iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Email received regarding Sheffield Wednesday game so please make sure your iFollow account email address is the same as your ticketing account before 14th Oct @ 2 PM or you won't be able to watch for free due to the game being on SKY
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Email received regarding Sheffield Wednesday game so please make sure your iFollow account email address is the same as your ticketing account before 14th Oct @ 2 PM or you won't be able to watch for free due to the game being on SKY
What email was this please?
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

What email was this please?

This one! :)

Our fixture away to Sheffield Wednesday on Wednesday 21 October has been selected for broadcast by Sky Sports and as such all Season Ticket Holders (who have frozen their Season Ticket) and Premium Seat Members will need to be assigned special VIP iFollow access for this fixture. This means when you login to your iFollow account you can watch the game straight away without the use of a code.

In order to assign you this level of access, your iFollow email address must be the same as the email address on your ticketing account. If this is not the case, you will need to create a new iFollow account using your ticketing account’s email address. If you already have an iFollow account with the same email address as your Brentford FC ticketing account but do not know the password, please click here (please check your junk folder if you don’t receive an email to reset your password).

You must have an iFollow account registered to the same email address as your ticketing account by 2pm on Wednesday 14 October.

Please keep hold of your username and password and check these credentials work ahead of matchday. If you have multiple Season Tickets linked to one email address, you are able to login on multiple devices up to four times with the same credentials (providing the iFollow email is the same as your ticketing account).

Please note that this VIP iFollow approach only applies for home games and midweek away games that are shown live on Sky Sports. For non-Sky home and away midweek games, we will continue to send you a code to redeem as normal.

Please note, your data will be passed to EFL Digital for the sole purpose of providing you access to iFollow. If you do not wish your data to be passed in this way, please reply and we will remove you from this but you will not then receive the VIP access to watch the match Our privacy policy can be viewed here.​
Having trouble?
Please contact the iFollow customer support team by emailing [email protected] or using the live chat service which can be found on the bottom right hand corner of Brentford’s homepage.​
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

This one! :)

Our fixture away to Sheffield Wednesday on Wednesday 21 October has been selected for broadcast by Sky Sports and as such all Season Ticket Holders (who have frozen their Season Ticket) and Premium Seat Members will need to be assigned special VIP iFollow access for this fixture. This means when you login to your iFollow account you can watch the game straight away without the use of a code.

In order to assign you this level of access, your iFollow email address must be the same as the email address on your ticketing account. If this is not the case, you will need to create a new iFollow account using your ticketing account’s email address. If you already have an iFollow account with the same email address as your Brentford FC ticketing account but do not know the password, please click here (please check your junk folder if you don’t receive an email to reset your password).

You must have an iFollow account registered to the same email address as your ticketing account by 2pm on Wednesday 14 October.

Please keep hold of your username and password and check these credentials work ahead of matchday. If you have multiple Season Tickets linked to one email address, you are able to login on multiple devices up to four times with the same credentials (providing the iFollow email is the same as your ticketing account).

Please note that this VIP iFollow approach only applies for home games and midweek away games that are shown live on Sky Sports. For non-Sky home and away midweek games, we will continue to send you a code to redeem as normal.

Please note, your data will be passed to EFL Digital for the sole purpose of providing you access to iFollow. If you do not wish your data to be passed in this way, please reply and we will remove you from this but you will not then receive the VIP access to watch the match Our privacy policy can be viewed here.​
Having trouble?
Please contact the iFollow customer support team by emailing [email protected] or using the live chat service which can be found on the bottom right hand corner of Brentford’s homepage.​

For clarity this is because the EFL have insisted that the club send the email addresses for all eligible ST holders to them for central activation.

In theory it should work better than a code that requires a credit card but this is Ifollow and our ticketing database.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

For clarity this is because the EFL have insisted that the club send the email addresses for all eligible ST holders to them for central activation.

In theory it should work better than a code that requires a credit card but this is Ifollow and our ticketing database.
Is that permitted under GDPR?
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

I contacted IFollow with a payment query the other week. I have had reply , doesn’t answer my question, but they have posted this . Not sure the Hyperlink from my email will work but here is the address , it may help some fans

http:/ifollow.zendesk.com/he/en-us
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

I contacted IFollow with a payment query the other week. I have had reply , doesn’t answer my question, but they have posted this . Not sure the Hyperlink from my email will work but here is the address , it may help some fans

http:/ifollow.zendesk.com/he/en-us
I've had the same reply in 2 separate emails and no direct response to my refund request thus far - suggests that the same thing has happened to many fans across the EFL...
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

I've had the same reply in 2 separate emails and no direct response to my refund request thus far - suggests that the same thing has happened to many fans across the EFL...

Like you I’m after a refund, but I think it’s something that not in their thinking
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Am I right in thinking that iFollow don't offer a season ticket for video? Seems a mad decision not to offer that....
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

I have enquired about a refund as I realised they were still charging me the monthly subscription fee for audio when I have had the free codes as a season ticket holder. Seemed reasonable, they came back after for the discount code and said they would refund the value upon evidence. I've sent to them but am yet to hear back. Once I get an email I will update but if you had a valid code and ended up paying I would get your code and include in the email requesting a refund
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Am I right in thinking that iFollow don't offer a season ticket for video? Seems a mad decision not to offer that....
.l
Assuming you are not in NZ, then correct there is no package as no one knows how many matches will be behind closed doors.

Also they can't sell matches that are on Sky so you'd have no idea how many you'd be buying.

A direct debit option per eligible match might be easier.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

I've had the same reply in 2 separate emails and no direct response to my refund request thus far - suggests that the same thing has happened to many fans across the EFL...

Exactly the same with me. I’m claiming a refund because the form wouldn’t allow me to input the code. I’ve now had two emails from them which are clearly just standard acknowledgments and which make no specific mention of the problem.

Ok, it’s only £10 but why the hell should they get to keep it!
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Some help please - my son inadvertently paid £10 for this while distracted because he didn't apply the iFollow code. Anyone know how he can get that refunded?
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Some help please - my son inadvertently paid £10 for this while distracted because he didn't apply the iFollow code. Anyone know how he can get that refunded?

Many have tried from the GPG. I haven’t heard or read of anyone who has been successful in getting a refund yet.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Some help please - my son inadvertently paid £10 for this while distracted because he didn't apply the iFollow code. Anyone know how he can get that refunded?

Join the club , I don’t think the recognised the word refund. I , and with the help of the Ticket Office asked for a refund of £10 and only got a standard reply a sort of FAQ. That was a few weeks ago, so don’t hold your breath for a refund
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

After over two weeks of emails have finally cancelled my subscription to iFollow. No more pre-match frustrations and failing to connect. Yeah!
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

I have received a refund for the £10 I inadvertently paid for PNE.
Got the first two standardised emails, the latter of which asked for my team, membership number, the match I paid for and, I think, my order number. Refund was then processed within a week
Persevere
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

So, is tonight's Premium offer not free of charge. I'm very wary as each time I redeem my free codes, I'm asked to subscribe which involves me entering my payment card details each time. Will I be charged for watching this one?
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

So, is tonight's Premium offer not free of charge. I'm very wary as each time I redeem my free codes, I'm asked to subscribe which involves me entering my payment card details each time. Will I be charged for watching this one?
No charge, it should just work. Assuming you have the VIP access
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

No charge, it should just work. Assuming you have the VIP access
Thanks for that but I'm still not sure. Seems I have to subscribe each time and give card details. Don't reall trust it and not prepared to waste £10 that I can ill afford. Oh well.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Thanks for that but I'm still not sure. Seems I have to subscribe each time and give card details. Don't reall trust it and not prepared to waste £10 that I can ill afford. Oh well.
Is your ifollow account the same email address as your ticketing account? This is the only way it will work for this match.

You do not need to subscribe.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Cant get in. Just have a circle going round and round. Worked perfectly for last 2 games.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Can we watch this? I changed my ticketing account to match the Ifl one but it's only offering to listen?
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Clear Browser cache or use a different browser
I've also found that any kind of tracker blocker will affect getting on to the Live Match Centre. I have Ghostery installed on Firefox and I have to disable it to get to the match centre.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Well I cant get in. Dont know how to remove things or load browsers so I'll watch the GPG updates
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Well I cant get in. Dont know how to remove things or load browsers so I'll watch the GPG updates
I have managed to get in via the EFL iFollow app. Not the route advised but it seems to work.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Yep, was a black loading screen for me for a while.
I paused my adblocker, refreshed and everything is working!
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

I dont think i have ever set an ad blocker! oh well, just have to watch the circle thingy going round. and round, and round.....
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Well i am getting sod all - yet again, Beginning to think this was a bloody mistke.
Have you tried clearing cache? using a different browser? control-f5?

We've had plenty of reports of iFollow suddenly working after not showing any signs of life.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

How do i pause the ad blocker?

For me on my mac, in the top right hand section of my internet browser, there's my adblocker logo, looks like a red stop sign with a hand in the middle.
If I click on that, one of the options that comes up says Pause On This Site.
Click on that, then refresh the page.

Might depend on what adblocker you have downloaded on your device.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Well I've tried my laptop, phone and pc. All just have the white circle on black background going round and around.
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

Well I've tried my laptop, phone and pc. All just have the white circle on black background going round and around.

As Banana suggested, if you go to your main internet preferences and clear cached data perhaps?

So for me, I click on 'Chrome' (my internet browser)
> Clear Browsing data
> tick the box for 'cached images and files'
> click ok
refresh page
 

iFollow Mutual Help Thread

As Banana suggested, if you go to your main internet preferences and clear cached data perhaps?

So for me, I click on 'Chrome' (my internet browser)
> Clear Browsing data
> tick the box for 'cached images and files'
> click ok
refresh page
Sorry I'm going sound really thick. Do I type in clear browsing data or is there a button?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom