Nathan Elder

Nathan Elder

The only thing they had in common was height and aerial ability - I reckon we'd conced fewer goals from set pieces with them both back defending.

...................strange.................Cort is always back defending corners and free kicks.................
 

Nathan Elder

Wished him well on Facebook when he left us.....he took the time to send me a really nice reply. Appears to be a nice young lad and I hope he can make a go of it somwhere very soon.

I did the same, with special mention of the scenes at Bournemouth :sorted:
Good lad, and hope something works out for him soon!
 

Nathan Elder

Yes and look how well we have done in that time! Get a grip owlsmoor, nice feet and a nice touch dont make a hold up player. His goal per game ratio is why he is here, not his contribution to the pattern of play.

You're talking bollox IMO. Are you suggesting that having Nathan in the team in place of Cort would be the solution to all our problems ? Rubbish. :rolleyes: Is Cort responsible for the fact we've shipped so many goals recently ? No of course he isn't. If you can't see that he's an asset to the team at the moment then I give up.
 

Nathan Elder

Back on topic lol :-)

I think you should be congratualting youselves on the best piece of business you ever have done .. erm EVER !! 90K ... you were having a laugh!!!

I understand your love of him for sitting amongst your fans.

Think we have might have found his best position - as cheer leader :-)

I wish you could have seen him play his season really as you may well have been revising you opion of him.

I hope he is training as an electrician or something because the guy will ever even be accepted anywhere to play professionally again.

You saw his best and only ever days at proffessional football - savour on them!!! .. whch you apparently do ... bless!

Good luck with you season ... and lets all hate Notts County!!!
 
Last edited:

Nathan Elder

Back your players you little shrew.
Never slag them to other clubs.
DISLOYAL
 

Nathan Elder

Back on topic lol :-)

I think you should be congratualting youselves on the best piece of business you ever have done .. erm EVER !! 90K ... you were having a laugh!!!

I understand your love of him for sitting amongst your fans.

Think we have might have found his best position - as cheer leader :-)

I wish you could have seen him play his season really as you may well have been revising you opion of him.

I hope he is training as an electrician or something because the guy will ever even be accepted anywhere to play professionally again.

You saw his best and only ever days at proffessional football - savour on them!!! .. whch you apparently do ... bless!

Good luck with you season ... and lets all hate Notts County!!!

Enjoy League Two, ****** :wave:
 

Nathan Elder

TBH they're very different players.

Cort is not a battering ram, he wouldn't chase into corners, try and barge through defenders or run the channels like Elder did.
However, the other aspects of his game, touch, football brain, finishing prowess, passing etc are way ahead of Elder.
Cort likes to play deeper than Elder did and IMHO is happier with his back to goal - as I said, different type of player.

Exactly!
And because he plays deeper he is not the same outlet that Elder was and he does not give us the forward momentum as a team that we had with Elder.
That makes a difference to where Bean plays, how far forward the opposite fullback gets when the ball is played long by the other full back and that is very important to the pattern of play.

If we knock the ball up to Cort, he wants it to his feet and drops deep accordingly, Bean does not get beyond him and into the box he instead is available square and flat pushing KOC backward, the defence deeper and then when the ball is lost it is in the key central area rather than just outside the opposition box. This positionally lends to the forward momentum of the opposition and our defence under pressure quicker.

Is Cort a better footballer technically? Undoubtedly YES

Would I have Elder back tomorrow for Sat game against Millwall? Same Answer!
 

Nathan Elder

Thanks !!!

we are mostly enjoying league 2 at the moment and we have had a couple of very enjoyable but ultimatly unsuccessful weekends out at the New Wembley (recommended for fans (lol) - have you been there yet?

Sorry for telling it like it is re re Elder .. it is our mistake of course!!

Maybe plumbing would be good for him, because believe me he isn't ever going to ply a footballing trade in his life - you guys haven't seen him play this season.

