Ref v Orient

Ref v Orient

Great another Premiership reject for the second week running.
 

Ref v Orient

I thought you were going to say Kevin Lynch or whatever his name was

:mad1: :mad1:
 

Ref v Orient

at least we knew it could not be Lynch.

Hopefully Wendy Toms will not be running the line!

Actually, I have always though Rennie as good ref but I guess I will be 'advised' otherwise by my fellow gpg'ers.
 

Ref v Orient

He reffed the play off final against Stoke didnt he? Then got his "promotion" to the Premiership :mad1: :mad: :no:
 

Ref v Orient

No, he reffed the play off final against Crewe and has never got any better.
 

Ref v Orient

He is a "me, me, me, look at meeeeee" type ref from my memory, look forward to a shower of yellow cards :(
 

Ref v Orient

one for Edmundo....

exclusive in the NOTW last week....

Joe Ross: i was sacked for being black.........
Have you got a link? Did the NOTW question that assertion? I suppose Ross may think it was because he was black. We all know that it was because he was the worst ref on the circuit.
 

Ref v Orient

Basically, he claims he was first dropped from the Football League refs list because of his colour and then from the Premier League limesman's for the same reason. Claims he was told he did well in a couple of games so can't understand it.

He's more likely to have the hump that his income's dropped by £350pw.

There are plenty of bad officials but in recent years, this bloke is the worst I've seen at GP.
 

Ref v Orient

plenty of bad officials??

theres only a handful of good ones...

and they are on a permanent vacation!
 

Ref v Orient

could have had that damsell in distress guy, the worst ref I've EVER seen at GP, he reffed our last home match against posh
 

Ref v Orient

Thankfully he has retired :) Duncen I mean
 

Ref v Orient

Rennie has refereed our away win against Hartlepool and our home win vs. Hull.
 

Ref v Orient

So's D'Urso but we still won the three games he's been in charge of. He can come again if this run continues :)
 

Ref v Orient

G poll against swansea i see as well how come we are getting all these refs from the premiership
 

Ref v Orient

I thought Mark Halsey versus Sunderland was rxcellent and understand why he is amongst the upper echelon of refs.

Sadly, many of the Premiership refs leave a lot to be desired!
 

Ref v Orient

I thought Mark Halsey versus Sunderland was rxcellent and understand why he is amongst the upper echelon of refs.

Sadly, many of the Premiership refs leave a lot to be desired!

Very good performance by the ref on the day in question. But that said it wasn't one of those games where the referees need to do much
 

Ref v Orient

Uriah isnt a bed ref...

could have been worse and get that **** / Danson
 

Ref v Orient

He's inconsistent thats the thing.
 

Ref v Orient

Uriah isnt a bed ref...

could have been worse and get that **** / Danson

Hasn't Danson quit ? Or was he fired ?

Didn't they write a song about him ? Danson in the darklol
 

Ref v Orient

The last match I saw Rennie officiate was the glamour tie that was Sheffield University vs Sheffield Hallam for some Varsity event. Guess what, he was sh*t in that too! And he got an honourary degree for the privelidge!!!
 

Ref v Orient

Poll is alright... Players can dive into more tackles now he'll give you 3 yellows lol

Danson is a ****.... relegated from the premeirshite hence why we had him Vs Mk Dons away two season back
 

Ref v Orient

Looks like the FA/Football league have really got it in for us as we've got the card shark Poll on Tuesday as well.

Lot's of "TWO MORE HE ONLY NEEDS TWO MORE" when he books someone
 

Ref v Orient

Couldn't make it today but was Rennie on valium, not even a yellow card for either side.


Should have given us a pen when kuffour was bundled over in the box, and should have handed out some yellows, to orient of course;)
 

Ref v Orient

Definate a penalty for us about 5 - 10minutes in first half...

Bloke was basically ripping Willock's shirt off and pulled him to the floor..

Maybe outside the box not to sure...

Not bad overall maybe a few yellows should have been dished out...

Missed alot of pushing on Willock & Kuffour
 

Ref v Orient

:confused:
 

Ref v Orient

i think it was Kuffour that was tripped/pulled down. in my eyes it was a penalty, but as the ball wasn't there at feet, the ref just carried on.

Poor refereeing still. Especially the high tackle on Tillen which nearly lead to a goal.
 

Ref v Orient

From where I sat it looked a definite penalty and that (if scored) could have changed the whole face of the game.

Apart from that glaring mistake. I thought that Rennie had a reasonable game and showed common sense and respect for the players, where lesser refs would have waved cards about. There wasn't one bad tackle by either side throughout the game.
 

Ref v Orient

From where I sat it looked a definite penalty and that (if scored) could have changed the whole face of the game.

Apart from that glaring mistake. I thought that Rennie had a reasonable game and showed common sense and respect for the players, where lesser refs would have waved cards about. There wasn't one bad tackle by either side throughout the game.


That's because Oli wasn't playing!! :D
 

Ref v Orient

Rennie gave the impression of a ref coasting thru the game.....

the 4th official would have been a better ref...he did a good job in our pre season friendly....Rennie was just not interested in taking nbold desicions,,,ie our pen, Nelson's crowd baiting, etc
 

Ref v Orient

Apart from missing the penalty, thought Rennie was OK. Showed some common sense in not giving out cards - Moore could have got one near the end for lunging in. Rennie looks to have put on a few pounds since I last saw him though.

Not sure if the chaos with the under-inflated balls in the first half was down to him or 4th official
 

Ref v Orient

I thought he did okay, but then I think he is one of the better refs.

The stats that no trainer came on during the game and there were no bookings seem to correctly reflect one against the other.

Nice one Rennie!
 

Ref v Orient

Thought he had a really good match actually. There were any number of things he could have over-reacted to and he decided that the game was ticking over and the best thing was to let the players get on with it.

Don't think it was a penalty for Kuffour by the way.
 
Back
Top Bottom