James Tarkowski -

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Tarkowski -

In all seriousness Dyche has said on many occasions that he always tries to conduct his business in the right manner.

I believe that (if it has actually happened) that £2.3 million was a fair starting point but if your main man has said to us that it's £5 million, then you won't get any dirty tricks off our mob. We will move on but it will be down to Tarkowski and his agent as to whether they make enough noise (if they are making any noise at all) for us to come back in with an increased bid.
 

James Tarkowski -

In all seriousness Dyche has said on many occasions that he always tries to conduct his business in the right manner.

I believe that (if it has actually happened) that £2.3 million was a fair starting point but if your main man has said to us that it's £5 million, then you won't get any dirty tricks off our mob. We will move on but it will be down to Tarkowski and his agent as to whether they make enough noise (if they are making any noise at all) for us to come back in with an increased bid.

Surely the right way is you enquire about the player and only approach him if given permission. and only then if you want to pay the price? I would've thought a bid which you know is likely to be rejected which is then made public constitutes a dirty trick.
 

James Tarkowski -

...but it will be down to Tarkowski and his agent as to whether they make enough noise (if they are making any noise at all) for us to come back in with an increased bid.
No it isn't.

The player is under contract. He'll be sold if a club comes in and makes an offer on or close to our valuation of him.

End of.
 

James Tarkowski -

Surely the right way is you enquire about the player and only approach him if given permission. and only then if you want to pay the price? I would've thought a bid which you know is likely to be rejected which is then made public constitutes a dirty trick.

Feckin northern monkeys
 

James Tarkowski -

Surely the right way is you enquire about the player and only approach him if given permission. and only then if you want to pay the price? I would've thought a bid which you know is likely to be rejected which is then made public constitutes a dirty trick.


It's incredibly naive to think that clubs go asking for permission to bid for a player. I wouldn't even say that it is a modern day thing either.

It's also highly unlikely (in fact it won't happen) for a club to tell another club how much it would take to get a player that they don't want to sell.

Tarkowski would have known about the Burnley interest well before January, and Burnley would have known whether Tarkowski wants a move well before January.
 

James Tarkowski -

It's incredibly naive to think that clubs go asking for permission to bid for a player. I wouldn't even say that it is a modern day thing either.

It's also highly unlikely (in fact it won't happen) for a club to tell another club how much it would take to get a player that they don't want to sell.

Tarkowski would have known about the Burnley interest well before January, and Burnley would have known whether Tarkowski wants a move well before January.

Yes, I know that clubs break the rules. I'm not that naive. You seemed to suggest though that everything you did was fine and dandy and above board - it wasn't, you broke the rules like everyone else. Stop painting your club as paragons of virtue who are fabulously well run and honourable in your dealings - you do the dirty sh*t like anyone else. We do after all know how you ex Director of Football operated.
 

James Tarkowski -

It's incredibly naive to think that clubs go asking for permission to bid for a player. I wouldn't even say that it is a modern day thing either.

It's also highly unlikely (in fact it won't happen) for a club to tell another club how much it would take to get a player that they don't want to sell.

Tarkowski would have known about the Burnley interest well before January, and Burnley would have known whether Tarkowski wants a move well before January.

Let's get this right. Players enter a contract and accept an amount of money for an agreed length of service. If they're rubbish the club has to wear it or cut their losses and hope they can offload but the player has the power.
Tarks only wanted out because another w****y club in London made an offer earlier that we rejected and he got the hump.
Why sign a f*****g contract if you don't plan to honour it or get upset when your club expects you to?
I posted yesterday the simplest way is to prevent agents getting any commission on transfers of players in contract with over a year to run or better still make all contracts a year.
 

James Tarkowski -

Yes, I know that clubs break the rules. I'm not that naive. You seemed to suggest though that everything you did was fine and dandy and above board - it wasn't, you broke the rules like everyone else. Stop painting your club as paragons of virtue who are fabulously well run and honourable in your dealings - you do the dirty sh*t like anyone else. We do after all know how you ex Director of Football operated.

So we haven't unsettled the player by putting in a low bid knowing that Benham has sent us a price list?

That's what is being said on here, and that's the dirty tricks I mean.
 

James Tarkowski -

So we haven't unsettled the player by putting in a low bid knowing that Benham has sent us a price list?