Like you, I hope, I hate seeing sh*t signings, and I think you will see on on our message board he is rated as our worst ever ,,, erm EVER!!

Good luck om Saturday

Let's all hate Notts County ???

- coming to place near you soon???
 
Last edited:

Nathan Elder

Back on topic lol :-)

I think you should be congratualting youselves on the best piece of business you ever have done .. erm EVER !! 90K ... you were having a laugh!!!

I understand your love of him for sitting amongst your fans.

Think we have might have found his best position - as cheer leader :-)

I wish you could have seen him play his season really as you may well have been revising you opion of him.

I hope he is training as an electrician or something because the guy will ever even be accepted anywhere to play professionally again.

You saw his best and only ever days at proffessional football - savour on them!!! .. whch you apparently do ... bless!

Good luck with you season ... and lets all hate Notts County!!!

I hope we get you in the cup this year. Oh I forgot, you lost to Staines Town. Now **** off to your own messageboard.

Can someone ban this **** before I seriously lose it with him?
 

Nathan Elder

Thanks !!!

we are mostly enjoying league 2 at the moment and we have had a couple of very enjoyable but ultimatly unsuccessful weekends out at the New Wembley (recommended for fans (lol) - have you been there yet?

Sorry for telling it like it is re re Elder .. it is our mistake of course!!

Maybe plumbing would be good for him, because believe me he isn't ever going to ply a footballing trade in his life - you guys haven't seen him play this season.

Like you, I hope, I hate seeing sh*t signings, and I think you will see on on our message board he is rated as our worst ever ,,, erm EVER!!

Good luck om Saturday

Let's all hate Notts County ???

- coming to place near you soon???

No we haven't been to the new Wembley yet. We win league titles and don't need to take the back door route to go up a division. Jog on. :wave:
 

Nathan Elder

I hope we get you in the cup this year. Oh I forgot, you lost to Staines Town. Now **** off to your own messageboard.

Can someone ban this **** before I seriously lose it with him?

:imwith: Complete gobshite.
 

Nathan Elder

I've been to the new Wembley, I saw Bristol Rovers will promotion there.
 

Nathan Elder

we are mostly enjoying league 2 at the moment and we have had a couple of very enjoyable but ultimatly unsuccessful weekends out at the New Wembley (recommended for fans (lol) - have you been there yet?

Absolutely gutted to have missed out last season, would have given anything to lose to a bunch of pikeys with that nice Stimson bloke as manager. Makes it even worse that we miss out on the massive powerhouses of European football like Accrington Stanley, Torquay, Rochdale etc.
 

Nathan Elder

In the last few years, they've attempted promotion on a couple occassions, failing in the finals at the New Wembley TWICE!

Lost to Bristol Rovers after defeating Milton Keynes Dons a few years back and now Gillingham last season..

We managed to win the league instead.

I know from past experience that a visit to Wembley (or Millennium Stadium) can lead to heartache, as we saw against Crewe and Stoke City in the past 10-15 years.. So I'd rather get promotion done and dusted.
Enjoy Accrington and Burton Albion. We'll enjoy Leeds and Charlton, Southampton and Norwich, MK Dons and Huddersfield.. Shall I go on??
 

Nathan Elder

lol First time the champions have every had the piss taken out of them for not finishing 4th.
Would have thought you might have closed this thread now as its turned into an argument or is it you feel quite comfortable taking the piss out of a fan from a lower division with your gang?
 

Nathan Elder

Good point, well made.
 

Nathan Elder

Would have thought you might have closed this thread now as its turned into an argument or is it you feel quite comfortable taking the piss out of a fan from a lower division with your gang?

Yes, I'm enjoying this thread thank you very much. Can you tell me what gang I'm in please.
 

