Have you got a link? Did the NOTW question that assertion? I suppose Ross may think it was because he was black. We all know that it was because he was the worst ref on the circuit.one for Edmundo....
exclusive in the NOTW last week....
Joe Ross: i was sacked for being black.........
So's D'Urso but we still won the three games he's been in charge of. He can come again if this run continues![]()
I thought Mark Halsey versus Sunderland was rxcellent and understand why he is amongst the upper echelon of refs.
Sadly, many of the Premiership refs leave a lot to be desired!
I thought Mark Halsey versus Sunderland was rxcellent and understand why he is amongst the upper echelon of refs.
Sadly, many of the Premiership refs leave a lot to be desired!
Uriah isnt a bed ref...
could have been worse and get that **** / Danson
Looks like the FA/Football league have really got it in for us as we've got the card shark Poll on Tuesday as well.
Couldn't make it today but was Rennie on valium, not even a yellow card for either side.
Bloke was basically ripping Willock's shirt off and pulled him to the floor..
From where I sat it looked a definite penalty and that (if scored) could have changed the whole face of the game.
Apart from that glaring mistake. I thought that Rennie had a reasonable game and showed common sense and respect for the players, where lesser refs would have waved cards about. There wasn't one bad tackle by either side throughout the game.
Definate a penalty for us about 5 - 10minutes in first half...
Bloke was basically ripping Willock's shirt off and pulled him to the floor..
the 4th official would have been a better ref...he did a good job in our pre season friendly...