That's what is being said on here, and that's the dirty tricks I mean.

Mate, I really can be bothered to keep on debating this. I happen to think that the Burnley halo is as mucky as any other club but hey, let's move on, I'm fed up hearing about Burnley now. If Tarks isn't going to you as you claim, there's really no need for you to hang around here any more.
 

James Tarkowski -

So we haven't unsettled the player by putting in a low bid knowing that Benham has sent us a price list?

That's what is being said on here, and that's the dirty tricks I mean.

Burnley" Your player who isn't for sale wants to move because he's worth more than you can pay him now. We think he's worth £2.3M take it or leave it"

Bees" You f***** Northern Monkeys, he doesn't decide if he moves. We don't want to sell him he has 18 months on his contract that he was quick enough to sign not so long ago to escape a Northern shi*hole.
Read my lips, I don't need to sell so If he really wants to go you need to find £5M. Goodbye."
 

James Tarkowski -

Burnley" Your player who isn't for sale wants to move because he's worth more than you can pay him now. We think he's worth £2.3M take it or leave it"

Bees" You f***** Northern Monkeys, he doesn't decide if he moves. We don't want to sell him he has 18 months on his contract that he was quick enough to sign not so long ago to escape a Northern shi*hole.
Read my lips, I don't need to sell so If he really wants to go you need to find £5M. Goodbye."

.....are you MB in disguise:sorted:;)
 

James Tarkowski -

Burnley" Your player who isn't for sale wants to move because he's worth more than you can pay him now. We think he's worth £2.3M take it or leave it"

Bees" You f***** Northern Monkeys, he doesn't decide if he moves. We don't want to sell him he has 18 months on his contract that he was quick enough to sign not so long ago to escape a Northern shi*hole.
Read my lips, I don't need to sell so If he really wants to go you need to find £5M. Goodbye."

Or.........

Tarkowski's agent.......

My client would like to know if you're interested in securing his services, as you were interested when he was employed by Oldham?

Northermonkeyshithouseclub.....

Yes we are interested, we shall make a bid

Northernmonkeyshithouseclub to Dictator Benham........

We would like to bid £2.3 million for your Northenmonkey centre half please?

Dictator Benham.........

He's not for sale, but we'll take £5 million for him. Oh bugger, silly me. I didn't mean to say that last bit. Please ignore everything I said after he's not for sale. Thank you.
 

James Tarkowski -

Or.........

Tarkowski's agent.......



Northermonkeyshithouseclub.....



Northernmonkeyshithouseclub to Dictator Benham........



Dictator Benham.........

Right my final bit on this

MB has always said in the Press every player is available at a price it's our business model.
However if they're in contract we won't be bullied and allow ourselves to be shafted by bigger clubs.
Tarks has 18 months of contract to run so we're not planning to sell him and telling us what he's worth in the market place or what you value him at is irrelevant if we want to keep him.
Like the analogy I gave you the other day, if the house is in the Estate agents you know the price and if you think it's too much you find one that you can afford or negotiate.
If you see a house that isn't for sale and knock on the door and say I'd like to buy this house, I'm prepared to pay xxxx because theres one like it in the estate agents you're likely to be told to double your offer or do one.
 

James Tarkowski -

So we haven't unsettled the player by putting in a low bid knowing that Benham has sent us a price list?

That's what is being said on here, and that's the dirty tricks I mean.

....no idea if your club is serious about getting tarks or not.......be interesting to see who he starts for on the 15th......looking forward to seeing gray again mind.....we did ok with his sale......as i'm sure you will when everton come calling.
 

James Tarkowski -

....no idea if your club is serious about getting tarks or not.......be interesting to see who he starts for on the 15th......looking forward to seeing gray again mind.....we did ok with his sale......as i'm sure you will when everton come calling.

He'll still be playing for the home side I think.

Gray will still be with us in February as no Premier League club is going to take a punt at the price wanted for a player that hasn't played in the Premier League.

Unless they're mental that is, but Everton aren't.
 

James Tarkowski -

He'll still be playing for the home side I think.

Gray will still be with us in February as no Premier League club is going to take a punt at the price wanted for a player that hasn't played in the Premier League.

Unless they're mental that is, but Everton aren't.

