Only Positive Comments Allowed

Only Positive Comments Allowed

We can now look forward to another season starting very soon in the world's most competitive league and can enjoy seeing the scum beaten week in, week out in the boring PL. Here's to a great next season. COYB's.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Lots of exciting new players to look forward to.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

The Championship won’t be as strong next year. Three weak sides down from the PL and a lot of financially insecure clubs.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

In the 2021/2022 season we will all be able to watch Premier league football together at our new home.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Somehow I feel good. I feel better when I know we have what it takes. Losing this gives us what it takes next year to pi$$ this league next year
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

We probably wouldn't have been able to go to Prem games anyway.
So when we get promoted next season we can enjoy it properly.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

I was dreading the scenario suggested by Banana a few months ago that we might never actually see them play in the Prem because of Covid and a first season relegation
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

You’ll breeze promotion and most likely the title next season - even if you unfortunately lose a player or two. And fingers crossed you get to witness it all in person when you do.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Similarly dog sh*te performance against Yeovil. We went up the following year.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

I won’t have to suffer watching us play United, City, Chelsea, Liverpool et alia on TV in an empty stadium or at best a scarcely populated one. The PL would have been a massive disappointment in these circumstances especially in a brand new stadium.
However I’m still feeling sick ?
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Knowing we will win the Championship next season.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

We go again.

MB will do what he did after Yeovil.

No Club next season will scare us. Seriously.

Sell whoever wants to go and invest in 4 or 5 more players.

2020/2021 will be our time....

Beelieve
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Similarly dog sh*te performance against Yeovil. We went up the following year.

Agree and for further comparison the Barnsley game had many shades of Doncaster about it. Next year we will start well and go up automatically, as before.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Only Positive Comments Allowed

I am not two hours into a boring drive back to the south coast but about to go to bed!!! :)
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

I am looking forward to Wycombe though I must say, I quite like playing the smaller teams like them and Burton being at this level. Something quite... reassuring about it.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

We'll be back bigger and stronger next season and we don't have to wait too long for it now! Going to be some really exciting players coming in I think.. Can't wait...
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Next season we can sing Bees Up Fulham Down.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

We’ve still got the best owner in British football who will already have a cunning plan for next season .
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

One day, one fine day, we'll actually turn up for an end of season, season defining, match. I've got a feeling in my bones...
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Get to walk to a game again. Watford away.
Maybe a nice weekend away on the coast for a trip to Bournemouth.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

More local games next season.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

If I buy a season ticket it's no longer going to go up by £100.

Plus 4 additional home games (or 5 if we...reach the playoffs):sneakoff:
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Looking forward to the fixture list coming out and my first season as a ST holder after 26 years. Imagine Pontus holding the Championship trophy up in front of 17.5k in the new stadium next May!
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

The knowledge that despite the pain, the suffering and the disappointment, that tomorrow I'll still wake up as a Brentford fan. That's positive enough for me.

You Reds!
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

We'll all be able to actually go to our first games in the Premier League this time next year.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Having seen all the defeats, this is the easiest to take. I want to be in the new stadium when we eventually play in the Premier League. I want to go to the Emirates, Anfield, TH Stadium etc.

We are not a one season wonder. We will get there when the time is right and it won't be via the playoffs.

No teams to fear next season.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

The Championship is the most exciting league in the world.

Every chance we wouldn’t have actually gone to a lot of Premier league matches next season: doubt away fans will be admitted for a while and even home fans for the first half.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

1 I work with a Norwich supporter, a Watford supporter and a Bournemouth supporter. Assuming we ever get to work in our office again I'm looking forward to all the banter.

2 Watford is much easier for me to get to than Fulham.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Weirdly I'm feeling optimistic. New stadium to look forward too, and I know we won't collapse the club will replace those who go. In Frank we have a great manager, and we will be gunning for top 2 next year!

Also feeling hope in hindsight missing out this year might be a good thing with covid and the situation that's brings. Less time to prepare and not being able to go away games etc.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Didn’t have to walk for ages to be able to get on a 297 back to Ealing like last time...
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

I get people are deflated/down/depressed etc., I don't get all this "That's it for me" over reactions, yes we've lost 9 play offs plus various Sherpa vans/auto windscreens/Johnstons paint Finals over the last thirty five years, (I've seen them all) but we've enjoyed two titles and a runners up place to get us in the Championship that's more than some clubs have in a lifetime , for me Coronavirus has put everything into perspective, I've lost my job and a relation to it but life goes on, much as I wanted us to go up part of me was thinking it's not the end of the world if we don't. Supporters not allowed into grounds until October at the earliest, (probably in reality next year), depending on fixture list missing out on welcoming the likes of City and United to Lionel Rd, Liverpool and Everton away and no job to finance my home and away trips After previous play off defeats there were real grounds to be concerned, the selling of the best players to the first team who put in any sort of a bid and then replacing them with sub- standard players bought on the cheap, now we have an owner who actually cares for the club and has the financial nous to make us competitive, moving us into a new ground and creating a model that has in some cases far bigger clubs looking on enviously. Am I depressed this morning - YES, Do I think we will achieve promotion to the Premier League anytime soon - TOO BLOODY RIGHT I DO.
 
Last edited:

Only Positive Comments Allowed

At least hypa123 hasn't dug up his thread about promotion and said "see I told you" :D
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Once the virus is beaten we have a wonderful new ground to look forward to and a team to match it. Come on you Bees.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Looking forward to the fixture list coming out and my first season as a ST holder after 26 years. Imagine Pontus holding the Championship trophy up in front of 17.5k in the new stadium next May!
Do we know when the fixtures are out?

League Cup draw too.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Bournemouth and Wycombe away beats the Emirates hands down (genuinely) :sorted:
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

This will put the fire in our bellies required to rip this league a new one in just 5 weeks time

The year Hereford won promotion at GP didn't Andy Scott say something like "how does it feel to hear them celebrate promotion" and the next year we were promoted
 
Back
Top Bottom