FC Midtjylland

yes. next question :thetruth:

you'd think the Danish would be the ones who know their Danish football, yes :yes:
 

FC Midtjylland

yes. next question :thetruth:

you'd think the Danish would be the ones who know their Danish football, yes :yes:

Wasn't talking about the Danish :scratch:

Anyway, was just asking like. :wave:
 

FC Midtjylland

was just answering :shrug:

i thought the Danish Bees might be Danish. i too wonder if they "ever" got an answer to the question of four days ago. he managed to get acknowledged by the club chairman anyway - and post #249 seems to suggest there's really not much of an issue...
 

FC Midtjylland

was just answering :shrug:

i thought the Danish Bees might be Danish. i too wonder if they "ever" got an answer to the question of four days ago. he managed to get acknowledged by the club chairman anyway - and post #249 seems to suggest there's really not much of an issue...

Sorry misunderstood your last post, yeah strange a Danish football fan wouldn't know of the link if that is the reason.
 

FC Midtjylland

Brøndby has, despite beeing a Copenhagen Club, a lot of fans in Jutland. They are rivals of FCM in the Superliga, and even more on youthlevel. The two clubs fight for the same scandinavian talents, and sometimes the rivaly is bitter - even among club chairmans. However, I don't think the FCM staff and players cares about such flags in GP.

I would be offended though ;)

PS: Sending Montel Moore to FCM might be a good idea. I doubt he'll get many matches in the firstteam (mainly reserves and u19), but theres not much to do around Ikast/Herning but to focus on playing football :)

Hopefully Montell does well and shows his talent. He's very highly rated by many on here.
 

FC Midtjylland

Loan news now on FCM site http://fcm.dk/nyheder/fcm-lejer-brentford-talent The club say that this is not to be taken as a precedent to a lot of loans, but more helping each other out when necessary; more that Montell needs a 'change of air'. They say that he are happy to help him get his feet on the ground in both a personal and sporting way. Good luck to him; I hope it works out for him and FCM.
 

FC Midtjylland

Very interesting. I like the fact that he's clearly concerned about doing everything above board and ethically. Most unusual in football, of course.
 

FC Midtjylland

Makes you realise how lucky we are to have such a committed, visionary owner. good times for us and our Danish family.
 

FC Midtjylland

Makes you realise how lucky we are to have such a committed, visionary owner. good times for us and our Danish family.

Correct and sometimes although you may disagree with an approach its better to let it run and see things pan out. Rather than looking a tool for critcising early in the process
 

FC Midtjylland

Correct and sometimes although you may disagree with an approach its better to let it run and see things pan out. Rather than looking a tool for critcising early in the process

Have you been abducted by the same aliens that abducted the real Toomani? You're far too sensible these days! :)
 

FC Midtjylland

This summer, Benham, the multi-millionaire owner of betting exchange Smartodds,

Smartodds is not a betting exchange . Matchbook is his betting exchange. Journalist's do get things wrong. Let's hope The Times got it wrong.
 

FC Midtjylland

Excellent read.......a friend of mine runs an academy in NZ,but travels all over Asia sussing out kids for Chelsea.
Certainly believe MB is on the right path with top players from non EU countries coming in via Denmark etc.
 

FC Midtjylland

Excellent read.......a friend of mine runs an academy in NZ,but travels all over Asia sussing out kids for Chelsea.
Certainly believe MB is on the right path with top players from non EU countries coming in via Denmark etc.

Brillant article less hope his focus doesn't move towards them to much as he becomes disinterested due to all the nonsense at Brentford
 

FC Midtjylland

I would be cheesed off if I was MB.

I wouldn't "invest" 90p to benefit some of the Pillocks on here, let alone £90 million.

Sheesh.
 

FC Midtjylland

Won 3-0 tonight....not many games left (???).....about to wrap up the title (???)....
 

FC Midtjylland

Won 3-0 tonight....not many games left (???).....about to wrap up the title (???)....

They play each side 3 times, iirc. 33 games in total. They've currently played only 18.
 

FC Midtjylland

They play each side 3 times, iirc. 33 games in total. They've currently played only 18.

Oh, OK thanks. On fixtures page I saw it only looked like they had half a dozen games left.....when does season end??.....
 

FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland

So if they get into Europe are we on the road? They played Panathinaikos last year and Young Boys of Berne the year before. Mind you, I draw the line at The New Saints.
 

FC Midtjylland

So if they get into Europe are we on the road? They played Panathinaikos last year and Young Boys of Berne the year before. Mind you, I draw the line at The New Saints.

They played in the Europa League this season. If they win the Danish Super Liga, then the Champions League beckons. Not sure if they have to play a qualifier or if they go straight into the group stages?
 

FC Midtjylland

They played in the Europa League this season. If they win the Danish Super Liga, then the Champions League beckons. Not sure if they have to play a qualifier or if they go straight into the group stages?

I wouldn't have thought they would go straight into the group stage, may face a qualifier with the likes of Celtic.

Anyone fancy a trip to Glasgow?
 

FC Midtjylland

So if they get into Europe are we on the road? They played Panathinaikos last year and Young Boys of Berne the year before. Mind you, I draw the line at The New Saints.

North Wales eh?! Aren't they called Airbus Industries these days?
 

FC Midtjylland

I wouldn't have thought they would go straight into the group stage, may face a qualifier with the likes of Celtic.

Anyone fancy a trip to Glasgow?

Spot on, win the league and its a 3rd round Champions League qualifying tie worth 2.1 million euros.

Qualify for the group stage and that's worth another 8.6 million euros!

That's a lot of Euros for Matthews Danish Experiment!

Maybe he will buy them a new striker if they win the league and we can have Sylvester Igbourn and Sisto on loan!
 

FC Midtjylland

Thank you.

BTW. Looking at Team line ups Montell Mooore was not involved among the squad.

He's not there to play, he's there to get his head straight and stay out of trouble.
 

FC Midtjylland

He's not there to play, he's there to get his head straight and stay out of trouble.

While I agree with the later it was said he could play as well.

Quote from Ose when the Loan announced "Montell will be able to train with them and if he proves he is good enough I am sure he will get a chance in the team."

BTW the Montell Moore thrend appears to be closed. Don't want to hijack this interestin thread
 

FC Midtjylland

While I agree with the later it was said he could play as well.

Quote from Ose when the Loan announced "Montell will be able to train with them and if he proves he is good enough I am sure he will get a chance in the team."

BTW the Montell Moore thrend appears to be closed. Don't want to hijack this interestin thread

Think of him as an English Betinho:idea::wave:
 
Back
Top Bottom