.....whats his current valuation?.....and having been there recently.....do you think he would cut it in the top league....vardy's done ok coming through the ranks?
 

James Tarkowski -

.....whats his current valuation?.....and having been there recently.....do you think he would cut it in the top league....vardy's done ok coming through the ranks?


His current valuation is invaluable to us at the moment.

I don't think he's ready for the Premier League just yet. He can get there I'm sure but his all round game needs improving to make it.
 

James Tarkowski -

His current valuation is invaluable to us at the moment.

I don't think he's ready for the Premier League just yet. He can get there I'm sure but his all round game needs improving to make it.

...hope he does.....but i'm not sure it will be with barnsley.
 

James Tarkowski -

Good as of the 3 potential departures I think he will go furthest

I think you will find that Spain is slightly further than Burnley or Sheffield:pop::sorted:
 

James Tarkowski -

Yeah trying to take the piss. They all see us as such a small club. They took the piss out of Benham as did some of our own fans accusing him of being a power crazed Iron fisted owner. MB says you can have our players , but you pay what we think they are worth. Not what you think they are worth. matthew has stopped clubs like Hull & Burnley from taking the piss out of us. and Brentford fc is going from strength to strength under his leadership. Happy days , yeah we will lose our valueable players in time, but we lose them at a realistic price.

Surely you realise you aren't allowed to post such balanced and truthful things on here.
Oh wait, what do you mean its not Twitter?
 

James Tarkowski -

I think Copper Dragon is funny

sosumi :shrug:
 

James Tarkowski -

.....apologies....i meant blackburn of course.


OOOOHH that's below the belt. You shouldn't be so harsh on the internet.

I'll probably require some form of counselling now and no doubt I'll start comfort eating and balloon to 20 stone, whilst being addicted to horse tranquilisers.

Before you know it I'll be on Jeremy Kyle wearing a straw hat with my eyes pointing in opposite directions, all because of your post.
 

James Tarkowski -

OOOOHH that's below the belt. You shouldn't be so harsh on the internet.

I'll probably require some form of counselling now and no doubt I'll start comfort eating and balloon to 20 stone, whilst being addicted to horse tranquilisers.

Before you know it I'll be on Jeremy Kyle wearing a straw hat with my eyes pointing in opposite directions, all because of your post.

....ok you're funny.....and i'm not.....you win.:sad:
 

James Tarkowski -

OOOOHH that's below the belt. You shouldn't be so harsh on the internet.

I'll probably require some form of counselling now and no doubt I'll start comfort eating and balloon to 20 stone, whilst being addicted to horse tranquilisers.

Before you know it I'll be on Jeremy Kyle wearing a straw hat with my eyes pointing in opposite directions, all because of your post.

No he meant Preston i think.
 

James Tarkowski -

Apparently Van Gaal has rejected loan bids for Paddy McNair from Burnley, Fulham, Bleakboon and Wolves.

Maybe we have moved on from Tarkowski?
 

James Tarkowski -

is Tarks suspended today?
 

James Tarkowski -

Wont be anywhere near our squad as he is not needed would love to sign judge though
 

James Tarkowski -

Odfo!
 

James Tarkowski -

Spoke to Tarky before the game today, he was there with his missus to watch and said he was just having a rest. I told him he shouldn't leave unless it was for mega money. He replied that he wasn't going anywhere.
 

James Tarkowski -

If he goes he needs to be replaced. O'Connell not ready yet.

Amazing isn't it. O'Connell came in when Harlee was banned and did pretty well in the 3/4 games he played and people saying he was a good enough replacement for Harlee.

Today has a poorish game along with most of the others and now he's not ready.
 

James Tarkowski -

Check out big time Brentford resting players in the cup.

Rumours circulating that Gray and Tarkowski have eloped to Las Vegas and are getting married dressed as Batman and Robin.
 

James Tarkowski -

Check out big time Brentford resting players in the cup.

Rumours circulating that Gray and Tarkowski have eloped to Las Vegas and are getting married dressed as Batman and Robin.

Can't be ar5ed. Troll.
 

James Tarkowski -

Check out big time Brentford resting players in the cup.

Rumours circulating that Gray and Tarkowski have eloped to Las Vegas and are getting married dressed as Batman and Robin.

You serve no purpose here. Go on your own messageboards and stay away from this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom