Igor Thiago

Igor Thiago

Looking at his career stats he's played 129 matches & is 23 (24 in June). Doesn't sound too bad to me. Hopefully we will find out more detail on his absence this week, fingers crossed.
 

Igor Thiago

It would be great if he was available for West Ham ?

It's a completely arbitrary date but that is mid Feb I think.

I'm just keen to see Igor start rolling ❤️
The injury tracker updated today says that's exactly when he'll be back ?
 

Igor Thiago

It also says to take no notice of the estimated return dates.
Even though it's updated with often reliable estimates such as the update on Hickey today...I've shared the info and explained where I saw it without claiming it's a certainty.
You can ignore it if you want.
 

Igor Thiago

Even though it's updated with often reliable estimates such as the update on Hickey today...I've shared the info and explained where I saw it without claiming it's a certainty.
You can ignore it if you want.

Indeed. Banana must get frustrated sometimes because it's almost as if the tracker is hiding in plain sight as so few people seem to use it, and when they do they often take it literally. It's an incredibly useful rough guide, for which I'm grateful, but it doesn't pretend to be, and never can be, definitive.
 

Igor Thiago

Sometimes, it’s a lot less stressful to relax, not focus on the variable details and just rejoice when a player appears in a match-day squad.
 

Igor Thiago

Indeed. Banana must get frustrated sometimes because it's almost as if the tracker is hiding in plain sight as so few people seem to use it, and when they do they often take it literally. It's an incredibly useful rough guide, for which I'm grateful, but it doesn't pretend to be, and never can be, definitive.
I've genuinely never heard of this tracker, where about is it?
 

Igor Thiago

Igor Thiago

Igor Thiago

Games like today and Forest at home are where we miss him most. Our attack is fantastic when we can get in behind but seems to struggle whenever anyone sits deep and gives us no space. So many crosses into the box with no real target to aim for.
 

Igor Thiago

Games like today and Forest at home are where we miss him most. Our attack is fantastic when we can get in behind but seems to struggle whenever anyone sits deep and gives us no space. So many crosses into the box with no real target to aim for.
and he has some strength, which we lack…
 

Igor Thiago

Once we have the bear fit we'll have the personnel to counter the low block and the press. I bet TF is looking forward to having all his forwards fit.
 

Igor Thiago

Huge loss this lad, feels like forever we’ve been waiting for Toney to return and now Thiago ???
We simply cry out for a recognised central striker who can provide the strength, power and presence that’s needed when teams come and sit deep. The bizarre thing for me is that ever since we signed Toney, we have never had anyone in the squad, first-team or B team, to provide a similar-style of back-up.
 
Last edited:

Igor Thiago

We simply cry out for a recognised central striker who can provide the strength, power and presence that’s needed when teams come and sit deep. The bizarre thing for me is that ever since we signed Toney, we have never had anyone in the squad, first-team or B team, to provide a similar-style of back-up.
They seem to be a dying breed in the modern game.
 

Igor Thiago

They seem to be a dying breed in the modern game.
Yes they do seem to be. I was about to ask if Iwan Morgan was that type of player. Having looked at his profile and his picture, I have my answer
 
Back
Top Bottom