Hamer & Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamer & Bennett

benno will sign with the bees he also had offers from barnet and and oldham and 1 league of ireland club, not cork city
 

Hamer & Bennett

Barnet, **** me, they must live on the same planet as McParland !!
 

Hamer & Bennett

what planet are Barnet on!? I wouldnt have even thought they could match us on wages!
 

Hamer & Bennett

I would like to put on record my thanks to Ben Hamer for the last two seasons service he has given the Bees and wish him luck in the future as he make the number 1 spot his own at Reading and I look forward to seeing him wearing an England shirt one day.:D:D
 

Hamer & Bennett

Hamer & Bennett

Hamer & Bennett

Hamer & Bennett

Hamer & Bennett

on which bits? :D

the bit i couldn't understand was the NC player! but i bet that won't happen now ;)

oh, you fell for his double bluff...

the bit which you tuped wrong was "the only ones left are....."

This is incorrect, as, if and when the Notts County player (mystery--ooooh) and the ambitious ex-Bees Loanee, sign, or do not sign, Andy is after other players too !!!
 

Hamer & Bennett

oh, you fell for his double bluff...

the bit which you tuped wrong was "the only ones left are....."

This is incorrect, as, if and when the Notts County player (mystery--ooooh) and the ambitious ex-Bees Loanee, sign, or do not sign, Andy is after other players too !!!

the keeper is the interesting one ;) plus the loanee midfielder. :wave:
 

Hamer & Bennett

From Hounslow Chronicle website today:-
BRENTFORD have won the race for centre-back Alan Bennett.

The 27-year-old Irishman was formidable at the heart of the Bees defence on their way to the League Two title last term, on a season-long loan from Reading.

Benno is at home in Cork for Neal Horgan's testimonial tomorrow, and held talks with a club representative who flew to Ireland earlier this week.

And despite interest from Southend, Barnet and Oldham, he will put pen to paper on a new two-year contract with Brentford when he returns to London.

He said: "I spoke to someone from Brentford who came over to Cork a couple of days ago and it was all really positive. I’m happy enough so it’s just a matter of me actually signing the contract at this stage."

Fingers crossed
 

Hamer & Bennett

Great news, just a shame we couldn't hold on to Hamer...

Roll on 1st July, I want to see who else we're going to sign! Exciting!!
 

Hamer & Bennett

Andy Scott, taken from the official site:

"I held a constructive meeting with Alan recently in Cork, and reaffirmed the Clubs commitment to building an exciting squad capable of genuinely competing in League One during the coming season.

"Alan seems keen to bring the matter of his future to a speedy conclusion, though we are respectful of his current position and fully understand that he has an obligation not just to himself but also his family to investigate all his options at this time.

"I am in no doubt that we have left Alan with no question of our ambitions for the future of Brentford Football Club and the part he can play. We left the meeting in an extremely positive mood and have agreed to sit back down with Alan on his return from Ireland this week."
 

Hamer & Bennett

Anyone heard anything on these two yet

Hamer has signed a new contract at Reading.

Bennett has not signed yet but Andy Scott is hopeful he will but admits he is still weighing up his options (bennett that is)
 

Hamer & Bennett

Hamer has signed a new contract at Reading.

Bennett has not signed yet but Andy Scott is hopeful he will but admits he is still weighing up his options (bennett that is)

Just off to meet Keith for a drink at my local out here report back later on how Bennets talks with Southend are going.
 

Hamer & Bennett

a lil chap told me sam wood is in talks with the scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont do it sam
 

Hamer & Bennett

a lil chap told me sam wood is in talks with the scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont do it sam

roflroflrofl

Rubbish.........i know about these things.

:wave:
 

Hamer & Bennett

a lil chap told me Alan Bennett is in talks with the scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont do it Alan :D
 

Hamer & Bennett

a lil chap told me Alan Bennett is in talks with the scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont do it Alan :D

lollollol

Rubbish I know about these things.

:wave:
 

Hamer & Bennett

a li'l bird told me abee is in talks with the scum!!!!!!!!!! don't do it Alan :D
 

Hamer & Bennett

a li'l bird told me abee is in talks with the scum!!!!!!!!!! don't do it Alan :D

It's true, he told them where they should shove their new stadium...
 

Hamer & Bennett

lollollol

Rubbish I know about these things.

:wave:

Replace Scum for Southend though and who knows....

I will rest a lot easier when/if both Wood and Bennett sign but I guess we have to just play the waiting game
 

Hamer & Bennett

Replace Scum for Southend though and who knows....

I will rest a lot easier when/if both Wood and Bennett sign but I guess we have to just play the waiting game

Sam Wood is already contracted through June 2010.
 

Hamer & Bennett

Now you question it, no I'm not sure. However you've stated youself that he's contracted untill 2010 and I'm pritty sure when everyone was released or offered new contracts Sam was offered an improved 2 year contract which suggests to me that he was already contracted...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom