iFollow

iFollow

So the answer to what I'm asking, really, is no it would seem? With the majority of lower league games taking place at 3pm on a Saturday, live streams aren't available at a tenner a pop like they were during lockdown?
Correct. Saturday PM games are covered by the 3pm blackout anyway, so no subscriptions available in the UK. But Burnley would be on Sky a lot so he may get access to more than he imagines.

There is also the option to pay for a subscription and then get VPN so you pretend to be abroad, which apparently some people do with iFollow, but I don't know exactly how that works. Or if I did I wouldn't be able to discuss it here probably.
 

iFollow

Just thought I'd share some love in the general direction of Markybee and his Beesplayer colleagues for their fantastic commentary yesterday from LFC. I'm ashamed to confess having become lazily accustomed to various dodgylivestreams this season that their fantastic service has become somewhat ignored, so when at 3pm hesgoal failed to deliver it was both a relief and a joy to be able to tune in to Marky's dulcet tones with expert guest analyst assistance from Big Bob Taylor. Their half time discussion of the ups and (mostly) downs of BBT's time at the club during the 90s was a fascinating listen. I'll be defaulting from now on back to iFollow for future away matches which I can't attend instead of clogging up my laptop with the crap that whichever semi functioning illegal stream decides to surreptitiously download :sorted:
 

iFollow

Just thought I'd share some love in the general direction of Markybee and his Beesplayer colleagues for their fantastic commentary yesterday from LFC. I'm ashamed to confess having become lazily accustomed to various dodgylivestreams this season that their fantastic service has become somewhat ignored, so when at 3pm hesgoal failed to deliver it was both a relief and a joy to be able to tune in to Marky's dulcet tones with expert guest analyst assistance from Big Bob Taylor. Their half time discussion of the ups and (mostly) downs of BBT's time at the club during the 90s was a fascinating listen. I'll be defaulting from now on back to iFollow for future away matches which I can't attend instead of clogging up my laptop with the crap that whichever semi functioning illegal stream decides to surreptitiously download :sorted:
His commentaries and the way he runs the show are, as they have been for years and years, brilliant imho; the next best thing to being in the stadium if you can't go.
 

iFollow

Just thought I'd share some love in the general direction of Markybee and his Beesplayer colleagues for their fantastic commentary yesterday from LFC. I'm ashamed to confess having become lazily accustomed to various dodgylivestreams this season that their fantastic service has become somewhat ignored, so when at 3pm hesgoal failed to deliver it was both a relief and a joy to be able to tune in to Marky's dulcet tones with expert guest analyst assistance from Big Bob Taylor. Their half time discussion of the ups and (mostly) downs of BBT's time at the club during the 90s was a fascinating listen. I'll be defaulting from now on back to iFollow for future away matches which I can't attend instead of clogging up my laptop with the crap that whichever semi functioning illegal stream decides to surreptitiously download :sorted:
LFC?
 

iFollow

Just thought I'd share some love in the general direction of Markybee and his Beesplayer colleagues for their fantastic commentary yesterday from LFC. I'm ashamed to confess having become lazily accustomed to various dodgylivestreams this season that their fantastic service has become somewhat ignored, so when at 3pm hesgoal failed to deliver it was both a relief and a joy to be able to tune in to Marky's dulcet tones with expert guest analyst assistance from Big Bob Taylor. Their half time discussion of the ups and (mostly) downs of BBT's time at the club during the 90s was a fascinating listen. I'll be defaulting from now on back to iFollow for future away matches which I can't attend instead of clogging up my laptop with the crap that whichever semi functioning illegal stream decides to surreptitiously download :sorted:
Wholeheartedly agree.
 

iFollow

Just thought I'd share some love in the general direction of Markybee and his Beesplayer colleagues for their fantastic commentary yesterday from LFC. I'm ashamed to confess having become lazily accustomed to various dodgylivestreams this season that their fantastic service has become somewhat ignored, so when at 3pm hesgoal failed to deliver it was both a relief and a joy to be able to tune in to Marky's dulcet tones with expert guest analyst assistance from Big Bob Taylor. Their half time discussion of the ups and (mostly) downs of BBT's time at the club during the 90s was a fascinating listen. I'll be defaulting from now on back to iFollow for future away matches which I can't attend instead of clogging up my laptop with the crap that whichever semi functioning illegal stream decides to surreptitiously download :sorted:

Out of interest what were Taylor's main points?
 

iFollow

Always a great listen despite I Follow doing their best to disrupt matters. I always feel so sorry for Mark when he is talking away oblivious to the fact that we are not receiving. That said, I always synchronise his commentary to the TV when we are on the box. I just can't stomach the the opinions of the mainstream pundits and commentators who don't really know much about our club and frequently mispronounce our players names.
 

iFollow

Out of interest what were Taylor's main points?
Can't recall all of the chat but of most interest was BBT's undiminished deep regret regarding the terrible performance in the '97 play off final and the extent to which so many of the team inexplicably being played out of position was a contributory factor.
 

iFollow

Maybe a minor point but almost every other Premier League team has their own commentators on the highlights on YouTube - it's a real pity that we choose to just have nothing rather than use Mark.
 

iFollow

Can't recall all of the chat but of most interest was BBT's undiminished deep regret regarding the terrible performance in the '97 play off final and the extent to which so many of the team inexplicably being played out of position was a contributory factor.

Thanks

'Inexplicably' rather than inexplicably?
 

iFollow

Well I'm sorry to say this but the Bees player /I follow commentary has just sunk to new levels. Living in Sheffield I have come to rely on Mark's commentary. This year though it has degenerated into mainly waffle from the guest co-commentators and less and less actual commentary on the game. The service, I guess, should be aimed at people who can't attend and therefore need actual commentary on the match. It was better in the past when Mick Cabble ( hope that's right ) just gave minimal but informed comment on the unfolding events.

Such was the amount of chit chat between the guests that it completely escaped the notice of Mark and the team that Sergi Canos was sent off and we were down to 9 men !!!
I really admire Mark and think his knowledge and commentary is exceptionally good but lately the program seems to have developed into a chat show !

I follow / Bees player is still dogged by technical issues mainly at away matches but it is still extremely unprofessional. I realise this is mainly outside the control of our guys but surely things should have improved now given the history of so many technical issues ?

Sorry I choose not to do social media so can't send my comments direct, but I really hope someone from media reads this. Come back Themepark !
 

iFollow

Well I'm sorry to say this but the Bees player /I follow commentary has just sunk to new levels. Living in Sheffield I have come to rely on Mark's commentary. This year though it has degenerated into mainly waffle from the guest co-commentators and less and less actual commentary on the game. The service, I guess, should be aimed at people who can't attend and therefore need actual commentary on the match. It was better in the past when Mick Cabble ( hope that's right ) just gave minimal but informed comment on the unfolding events.

Such was the amount of chit chat between the guests that it completely escaped the notice of Mark and the team that Sergi Canos was sent off and we were down to 9 men !!!
I really admire Mark and think his knowledge and commentary is exceptionally good but lately the program seems to have developed into a chat show !

I follow / Bees player is still dogged by technical issues mainly at away matches but it is still extremely unprofessional. I realise this is mainly outside the control of our guys but surely things should have improved now given the history of so many technical issues ?

Sorry I choose not to do social media so can't send my comments direct, but I really hope someone from media reads this. Come back Themepark !
What is the format now? Who was on it today?
 
Back
Top Bottom