MotD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotD

Why do they have to have ex-players as pundits? There are plenty of others who offer a far more intelligent opinion. Some journalists for example. My favourite is Danny Kelly who has the right balance of smart observation and the exasperation of a true football fan.

The lot who do the European football on BT are the best in the business, IMO. James Richardson presenting and the rest are journalists.
 

MotD

Hold the Back Page on Sky used to be the best football discussion programme. Even Talksport used to have a really good european football show with Gabrielle Marcotti and the spanish chap.. something Balagan.. even Adrian Durham came over well on that programme.
 

MotD

Shearer’s summary was very poor last night - he clearly hadn’t seen anything of the match!
 

MotD

Micah Richards was dreadful on last night’s motd
Embarrassing stuff
I hope he’s not being paid much for his ramblings
 

MotD

Micah Richards was dreadful on last night’s motd
Embarrassing stuff
I hope he’s not being paid much for his ramblings
I thought he mentioned only one team, and it wasn't us. ( I only watched coverage of our match in detail.)
 

MotD

I thought he mentioned only one team, and it wasn't us. ( I only watched coverage of our match in detail.)
He had a go after each game
He started badly and didn’t improve
 

MotD

Danny Murphy was very positive on us, focussed on the fact that it's not just that we make good signings, but that our coaches develop them very well to turn them into good players.

The main MOTD I'm noticing they usually only talk about the winning side, so maybe not a surprise on that one. It's not a programme where they want the analysis to last 10-15 mins though as they know most people want to watch the matches.
 

MotD

Nice to be on second but MOTD managed to give Brentford a big fat zero seconds of analysis after the game.

Farke sacking made them push the game up the running order but the analysis time given was as much as the last on slot
 

MotD

Nice to be on second but MOTD managed to give Brentford a big fat zero seconds of analysis after the game.

Farke sacking made them push the game up the running order but the analysis time given was as much as the last on slot
Be fair, the Manchester derby was always going to be THE big story yesterday.

I mean, how many casual fans tuned into MOTD to see how BFC did against Norwich?
 

MotD

Nice to be on second but MOTD managed to give Brentford a big fat zero seconds of analysis after the game.

Farke sacking made them push the game up the running order but the analysis time given was as much as the last on slot
Who wants to hear how crap we were on BBC, I saw it for myself and don’t need Danny Murphy to confirm
 

MotD

Nice to be on second but MOTD managed to give Brentford a big fat zero seconds of analysis after the game.
Probably a good thing this week.

I gave it a swerve...couldn't face it.
 

MotD

A little surprised that Ghoddos’ goal at Burnley wasn’t included in the MOTD goal of the month competition….

Actually, no I’m not.
 

MotD

A little surprised that Ghoddos’ goal at Burnley wasn’t included in the MOTD goal of the month competition….

Actually, no I’m not.
No way? Would have thought it would be a goal of the SEASON contender. I guess it was from only 12 yards & was a consolation goal but it was a cracker. Bet Tillemans goal got included, deservedly so.
 

MotD

A little surprised that Ghoddos’ goal at Burnley wasn’t included in the MOTD goal of the month competition….

Actually, no I’m not.
If Mo Salah or Cristiano score that, it's definitely in there...
 

MotD

Despite a 3 all draw
MOTD will show Brentford on

???

Lineker hasn't decided yet !!!
 

MotD

No Lineker
So will have to wait for start of show

Mark Chapman is hosting
 

MotD

Despite a 3 all draw
MOTD will show Brentford on

???

Lineker hasn't decided yet !!!
Lineker not on tonight, it’s Mark Chapman. He quite likes us iirc and might as a Man U fan be keen to relegate their game to last.
 

MotD

1 Watford
2 Leicester
3 Liverpool
4 Newcastle
5 Burnley
6 Aston Villa
7 Norwich
8 Wolves
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom