iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Just flick on audio for Home / away choice. Was getting away comm. as i guess all my games have been home so far on ifollow.

Plenty of buffering today - worst i have had on ifollow.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Has anyone have the ifollow email address please?
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Been using ifollow since June using Chrome on my laptop with no problems until today. Can get the audio commentary with away commentator, but no video, just keeps buffering, frustrating.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

I got the buffering black screen using a laptop with chrome, then switched to I-pad with safari and got in ok! At least until they scored, then before we kicked off I got the black screen and buffering, so have missed everything since then. What a load of f***ing sh*t this i-follow is! Like any of us can afford to throw ten notes down the sh*t drain that masquerades as i-follow!
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

On the EFL iFollow app, go to 'Matches', tap on Millwall v Brentford, then you can tap to access our commentary.
Thanks, didn't know about the iFollow app, downloaded and working
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

What a f***ing shambles - why have they made Chrome stop working?!

Thank god for you guys - I'm finally watching on Safari having missed 36mins
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

What a ****ing shambles - why have they made Chrome stop working?!

Thank god for you guys - I'm finally watching on Safari having missed 36mins
It could be the other way around. Chrome might have f***ed-up iFollow. However that probably means that iFollow were doing it wrong
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Any idea how to go Bees commentary on a laptop?
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

It’s all ok now, I sussed out how to get the stream back. Just pay another £10 quid to those f***ing ****s who run this sh*t show!
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

It could be the other way around. Chrome might have ****ed-up iFollow. However that probably means that iFollow were doing it wrong

Indeed - it worked fine last week, but now not.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Just tried Firefox and it's working for me...just as the 1st half ends!
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

It does seem to take a bit of time to warm up for some people, I wonder if there are some capacity problems? However these people do large USA sports too....
How do they get away with it?
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Twenty notes to watch less than 10 minutes of the first half so far! The (sh)i(t)-follow techie troops still haven’t responded to my plea’s for help at 6 minutes in to the game! Top quality outfit, with customer service at the forefront of their operation! I should imagine they were wearing masks way before Covid 19 came to visit!
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

55 minutes later and it is now working. Did nothing different to what I did 356 times previously but it worked on the 357th time.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Any idea how to go Bees commentary on a laptop?

... answering my own question. Tried logging out and in again on Safari. Still Millwall commentary. But ... now logged in on Chrome and I now have Markybee ?
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Never had a problem with iFollow before but it's suddenly decided not to accept my payments. Couldn't get a match pass. It's been quite happy with my credit card for ages, but not for this game. I think this is the first time I've tried purchasing an away game pass, don't know if that's significant, but presume others have been able to get a video pass working, so will just assume it's personal ??
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Never had a problem with iFollow before but it's suddenly decided not to accept my payments. Couldn't get a match pass. It's been quite happy with my credit card for ages, but not for this game. I think this is the first time I've tried purchasing an away game pass, don't know if that's significant, but presume others have been able to get a video pass working, so will just assume it's personal ??

Haven't been able to get it going on a Firestick with both Silk and Firefox. Just getting black spinning box.

At my Mum's so don't have my laptop so resorting to IPTV.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Because no-one cares. They take your £10 and that's that.

The club don't have a relationship with them. It all goes via the EFL, who don't give a sh*t.
The club does have a relationship with them though. I bought the pass through a message from the club. IFollow is being used in the ST promotional packages I accept that the club may have no control.
IFollow could be another nail in the coffin of english football.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Extreme buffering and wheel of death this half

Cut out four times for me, twice at crucial moments. Really turning what should be a fun experience into an awful one. Hopefully there can be some push back - it can't be only us, there must be legions of fans of other clubs pissed off with all this?
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Cut out four times for me, twice at crucial moments. Really turning what should be a fun experience into an awful one. Hopefully there can be some push back - it can't be only us, there must be legions of fans of other clubs pissed off with all this?

There are a few clubs who don't use the Ifollow platform, not sure what the alternatives are. Leeds did theirs in house.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

There are a few clubs who don't use the Ifollow platform, not sure what the alternatives are. Leeds did theirs in house.

Yeah I saw the list. There are more than a few who do too - might be worth seeing how satisfied they and their fans are...
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Nightmare for me today - 2nd half I gave up trying and followed GPG and BBC text

Normally ifollow is ok for me but wow today
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

There are a few clubs who don't use the Ifollow platform, not sure what the alternatives are. Leeds did theirs in house.
They will still need a platform though. I doubt there's a warehouse of kits under Elland Road.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

20 minutes left and decided to clear my cache, stream came on straight away. Feeling a bit of a twerp now
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Thing is, they (EFL and who's the company behind ifollow, it was Neulion) can fend off individual complaints - is there any "higher level" where real dialogue can (might) take place? @hobbsy sorry to put it on you but maybe via BIAS and at a national level, is it the FSA?

It's honestly tempting to put some research into the other clubs etc... But I have plenty else to do, and surely there's someone else on the case?
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

I must be one of the lucky ones.

Didnt have any problems.

Plugged the lap top into my TV via HDML cable, and it worked fine for the whole game.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

I must be one of the lucky ones.

Didnt have any problems.

Plugged the lap top into my TV via HDML cable, and it worked fine for the whole game.
That's always been my experience... but... I use Chrome (that I never use for anything else apart from testing, plus run regularly an App called Washing Machine that clears cookies) on a MacBook, which has a 1536MB graphics card, over WiFi (6 connected devices) and I have a 100Mb/s fibre broadband connection. I did get a few seconds buffering at one moment in the second half – quite unusual.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

I must be one of the lucky ones.

Didnt have any problems.

Plugged the lap top into my TV via HDML cable, and it worked fine for the whole game.
Same here. Chrome on Mac.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom