Rico Henry

Rico Henry

Apologies to Banana but it’s public knowledge

The average salary for a Premier league footballer is just over £60,000 a week, which equates to more than 3 million a year. Premier League footballers are the highest paid; lower divisions receive much less
Source :Statista
Outrageous. Perhaps they should be taxed at a very high rate.
 

Rico Henry

Team News

Kristoffer Ajer hopefully can make the bench.
Rico Henry will be out, Bryan Mbeumo is touch and go, and Christian Norgaard is back from suspension.
 

Rico Henry

You really are a bit of a plonker. Read what you are being told by those in the know. What is your source? I trust the one that’s already told you that you are wrong on both accounts.

As I said must be new brentford.
But but but but thats what its says in Football Manager 22....
 

Rico Henry

Outrageous. Perhaps they should be taxed at a very high rate.
Earning an average £60k a week each such player already pays more in tax every week than the average person earns in a year before tax. The tax paid on their club salary is enough to keep a typical secondary school fully funded.
 

Rico Henry

On £60k per week, they'll only take home £29.3k. Poor little lambs...

1641058601562.png
 

Rico Henry

They certainly will. HMRC is all over clubs on how players are paid.

Wow, all players are employed directly by the club, all on PAYE ? Just the clubs NI contribution on the last salary count at 35 million ish ( believe before promotion ) is 4.5 million a year. Probably closer to 7 or 8 Million a year now then.

sure there are many more qualified people than me but happy to advise the club and players if required ?
 

Rico Henry

You really are a bit of a plonker. Read what you are being told by those in the know. What is your source? I trust the one that’s already told you that you are wrong on both accounts.

As I said must be new brentford.
Oh sh*te! here is another one who will be apologising to the plonker. The herd keeps on growing.
 

Rico Henry

Wow, all players are employed directly by the club, all on PAYE ? Just the clubs NI contribution on the last salary count at 35 million ish ( believe before promotion ) is 4.5 million a year. Probably closer to 7 or 8 Million a year now then.

sure there are many more qualified people than me but happy to advise the club and players if required ?
Yes basically. There are some monies that can be paid otherwise, the classic being Image Rights which the club purchases and then paying Ronaldo Ltd. However I doubt that that applies to any of our players in a material way.
 

Rico Henry

Yes basically. There are some monies that can be paid otherwise, the classic being Image Rights which the club purchases and then paying Ronaldo Ltd. However I doubt that that applies to any of our players in a material way.
It might be that in the past some could have used alternate structures when eg it was allowed for player registrations to be held by agents and management companies so there could in theory have been services contracts used but it’s hard to see how they’d be categorised as anything other than workers now. It may be different in other countries which is why there’s a steady stream of players in Spain etc getting done for tax evasion.
 

Rico Henry

Rico available for Sunday but might be bench at this stage, would hope he starts on Wednesday though
 

Rico Henry

If he wasn’t 100%, there was no need to start him in a game we were going to lose anyway. We really need him as we defensively looked all over the place on the left once Canos came on.
 

Rico Henry

Think Thomas got it wrong with him, needs more recovery time. Maybe because of that it was either time to revert to back four
Ajer Jansson Pinnock Soreson or move Janelt over to the left bringing in Bidstrup
 

Rico Henry

I know we’re a better team with him in it but did we need to risk him today. Very little chance of a result and games coming up where we could get points and we’ll need him.
 

Rico Henry

I know we’re a better team with him in it but did we need to risk him today. Very little chance of a result and games coming up where we could get points and we’ll need him.
Was scheduled to be eased back in today and not play 90 mins. You have to start re-introducing players at some point and it may be that it's better to do that where we are not expected to win...
 

Rico Henry

Really hope that he isn't out again for the next two upcoming games as I think his pace is vitally important for our defence. The worry for me is him being taken off a couple of minutes after half time. Certainly wouldnt have been a plan and he has clearly felt something so hoping it was early enough for him to recover. Hamstring injuries can be very temperamental
 

Rico Henry

I can’t see him playing in the next two which is really sh*t news considering how we haven’t got an able replacement. The three week break in league games will hopefully have him ready for the run in
 

Rico Henry

I’d like to see the keepers kick for this incident as it should have been someone’s job to get in his way, frustratingly we never missed another chance to do that afterwards but all too late by then
 

Rico Henry

Injured by Sergi now Jenson. Terrible luck.
 

Rico Henry

Looked a nasty gash right in the centre of his forehead. I can’t imagine he’s going to be heading the ball very soon… I wonder how long it will be until he can realistically participate, I’m guessing with some kind of a headband on initially
 

Rico Henry

Saw him walk into subs area midway through second half and huge bump and cut above his nose, looked horrible and very clear from a few rows up
 

Rico Henry

Looked a nasty gash right in the centre of his forehead. I can’t imagine he’s going to be heading the ball very soon… I wonder how long it will be until he can realistically participate, I’m guessing with some kind of a headband on initially
With suitable protection for the cut with modern stitching he should be fine for the resumption of matches providing their is no concussive injury.
 
Back
Top Bottom