Kipper Luwalu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladbroke

Well-known member
Joined
15 Jul 2006
Messages
18,096
Reaction score
5,839
Location
Arbroath, NE Scotland

Kipper Luwalu

Think I got his surname right.. Using mobile so couldn't remember lol..

http://www.kawowo.com/index.php/football/item/16351-gulu-united-luwalo-for-trials-with-brentford-football-club.html

Some false statements such as owner of Brentford etc, but it appears we have this lad on trial from Gulu United...
 

Kipper Luwalu

If true. Nothing but good news. Tapping into potential African talent!
 

Kipper Luwalu

I hope we are not trialling him just for the halibut
 

Kipper Luwalu

Good to see we are trawling every conceivable talent pool
 

Kipper Luwalu

He's very similar in style to Danis Salman apparently
 

Kipper Luwalu

Good luck to the lad. I think we should show more respect and scale back on the fish puns.
 

Kipper Luwalu

He's very similar in style to Danis Salman apparently


I heard it was Connor Salmon but never mind.

Apparently his favourite rugby player is James Hook
 

Kipper Luwalu

I hope this signing doesn't turn out to be a turtle disaster
 

Kipper Luwalu

We already have Button, Lee and Bonham. Why do we need another kipper?
 

Kipper Luwalu

This thread is sole destroying....there's a real s(tench) about this news...time to stop carping on and focus on reeling in Brizzle later
 

Kipper Luwalu

We should ensure that this charitable work is highlighted in the local press, so they can see at first hand what some of our "shady" people are doing.
 

Kipper Luwalu

This thread is beggining to hake me off...you guys are just fishing for GEOFFBEE complements...
 

Kipper Luwalu

Sounds like a good oppor tuna ty for him. If he's a good prospect let minnow.
 

Kipper Luwalu

Mr and Mrs Luwalu also have another promising football son , Flipper Luwalu . Kipper and Flipper up front would make a great pairing ,I supposed the club thought just bring one over to trial at first and couldnt see the porpoise in bringing both .
 

Kipper Luwalu

If he doesn't make the grade as a footballer he could always become a brain sturgeon!!
 

Kipper Luwalu

Problem is, if he doesn't play well from the off, with the current atmosphere, he'll get battered at our plaice.
 

Kipper Luwalu

.............oh for cod sake............
 

Kipper Luwalu

...........will he be skipper??????..........
 

Kipper Luwalu

I hope he knows there's a smoking ban at our plaice.
 

Kipper Luwalu

I heard we signed his twin brother and also Freddy Fiveloaves
 

Kipper Luwalu

Apparently he's a very important person in his country of origin and is known locally as the "Cod Father"
 

Kipper Luwalu

Hope he doesn't play like a fish out of water
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom