GP200
Voice of the mysterons...
Kipper Luwalu
How long did it take you to trawl through that lot?
..................la fin.................
How long did it take you to trawl through that lot?
He's very similar in style to Danis Salman apparently
hartlePOOL can apparently offer him a safer environment.but SWIMdon are also interested... I.i'll go and put the KETTLE on
I dont know where to start ..........maybe he didnt want a council house or benefits and therefore was refused
I would not expect the player to join us because of visa regulations though but the experience will be good for him.
..............for cod sake...........let it go...............I know this one has been done before ,but now it is official
KIPPER HAS BEEN STITCHED UP !
I'm amazed that we've stopped someone coming into the country, when did all this start and isn't it about 10 years too late?
I exclusively revealed this on 22nd October. Only now its noticed ....
I'm amazed that we've stopped someone coming into the country, when did all this start and isn't it about 10 years too late?
Actually, this topic is much more serious than people think.It seems like a load of old bureaucracy has targeted a 15 year old footballer, It beggars belief, But don't worry, they are saving Councils houses and Benefits for the influx of Romanians & Bulgarians on 1st Jan 2014!!!!