Igor Thiago
Correct.So, as they don't fall under i) or ii), you're saying they do know when Rico, Hickey, Josh and Jensen will be available then??
Excellent! ?
Correct.So, as they don't fall under i) or ii), you're saying they do know when Rico, Hickey, Josh and Jensen will be available then??
Excellent! ?
OK, thanks.Correct.
I heard this joint infection is a cover up story as he’s been allowed to go home to Brazil for a Xmas holiday, he had a Santa Clause in his contract ??Rumours are he could be out for 3 months !!!
I heard this joint infection is a cover up story as he’s been allowed to go home to Brazil for a Xmas holiday, he had a Santa Clause in his contract ??
I haven't heard any rumoursI've heard a rumour that he could be back soon.
When Thomas says "weeks" it is usually means months. Not his fault, of course"Weeks" would be good news!
Months are made of weeks, so not technically wrong... but I agree. I'd hoping for early/mid FebWhen Thomas says "weeks" it is usually means months. Not his fault, of course
Depends how many weeks he is talking about ?Weeks is better than months
Well if he’s out for 12Weeks seems to be Thomas go to adjective for injured players
There are 52 weeks in a year. So hopefully he will be back for next Xmas ?Well if he’s out for 12
Weeks that’s months no so all a bit misleading possibly?
?There are 52 weeks in a year. So hopefully he will be back for next Xmas ?
Define "soon"Would be great to have some good news about this fella soon![]()
Define "soon"
My standard reply to this in my CEO days was......'Not in the next ten minutes but before late'Define "soon"
The injury tracker updated today says that's exactly when he'll be back ?It would be great if he was available for West Ham ?
It's a completely arbitrary date but that is mid Feb I think.
I'm just keen to see Igor start rolling![]()
The injury tracker updated today says that's exactly when he'll be back ?
It also says to take no notice of the estimated return dates.The injury tracker updated today says that's exactly when he'll be back ?
Even though it's updated with often reliable estimates such as the update on Hickey today...I've shared the info and explained where I saw it without claiming it's a certainty.It also says to take no notice of the estimated return dates.
Tell me about it. We could do with a few goals at the moment. ?It would be great if he was available for West Ham ?
It's a completely arbitrary date but that is mid Feb I think.
I'm just keen to see Igor start rolling![]()
He said “define soon”, not “deffo soon”! ?Brilliant
Even though it's updated with often reliable estimates such as the update on Hickey today...I've shared the info and explained where I saw it without claiming it's a certainty.
You can ignore it if you want.
oh yeaHe said “define soon”, not “deffo soon”! ?
, me brain wishing took over my eyesSoon = weeksDefine "soon"
Christ sounds like proper football in the 1970'sSometimes, it’s a lot less stressful to relax, not focus on the variable details and just rejoice when a player appears in a match-day squad.
I've genuinely never heard of this tracker, where about is it?Indeed. Banana must get frustrated sometimes because it's almost as if the tracker is hiding in plain sight as so few people seem to use it, and when they do they often take it literally. It's an incredibly useful rough guide, for which I'm grateful, but it doesn't pretend to be, and never can be, definitive.
I've genuinely never heard of this tracker, where about is it?
Thank you, that's superb from the Op.![]()
PL Player Tracker 2024-25 (Cards, Injuries, Suspensions etc.)
Sames rules as last season. Bryan in card trouble already. And Ethan has already collected the same number of cards as the entirety of last season. Please take no notice of the injury end dates. Estimates of return dates are that, estimates. Or in the case of longer term injuries, complete...griffinpark.org
and he has some strength, which we lack…Games like today and Forest at home are where we miss him most. Our attack is fantastic when we can get in behind but seems to struggle whenever anyone sits deep and gives us no space. So many crosses into the box with no real target to aim for.
Would it have made any difference?Was he there today?
We simply cry out for a recognised central striker who can provide the strength, power and presence that’s needed when teams come and sit deep. The bizarre thing for me is that ever since we signed Toney, we have never had anyone in the squad, first-team or B team, to provide a similar-style of back-up.Huge loss this lad, feels like forever we’ve been waiting for Toney to return and now Thiago ???
They seem to be a dying breed in the modern game.We simply cry out for a recognised central striker who can provide the strength, power and presence that’s needed when teams come and sit deep. The bizarre thing for me is that ever since we signed Toney, we have never had anyone in the squad, first-team or B team, to provide a similar-style of back-up.
Yes they do seem to be. I was about to ask if Iwan Morgan was that type of player. Having looked at his profile and his picture, I have my answerThey seem to be a dying breed in the modern game.