Nathan Elder

I was looking forward to PauloBee and ROB having a bitchy little fight on the Griffin/Millwall thread and you went and closed it. :rolleyes:

I think this is what Mr.Benn is alluding to in his post. Your reason for closing that thread was that it had turned into an argument (between the aforementioned gpgers, with occasional interjections from one or two others) which would surely be a better read than some Brentford fans abusing some Shrewsbury geezer who isn't rising to the measly bait. :shrug:

But what do I know? Nothing. :grey:
 

Nathan Elder

The reason I closed the thread is because it was about something that had finished. The reason this thread is open is because Elder is still at Shrewsbury.

Anyone can start new threads you know. :shrug:
 

Nathan Elder

Anybody can start new threads you know. :shrug:

True. A thread titled 'PauloBee and ROB have a bitchy little fight' seems a little forced to me. The natural progression of that previous thread was beautiful, Darwin would have bashed one out had he been alive.

This thread is poor and is dying a scabby, disease-ridden death.

What?
 

Nathan Elder

:thetruth:
 

Nathan Elder

I was looking forward to PauloBee and ROB having a bitchy little fight on the Griffin/Millwall thread and you went and closed it. :rolleyes:

I think this is what Mr.Benn is alluding to in his post. Your reason for closing that thread was that it had turned into an argument (between the aforementioned gpgers, with occasional interjections from one or two others) which would surely be a better read than some Brentford fans abusing some Shrewsbury geezer who isn't rising to the measly bait. :shrug:

But what do I know?

Karate :yes:
 

Nathan Elder

karate.jpg
 

Nathan Elder

I was looking forward to PauloBee and ROB having a bitchy little fight on the Griffin/Millwall thread and you went and closed it. :rolleyes:

Somewhere to continue it?:idea:

Here goes...

Yes in Stripes, The Griffin and The Oak... All of which were much more preferred to the PR. :wave:

You always seem to avoid an answer to this...

Hows the UEFA coaching badge coming along then? :wave:
 

Nathan Elder

Somewhere to continue it?:idea:

Here goes...

Yes in Stripes, The Griffin and The Oak... All of which were much more preferred to the PR. :wave:Is that so? Why was it that we turned you and your pals away then? Were you hiding from Ralph or Millwall?

You always seem to avoid an answer to this...

Hows the UEFA coaching badge coming along then? :wave:

I started my coaching at 21 and gained Prelimanary and Intermediate Badges.
At 40 I wanted to start coaching again and so took over Headstone Manor Under 17's as part of a process to take my next set of badges.
Eight months later I broke my ankle and needed surgery which I had just over two years ago and that put an end to my coaching aspirations at that time.
This season has seen me return to playing and I now turn out on Sundays for Old Latymerians Vets playing at Old I's ground in Wood Lane.
You appear to be a bit sweet on me so if you would like to see me in shorts and ogle my bulging pants please feel free to come along to our next home game!

In the meantime to keep you going

kiss kiss:shake:
 

Nathan Elder

I started my coaching at 21 and gained Prelimanary and Intermediate Badges.
At 40 I wanted to start coaching again and so took over Headstone Manor Under 17's as part of a process to take my next set of badges.
Eight months later I broke my ankle and needed surgery which I had just over two years ago and that put an end to my coaching aspirations at that time.
This season has seen me return to playing and I now turn out on Sundays for Old Latymerians Vets playing at Old I's ground in Wood Lane.
You appear to be a bit sweet on me so if you would like to see me in shorts and ogle my bulging pants please feel free to come along to our next home game!

In the meantime to keep you going

kiss kiss:shake:

that 10 hour bender in Paris not going too well then ;)
 

Nathan Elder

that 10 hour bender in Paris not going too well then ;)

No its not but thats another matter. My ticket did not come to pass, let down by another GPGer would you believe?

Its Jonno's or The Wheel for me tonight!
 

