Get in!!!!!!
But what does Ankersson know about building a successful team? rofl rofl
Feck, I've just got in from work and saw this!!!!!!!!!
That's a good side! Well done FCM
It's not often that a club out Glazers the Glazers....and I thought it was the people's game.
Also from BBC live text: "the Midtjylland players are celebrating as if they have won the Europa League" - didn't realise Russell Slade had become a text pundit!Midtjylland's playing budget for 2014/15 - wages and transfers - was £7m. #mufc's wage bill £203m so total spend over £300m.
Copied from BBC's live text.
Lots of chat on Twitter about this being nothing to do with Brentford. My view is that since Benham got involved in football he has established a Championship side, won a national league and now beaten ManU. He has sold players for huge profit. This makes him a credible, serious and successful owner - he's firmly on the football world map and players will be attracted to us as a result. Imo.
Lots of chat on Twitter about this being nothing to do with Brentford. My view is that since Benham got involved in football he has established a Championship side, won a national league and now beaten ManU. He has sold players for huge profit. This makes him a credible, serious and successful owner - he's firmly on the football world map and players will be attracted to us as a result. Imo.
Very good win for them but I am not that surprised.
Superb result. 4 other times they have gone behind at home this season and lost them all. Not tonight.ha poor Man u
Commented to my son that the big lad up front had terrible control 20 seconds before he scores. Very well organised and hard working team. Pisto is a player.
Haven't heard that, who do you think it is?Who's the player we are rumoured to be signing or loaning from them st the end of the season?
Assume he wasn't involved tonight?
Haven't heard that, who do you think it is?
Lots of chat on Twitter about this being nothing to do with Brentford. My view is that since Benham got involved in football he has established a Championship side, won a national league and now beaten ManU. He has sold players for huge profit. This makes him a credible, serious and successful owner - he's firmly on the football world map and players will be attracted to us as a result. Imo.
Of course it isnt about brentford according to the mongos, although you can bet your last pound that if they'd lost it would only serve to show that stats and moneyball etc dont work, ankersson is out of his depth and all the rest of it.

Lots of bitter Brentford fans on Twitter. Boring bastards
Ah yes I remember now. Only a lad.might mean this one? https://griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?t=120495
i think "we" never got to the bottom of it.....
Lots of bitter Brentford fans on Twitter. Boring bastards
I could understand it if that the only case but it's deeper than that I fear. I can't put my finger on why.The problem Brentford have is that a lot of the new fans we have only know success and most thank Warburton for that not Benham and what they don't appreciate is without him they would never of had the Warburton success and we probably would not have a club
I could understand it if that the only case but it's deeper than that I fear. I can't put my finger on why.
Agreed, it's funny how FCM wind people up, proper loons getting upset over them.I will add though that I'm not that interested in FCM but tonight was a very good football story made even more interesting because of our connection.
Agreed, it's funny how FCM wind people up, proper loons getting upset over them.
Lots of chat on Twitter about this being nothing to do with Brentford. My view is that since Benham got involved in football he has established a Championship side, won a national league and now beaten ManU. He has sold players for huge profit. This makes him a credible, serious and successful owner - he's firmly on the football world map and players will be attracted to us as a result. Imo.
Lots of bitter Brentford fans on Twitter. Boring bastards
I will add though that I'm not that interested in FCM but tonight was a very good football story made even more interesting because of our connection.
Had a Man U mate, not from Surrey text me to say he didn't realise Matthew Benham was a serious football person not just a wealthy Bees fan.