Tickets Fulham (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulham (A)

Why do you need a robot to do that ??

It would be so much easier if Brentford site said 360 seats left

Rather than 9 percent availability
It would but it doesn't and therefore it's quicker to ask AI than count manually.
 

Fulham (A)

reminder it's open again. Got my son's. Big reserved section was there at 2pm gone now
 

Fulham (A)

So the club alters all the TAPS and then gives loads of the best seats in the away end to others in our local derby.

Wonderful stuff.
I went from being in the first tier of TAPs to the fourth, but cant complain since I was benefiting from the Kurt bonus/early years TAPs, while these days I only attend 2 or 3 aways a season = new system is fairer.
As for "loads" going to others, if I read Hobbsy right and its 5% to Members I've no problem with that either.
As for "best seats", remember theyre only £30 - Fulham are charging more than that to climb a tree on the Stevenage Road and peer in through the corner.
 

Fulham (A)

Plenty when I logged in 5 minutes ago (having forgot the window opened at 2pm)
 

Fulham (A)

about 250 tickets left at 4.30pm
 

Fulham (A)

I went from being in the first tier of TAPs to the fourth, but cant complain since I was benefiting from the Kurt bonus/early years TAPs, while these days I only attend 2 or 3 aways a season = new system is fairer.
As for "loads" going to others, if I read Hobbsy right and its 5% to Members I've no problem with that either.
As for "best seats", remember theyre only £30 - Fulham are charging more than that to climb a tree on the Stevenage Road and peer in through the corner.
Forget the price. Hundreds of those tickets are behind several posts. The players and staff ones aren't.
 

Fulham (A)

But i thought it was a bunfight for these and we needed to restructure everything ;)
Maybe the family seating people don’t have enough taps. As always if you want a ticket you will get one.
 

Fulham (A)

No they dont
They just let the chosen members access the sale at 14:00 on day 1 ?
 

Fulham (A)

No they dont
They just let the chosen members access the sale at 14:00 on day 1 ?
That's how it worked most of last season. However for this match, the ballot application form wasn't open until window 1. The form was a "register interest" form and no way to adding juniors..
 

Fulham (A)

That's how it worked most of last season. However for this match, the ballot application form wasn't open until window 1. The form was a "register interest" form and no way to adding juniors..
That’s a really odd way to do it.
 

Fulham (A)

How many blue dots left
 

Fulham (A)

Or there isn't a bunfight anymore as it's been restructured. I don't spy too many posts here from people who missed out that would expect to go previously so maybe this change has passed its first test?

Same old. The shouters who say they can never tickets arent interested in away games, even local derbies.

Theyre only interested in mancs, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal at home but mostly they dont want to put the graft in like a normal fan & build up their taps.
 

Fulham (A)

Around 100 left, most of them being restricted view ones at the back in the corner.
 

Fulham (A)

I’m after a spare if anyone finds themselves unable to go.
 

Fulham (A)

For those with tickets

Wembley style Bag restrictions

A4 only

 

Fulham (A)

For those with tickets

Wembley style Bag restrictions

A4 only


What about if I have an A3 bag but fold it in half?
 

Fulham (A)

better not be for a 125p delivery charge!

four purchased here. although i reserve the right to fall asleep at half time
Hello! Hopefully. No! Thomas Franks awful tactics. To bee Repeated. Win @ All costs. " must Retain " Bragging Rights".
 

Fulham (A)

Putney End reduced from 71 quid to 48 quid presumably because its Sat night at 8pm ?

 

Fulham (A)

Tickets arrived. Makes sense to post them early this time as it's such a long journey people might be setting off early
Great. I am away the week of the game and going straight to the game from travels so got in early to ask them to make collectable from Fulham ticket office on night of the game. Now they get ultra efficient and send out tickets early! Oh well hope it's a nice evening in the ticket queue at Fulscum.
 

Fulham (A)

Putney End reduced from 71 quid to 48 quid presumably because its Sat night at 8pm ?

.. useful to know squire...as a member...with a few TAPs...I will wait till they go on general sale..before I contact Captain Jim for a place on his boat...and if you're looking in 8 corner...is there a boat for west 'am....pie munchin' jnr McBee wants to know😉
 

Fulham (A)

Hello all, I have just won a ticket in the ballot! However the ticket dosent seem to be in my Reserved seats/tickets section like it said I would. Is this normal with ballots as I only received the email 2 hours ago or should i give a call to the ticket office. Thank you!
 

Fulham (A)

Hello all, I have just won a ticket in the ballot! However the ticket dosent seem to be in my Reserved seats/tickets section like it said I would. Is this normal with ballots as I only received the email 2 hours ago or should i give a call to the ticket office. Thank you!
Patience sir.
You have a ticket so sit back and relax.
And chill maan 🍺
 

Fulham (A)

Patience sir.
You have a ticket so sit back and relax.
And chill maan 🍺
Well I need to purchase it before Thursday 3pm 😳

It will all be fine, I’m local so can always pop down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom