At least his appearance on the x factor last night with fresh cut above the eye shows it's more or less live
Roy has only gone and recalled him...
Is there nobody better?
OK this is for a qualifier, but I'm not sure who expects all these early/mid-30s players to cope with the heat in Brazil, especially at the end of another long season!
at this stage we should pick our best available squad to ensure we qualify and worry about who to take nearer the time.
He is as detestable a human being as John Terry.
Having seen Cahill and Terry play, Ferdinand surely can't be worse.
A sorry state of affairs.
Is he getting done for his kick/push/pull/trip on Torres?
so Fergie's not sure he will now play for England, well duckface, why didn't you just retire ages ago..

Montenegro would have probably run rings around him.
What I really mean is that the Golden Generation will probably play international football right up until they retire from club football, which barring injuries, won't be until they're 38/39 I bet.
Surely this would have been checked before the announcement of the squad. The England team is becoming a joke, its like a soap opera. Not a very interesting one at that.
Doubt it, still a very good player imo.
I wonder if RH knew all along he couldn't play international footie because of his prepartion arrangements and thus Ferdie has effectively ruled himself out of ever being picked again...thus relieving RH of being forever accused of not picking him...
Well it all changed from Reo's texts on Thursday to his England team mates saying how much he was looking forward to playing. Then enter that nice Mr Ferguson pointing out to Reo he is out of contract in the summer and suddenly Reo remembers that he is supposed to be sticking to a special training regime, quite slipped his mind last week!!
Or he would have known it once he was called up to the squad. Is this payback for Roy saying he wouldn't be picked?
He is on my list of 'People I Wouldn't Piss On If They Were On Fire'.
He is on my list of 'People I Wouldn't Piss On If They Were On Fire'.
Unless I could piss petrol. Would rather we gave someone else a chance – someone who wants to wear the shirt.
Just a shame Lescott and Smalling have played very little football lately and Caulker who will be a good player is still finding his feet
Oh dear. Can't play for England due to extreme fitness regime yet can manage flight to Dubai and back for TV work. You couldn't make this up and personally I would not include him in any future squad even if he was the only centre half in the country
Plonker sums him up, he is so up himself it is untrue.
I have read how he wants to become an actor once retired but not sterotypical hard man parts like Vinnie Jones but roles where the character is deeper and has feelings/ emotions.....one feels Disneyland beckons
