Hippobee
Active member
Igor Thiago
No one has slagged them off on here.Blimey the overreaction on here is hilarious ? wait for an update rather than slagging off the medical team eh
No doubt they have on twitter, but that's for the idiots.
No one has slagged them off on here.Blimey the overreaction on here is hilarious ? wait for an update rather than slagging off the medical team eh
Yep. I was just about to respond to a post which has now been deleted. Its like blaming your GP just because the surgery is busy when you go thereBlimey the overreaction on here is hilarious ? wait for an update rather than slagging off the medical team eh
The post was deleted as per the aboveNo one has slagged them off on here.
No doubt they have on twitter, but that's for the idiots.
There we go
There we go
YawnIn other words, he will be back in March.
Imagine not posting in over a year and then coming out with this sh*t.In other words, he will be back in March.
Imagine not posting in over a year and then coming out with this sh*t.
I sincerely hope you get those extra thick rubber sheets for Christmas.
Yep "Igor Thiago suffered a minor calf injury but Frank confirmed he hopes to have him back for Wednesday against Newcastle." says Sam our Bees reporterCalf injury I read somewhere ?
?It's not too long![]()
And Janelt vs NewcastleProperly has the same minor knock as Norgaard had against Villa - ie rested for the next game.
………….we have every chance of winning tomorrow………..yeah generally that means he aint playing. I'd rather stick him on ice for NF where we have every chance of winning.
sounds painful.Nailed on for the bench I would have thought.
We are above Newcastle in the leagueyeah generally that means he aint playing. I'd rather stick him on ice for NF where we have every chance of winning.
And we beat them other week...We are above Newcastle in the league
More appropriate for the Easter fixtures?Nailed on for the bench I would have thought.
If he is on the Bench I will be over the moon as it will show that he is fit! Sadly I fear it will be a dark night.Nailed on for the bench I would have thought.
dodgy floodlights on the Tyne ?If he is on the Bench I will be over the moon as it will show that he is fit! Sadly I fear it will be a dark night.
You couldn't be more wrong tbh... one week out from Christmas and a night out in Newcastle win or lose ?If he is on the Bench I will be over the moon as it will show that he is fit! Sadly I fear it will be a dark night.
Thiago back in training
published at 14:20
Brentford manager Thomas Frank on team news: "Everyone is available from the Chelsea game and [Igor] Thiago has trained which is positive."
Let’s hope that his night out is not on his invalid scooter!You couldn't be more wrong tbh... one week out from Christmas and a night out in Newcastle win or lose ?
I would assume being rested for Forest on Saturday. Training normally like the rest of the squadTime to change his song as he is far from indestructible !! ?
I would assume being rested for Forest on Saturday. Training normally like the rest of the squad
I would assume being rested for Forest on Saturday. Training normally like the rest of the squad
Wow, that's a leap of imagination. Why d you think he's had an op, where's the source of the 3 months come from?This is awful news, I know all teams get them but it seems like another season that could of been so much more without all the injuries. I’m guessing he trained, something wasn’t right so he’s had an op?
He trained and then decided to have an op all in the space of 24 hours?This is awful news, I know all teams get them but it seems like another season that could of been so much more without all the injuries. I’m guessing he trained, something wasn’t right so he’s had an op?
It was on a podcast though so it must be true.He trained and then decided to have an op all in the space of 24 hours?
With our injury record, maybe we've invested in a mobile operating theatre left in the Jersey Road car park?He trained and then decided to have an op all in the space of 24 hours?
The podcast just made some vague reference to a rumour though!It was on a podcast though so it must be true.
Oh won't someone think of the gpgers!