Tickets Southampton (A)

Southampton (A)

Log out and back in again
Tried that. Refreshed cache etc. still the same. Weirdly, I go the email earlier saying I can buy now and when I log in now it tells me it's restricted until 18 Dec.
 

Southampton (A)

How did you get around this? Its not letting me in at all (greyed out)
Just kept clicking between "Home" -> "Away Tickets" -> "Home" etc. Eventually appeared on Home page with "Restricted Offer (but not for you!)" then 2 mins later it all cleared and admitted me.
 

Southampton (A)

Gottit!
£15 for senior v Chelsea
£27 for senior v Soton.
Hmm debatable!
 

Southampton (A)

Tried that. Refreshed cache etc. still the same. Weirdly, I go the email earlier saying I can buy now and when I log in now it tells me it's restricted until 18 Dec.

That is weird, send an email and hopefully they pick it up before 5pm. Or try phoning the ticket office and you should be able to buy over the phone.
 

Southampton (A)

That is weird, send an email and hopefully they pick it up before 5pm. Or try phoning the ticket office and you should be able to buy over the phone.
Weird or business as usual?!

I was one of the ones who got a ticket for the FA Cup match and then had it withdrawn, so I think I'm jinxed.
 

Southampton (A)

Weird or business as usual?!

I was one of the ones who got a ticket for the FA Cup match and then had it withdrawn, so I think I'm jinxed.

Weird I'd say but something that Box office should be able to sort out if you can call or email them this afternoon.
 

Southampton (A)

Just kept clicking between "Home" -> "Away Tickets" -> "Home" etc. Eventually appeared on Home page with "Restricted Offer (but not for you!)" then 2 mins later it all cleared and admitted me.
Exactly what i did in the end - thank you!
 

Southampton (A)

If you've already purchased your ticket in the first window, presumably that means you can't then use your ticketing account to log on and buy a ticket on behalf of a linked-up F&F member who's eligible in the second window? They need to log on and do it from their own account?
 

Southampton (A)

If you've already purchased your ticket in the first window, presumably that means you can't then use your ticketing account to log on and buy a ticket on behalf of a linked-up F&F member who's eligible in the second window? They need to log on and do it from their own account?
Correct.
 

Southampton (A)

If you've already purchased your ticket in the first window, presumably that means you can't then use your ticketing account to log on and buy a ticket on behalf of a linked-up F&F member who's eligible in the second window? They need to log on and do it from their own account?
Yes, correct which is why I just chucked myself into Jeopardy but thankfully sorted
 

Southampton (A)

2 purchased and email received.
When do we get to see the tickets as they are not being posted?
 

Southampton (A)

Did you order a Chelsea ticket in the same transaction?
No.
I was sat in a traffic jam.
Ordered up 2 and saw the pay bit for 55.
Looked for the options for postage and couldn't see it.
Pressed pay as the traffic was moving and where I was heading to the reception was crap.
So I paid for 2,but I got an email regarding coach travel, blue badges and something else.
 

Southampton (A)

No.
I was sat in a traffic jam.
Ordered up 2 and saw the pay bit for 55.
Looked for the options for postage and couldn't see it.
Pressed pay as the traffic was moving and where I was heading to the reception was crap.
So I paid for 2,but I got an email regarding coach travel, blue badges and something else.
Okay, sounds like you missed the option, maybe because of how your phone was displaying it.

They will come hunting for their £1 you owe them if you don't get in contact.
 

Southampton (A)

Okay, sounds like you missed the option, maybe because of how your phone was displaying it.

They will come hunting for their £1 you owe them if you don't get in contact.
unless he has ordered 2 coach tickets by mistake !
 

Southampton (A)

Any chance at all there will be tickets left for this?
Well I think this window closes at 9am and if any are leftover then they will go on sale later today. I haven't heard that is has sold out yet so there is a possibility it will get to the next tranche
 

Southampton (A)

Boo, just over 100 short. Why oh why should I have to have a battle with folks with no TAPs if it gets past this window? Etc etc etc

On the plus side, I think it means I’ll be going to Brighton away instead as the plan was to have driven down with my ex and son and stayed with my ex-inlaws and now we’ll go down for Christmas instead. Which also saves me cooking as it was my turn to do Christmas day up here.
 

Southampton (A)

4 purchased. All relatively painless. :bounce:
 

Southampton (A)

Same here. Couple of clicks and 2 purchased. £25 for a junior though o_O
 

Southampton (A)

Same here. Couple of clicks and 2 purchased. £25 for a junior though o_O
Same as West Ham which was £25 right down to youngest band. Wolves was £27.50 for 17-21.
At least Southampton have the decency to charge slightly less for under 11s. Wish there was more consistency with age bands though.
 

Southampton (A)

Same as West Ham which was £25 right down to youngest band. Wolves was £27.50 for 17-21.
At least Southampton have the decency to charge slightly less for under 11s. Wish there was more consistency with age bands though.
It does seem bizarre that the Premier League has the £30 cap yet when it comes to senior and kids tickets, it’s a complete mish-mash.
 

Southampton (A)

OS says 800 TAPS from 3pm today.
Is that a Fourth tranch now

Seem to be making it up as they go along

It was meant to Members today when we all got the sorry we said you could get a ticket e mail..
 

Southampton (A)

Is that a Fourth tranch now

Seem to be making it up as they go along

It was meant to Members today when we all got the sorry we said you could get a ticket e mail..
Suspect that there are very few tickets left. Anyway, overall this is a good thing and I would rather have more tranches than 2 as it leaves the likes of a 1700 TAPper fighting newbies.
 

Southampton (A)

Suspect that there are very few tickets left. Anyway, overall this is a good thing and I would rather have more tranches than 2 as it leaves the likes of a 1700 TAPper fighting newbies.
If they're going to do it this way now, I hope they start to include members at the same TAPs amount during the third or atleast fourth batch
 
Back
Top Bottom