Nathan Elder

I started my coaching at 21 and gained Prelimanary and Intermediate Badges.
At 40 I wanted to start coaching again and so took over Headstone Manor Under 17's as part of a process to take my next set of badges.
Eight months later I broke my ankle and needed surgery which I had just over two years ago and that put an end to my coaching aspirations at that time.
This season has seen me return to playing and I now turn out on Sundays for Old Latymerians Vets playing at Old I's ground in Wood Lane.
You appear to be a bit sweet on me so if you would like to see me in shorts and ogle my bulging pants please feel free to come along to our next home game!

In the meantime to keep you going

kiss kiss:shake:


Why is it that each post of yours I read, I always start thinking about an old tv programme called Jackanory? :confused:
 

Nathan Elder

HI Guys,

This thread has taken a strange turn of events!!???

Oh dear, now NE is turning into cult status - """The worst footballer we've paid a fee for in the last 15 years, bar none.""" - Fans' views

Just thought I would keep you updated on the clown's lack of progress!!

Cheers STFCfaninPeace
 

Nathan Elder

HI Guys,

This thread has taken a strange turn of events!!???

Oh dear, now NE is turning into cult status - """The worst footballer we've paid a fee for in the last 15 years, bar none.""" - Fans' views

Just thought I would keep you updated on the clown's lack of progress!!

Cheers STFCfaninPeace

Is there something wrong with your own website, as you seem to spend most of your time on this one? Probably because you bought a footballer who is far too good for your club and with your tunnel vision you cannot see or even visualise the whole picture. Never mind, some Kleenex are on their way to you!
 

Nathan Elder

HI Guys,

This thread has taken a strange turn of events!!???

Oh dear, now NE is turning into cult status - """The worst footballer we've paid a fee for in the last 15 years, bar none.""" - Fans' views

Just thought I would keep you updated on the clown's lack of progress!!

Cheers STFCfaninPeace

Maybe it's the sh!te service he gets.
 

Nathan Elder

Nathan Elder

We've had our fair share of these. :sawyoucomingsmilie:

But normally when they leave they can't stop scoring.
 

Nathan Elder

I started my coaching at 21 and gained Prelimanary and Intermediate Badges.
At 40 I wanted to start coaching again and so took over Headstone Manor Under 17's as part of a process to take my next set of badges.
Eight months later I broke my ankle and needed surgery which I had just over two years ago and that put an end to my coaching aspirations at that time.
This season has seen me return to playing and I now turn out on Sundays for Old Latymerians Vets playing at Old I's ground in Wood Lane.
You appear to be a bit sweet on me so if you would like to see me in shorts and ogle my bulging pants please feel free to come along to our next home game!

In the meantime to keep you going

kiss kiss:shake:

Im not sweet on you just think your full of sh*t.:wave:
 

Nathan Elder

HI Guys,

This thread has taken a strange turn of events!!???

Oh dear, now NE is turning into cult status - """The worst footballer we've paid a fee for in the last 15 years, bar none.""" - Fans' views

Just thought I would keep you updated on the clown's lack of progress!!

Cheers STFCfaninPeace

That "clown" has a totally deserved championship medal from last season. Why don't you ask Nathan if you can have a look at it? If you support the guy instead of slagging him off he may help you to promotion. That especially includes that berk of a manager you have.
 

Nathan Elder

Nathan Elder

They should sign Lee Thorpe as a replacement. :wave:
 

Nathan Elder

HI Guys,

This thread has taken a strange turn of events!!???

Oh dear, now NE is turning into cult status - """The worst footballer we've paid a fee for in the last 15 years, bar none.""" - Fans' views

Just thought I would keep you updated on the clown's lack of progress!!

Cheers STFCfaninPeace

thanks for the money now jog on.
 

Nathan Elder

There having a shocking season by their own accounts and the only way to soften the blow is to blame the player that was Grant Holt's replacement, and that was Nathan Elder. It's pathetic, He's not the most talented yes, but with the crowd behind his back he gets motivated and gives 110% effort which could translate into around 10 goals a season. Thats my view anyways, but I think its pathetic to say he's their worst player in thier history. He hardly starts anyways
 
Back
Top Bottom