MotD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotD

Emergency signing to be fair. Only joined the club last week. Forster likely to be back by Saturday
Not so sure...this taken from Saints OS.

"Both McCarthy and Forster are expected to miss the next few weeks as they recover from respective muscle problems."
 

MotD

A rusty goalkeeper wouldn't be bad to face...

But indeed, some of the good will toward us is coming back a bit! Dropped off after Burnley, Norwich etc (probably as people may have thought we were regressing to the mean) but 9th in the table after 16 games is bringing it back our way. I sense that Gary enjoyed our game last night!
 

MotD

Great to hear Martin Keown praise Brentford! Even Gary Lineker! WOW we have arrived!
Just need to get Shearer on side, he didn't seem to happy to talk about us ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ash

MotD

Only Leeds v Arsenal left today.

Will probably swerve MOTD.
 

MotD

That's what it used to be, just one match and that was a secret which one they would show.
Before my time. But I remember it being two. Three for FA Cup weekends? Also, a set number of division 2 games per season?
 

MotD

I would have loved it to have been a boring 0-0 draw.

Now they can pad it out with the five goals and mention of the alleged racial abuse, and talk about Bielsa's position.
 

MotD

Poor Arsenal
They win 4 1 and get put on last tonight
 

MotD

Bielsa's interpreter needs to work on his grammar.. 'Eight defenders less'...??...very disappointing.
 

MotD

Glad we won’t be facing Salah and Mane in a couple of weeks ago. I’m calling it now we could get a result against Liverpool.
 

MotD

Glad we won’t be facing Salah and Mane in a couple of weeks ago. I’m calling it now we could get a result against Liverpool.
A couple of weeks ago? Is this back to the future? There's a lot of temporal frailty around tonight. @NorthLondonBee referred to something from this afternoon as happening "tomorrow" earlier (if you see what I mean). What's going on? Is it me?
 

MotD

A couple of weeks ago? Is this back to the future? There's a lot of temporal frailty around tonight. @NorthLondonBee referred to something from this afternoon as happening "tomorrow" earlier (if you see what I mean). What's going on? Is it me?
Ha trust me I am still on course for a dry January :)
 

MotD

....the BBC don't see us....other teams and their supporters don't see us.....suits me.....under the radar.....as were Leicester.....that's my dream.
 

MotD

A couple of weeks ago? Is this back to the future? There's a lot of temporal frailty around tonight. @NorthLondonBee referred to something from this afternoon as happening "tomorrow" earlier (if you see what I mean). What's going on? Is it me?
Far too much Madeira wine?
 

MotD

Leeds scum throwing objects from the crowd when the opposition scored. Hmmm when did this last happen I wonder …
 

MotD

Wow!!
 

MotD

Yes very pleasant viewing for Bees fans this evening. Jenas was spot on pointing out the different qualities of both our goals and as Indian Bee notes Big Al is another of a long line of respected ex-pros who recognises that when we get it right on and off the pitch the BCS is a difficult place to come. These are heady days indeed.
 

MotD

I doubt even Sir David Attenborough has heard a hippo fart under water -
"The hippo is among the most dangerous animals in the world due to its highly aggressive and unpredictable nature." - from wikipedia
I think he probably has heard one. He just didn't dare to tell it off. And as for asking a herd of hippos "okay, which of you did that"... now that would be tricky.
 

MotD

We are ( almost ) last on MOTD tonight

Man U
Leeds
Man C
Bees
Everton
Then Fri game
 

MotD

Here we come.
 

MotD

A special kind of masochist wants to watch us lose again. This time on tv, but here we are.
 

MotD

A special kind of masochist wants to watch us lose again. This time on tv, but here we are.
If some people are to be believed we better make the most of it.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: KD

MotD

What was Jonathan Pearce talking about claiming Wolves haven't won at Brentford since 1947? Who does the research?
 

MotD

What was Jonathan Pearce talking about claiming Wolves haven't won at Brentford since 1947? Who does the research?
Pearce was also the one that talked about 'Chairman, Matthew Benham' on MotD FA Cup v. Leicester a couple of years ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom