Tickets Spurs (A)

Spurs (A)

Question (I'm sure answered many times before)
Why am I unable to assign my sons ticket (doesn't have enough taps) to a family member who has?
I’m not sure I follow. You should be able to assign a ticket to any FandF member on your list assuming they have enough TAPs.
 

Spurs (A)

I wouldn't hold my breath on that callback... I requested a callback on the day when new season tickets were offered to qualifying members. I still haven’t received the callback! (Like you, I was able to sort out my issue online, so didn't need to speak to anyone in the end). I suspect that there is an issue with their callback system.
Nope, rang them Friday and received call back in 5 minutes, always have.
 

Spurs (A)

Question (I'm sure answered many times before)
Why am I unable to assign my sons ticket (doesn't have enough taps) to a family member who has?
Should that be other way round?
Or the person with enough Taps buy themselves or add them to F&F?
 

Spurs (A)

Managed to book, but only by accepting the seat they offered. I couldn’t get the map to respond. Gave up.
Booked on the App.
 

Spurs (A)

I’ve got on, selected 2 seats… then nothing! No indication of how to proceed…
 

Spurs (A)

Are they the same age tariff?
ie trying to assign a kids ticket to an adult?
No my son and mate are on my friends list, my son doesn't have the taps BUT my mate who's not going has. I added a junior ticket but used my mates name but it doesn't allow this and sonive bought my son an adult ticket...hope that makes sense.
 

Spurs (A)

Should that be other way round?
Or the person with enough Taps buy themselves or add them to F&F?
No my son and mate are on my friends and family list, my son doesn't have the taps BUT my mate who's not going has. I added a junior ticket but used my mates name but it doesn't allow this and sonive bought my son an adult ticket...hope that makes sense.
 

Spurs (A)

No my son and mate are on my friends list, my son doesn't have the taps BUT my mate who's not going has. I added a junior ticket but used my mates name but it doesn't allow this and sonive bought my son an adult ticket...hope that makes sense.
Quite right too.
 

Spurs (A)

Click on your basket

Even after you click on the basket?
The screen had frozen, so I could not get to the basket icon. I closed and started again, then I could see the basket, so all proceeded as previously. I guess the display of the seat map and all else that was going on was causing the problem (Safari/Macbook Pro/Intel Iris graphics).

2 seats in the kids and codgers section, block 118.
 

Spurs (A)

Why?? What's the problem....we are a family and close friends group. If my best mate can't go and my son wants too why are you against me asinging my mates name?
I don’t care if people want to use mates’ accounts to get access to tickets. I’m sure many of us have done it at times. But if you do you can’t reasonably expect to access concession prices if the account you are using is an adult.
 

Spurs (A)

I don’t care if people want to use mates’ accounts to get access to tickets. I’m sure many of us have done it at times. But if you do you can’t reasonably expect to access concession prices if the account you are using is an adult.
Fair enough ?
 

Spurs (A)

I don’t care if people want to use mates’ accounts to get access to tickets. I’m sure many of us have done it at times. But if you do you can’t reasonably expect to access concession prices if the account you are using is an adult.
Interestingly, it used to be possible to do the reverse and use a child’s account to buy an adult away ticket. But since last season that is also, quite rightly, not allowed.
 

Spurs (A)

Question (I'm sure answered many times before)
Why am I unable to assign my sons ticket (doesn't have enough taps) to a family member who has?
You have answered the question yourself in the brackets.
When your son has enough TAPs then you can allocate the ticket or just buy the ticket for the person who has the TAPs.
 

Spurs (A)

Still Charged Postage for an e ticket
Just checked my own booking and seen that they have charged me £1.25 for "Postage" (I hadn't looked closely, assumed it was just a Booking Fee).

As it happens it actually suits me to have a paper ticket, but I hadn't noticed the choice to elect for eticket or paper anywhere during the process.

Does this mean I can expect a paper ticket to arrive?
 

Spurs (A)

Just checked my own booking and seen that they have charged me £1.25 for "Postage" (I hadn't looked closely, assumed it was just a Booking Fee).

As it happens it actually suits me to have a paper ticket, but I hadn't noticed the choice to elect for eticket or paper anywhere during the process.

Does this mean I can expect a paper ticket to arrive?

You choose whether you want e ticket or paper at the stage where you are choosing your block. its very easy to miss. *NORMALLY* if you have been charged postage then you would expect a paper ticket but the system is f***ed and has been charging postage fees on etickets.

It doesn't seem to confirm on the automated receipt email.

Away Ticket Delivery​
​
You will receive your tickets(s) in the post prior to the fixture unless informed otherwise.​
​
If you have requested a digital ticket, you will receive a separate email from the away team with your digital ticket(s) prior to the fixture.​
 

Spurs (A)

You choose whether you want e ticket or paper at the stage where you are choosing your block. its very easy to miss. *NORMALLY* if you have been charged postage then you would expect a paper ticket but the system is f***ed and has been charging postage fees on etickets.

It doesn't seem to confirm on the automated receipt email.

​
​
Away Ticket Delivery​
​
You will receive your tickets(s) in the post prior to the fixture unless informed otherwise.​
​
If you have requested a digital ticket, you will receive a separate email from the away team with your digital ticket(s) prior to the fixture.​
Thanks for that. Might I have somehow requested an eticket without realising i.e. default setting?

Anyhow, there's no great hurry (obv), but I will be abroad during early-mid Sept, with no way of knowing in the meantime when they might post out a paper ticket (and how long it takes the Mail to deliver). Alternatively, if I am somehow due a digital ticket, how long "prior" will my separate email arrive?

Bring back Winnie - at least with her you knew where you stood. (In the naughty corner. Permanently ? )
 

Spurs (A)

Thanks for that. Might I have somehow requested an eticket without realising i.e. default setting?

Anyhow, there's no great hurry (obv), but I will be abroad during early-mid Sept, with no way of knowing in the meantime when they might post out a paper ticket (and how long it takes the Mail to deliver). Alternatively, if I am somehow due a digital ticket, how long "prior" will my separate email arrive?

Bring back Winnie - at least with her you knew where you stood. (In the naughty corner. Permanently ? )
It was pretty clear either :
safe standing
safe standing digital
so think you prob would have noticed ?
 

Spurs (A)

It was pretty clear either :
safe standing
safe standing digital
so think you prob would have noticed ?
easily missed if one was in a hurry. btw i got your VM and am sitting VERY close to you pal.
 

Spurs (A)

Thanks for that. Might I have somehow requested an eticket without realising i.e. default setting?

Anyhow, there's no great hurry (obv), but I will be abroad during early-mid Sept, with no way of knowing in the meantime when they might post out a paper ticket (and how long it takes the Mail to deliver). Alternatively, if I am somehow due a digital ticket, how long "prior" will my separate email arrive?

Bring back Winnie - at least with her you knew where you stood. (In the naughty corner. Permanently ? )

It was pretty clear either :
safe standing
safe standing digital
so think you prob would have noticed ?
116 was the digital tickets block, so check your order confirmation.
None of the others were marked as digital tickets.
 

Spurs (A)

easily missed if one was in a hurry.
Can't say whether it was easy to miss or not, since er... I missed it. ?

Anyhow, I might try to phone the Ticket Office with my Booking Reference when they're likely to be a bit quieter, to ask which type I've booked.

116 was the digital tickets block, so check your order confirmation.
None of the others were marked as digital tickets.
That's helpful - I booked 118 (not the Family part), so I may be ok.

That said, it seems strange to me that one block is digital and another is paper. Why segregate like this? Why not ask, in a manner which is obvious ?, what the punters prefer, regardless of where they wish to sit?
 

Spurs (A)

116 was the digital tickets block, so check your order confirmation.
None of the others were marked as digital tickets.
I bought in 114 and it offered me safe standing digital,I think,I am sure?
Mind you in took me 3 attempts considering it should give you 20 odd minutes and then it goes down to 3 minutes after about 2 minutes, then login to banking app to approve, hey ho all booked,jobs a good'un.
 

Spurs (A)

Can't say whether it was easy to miss or not, since er... I missed it. ?

Anyhow, I might try to phone the Ticket Office with my Booking Reference when they're likely to be a bit quieter, to ask which type I've booked.


That's helpful - I booked 118 (not the Family part), so I may be ok.

That said, it seems strange to me that one block is digital and another is paper. Why segregate like this? Why not ask, in a manner which is obvious ?, what the punters prefer, regardless of where they wish to sit?
It's probably easier for ticket admin if you sent a bundle of paper tickets for every block except 116 and they all get handed out.

You are giving people a choice of block, or a choice of delivery preference, but not both. it's already more flexibility than we've ever had before.

If you let people choose there is probably more chance of a ticket being issued to two people by mistake, or people not knowing which option they picked from a sub-menu and getting confused. even now the order confirmation doesn't say whether you bought digital tickets or not.

One day maybe all of this will be possible!
 

Spurs (A)

I bought in 114 and it offered me safe standing digital,I think,I am sure?
Mind you in took me 3 attempts considering it should give you 20 odd minutes and then it goes down to 3 minutes after about 2 minutes, then login to banking app to approve, hey ho all booked,jobs a good'un.
I'm just going by this, this was the same yesterday. There doesn't seem to be a option where you pick paper or digital ticket but if I'm wrong I'm sure I will be told.

1723729870075.png
 

Spurs (A)

Got my ticket yesterday. Like the option of being able to select your seat on the map.
Not been to Spurs' ground before. Looking forward to this one.
 

Spurs (A)

Wow, something on the ticketing site is trying to use 160% of my CPU and 2.5GB of memory. Struggling to even load the page.
 

Spurs (A)

Wow, something on the ticketing site is trying to use 160% of my CPU and 2.5GB of memory. Struggling to even load the page.
Eventually got there but it took more than 20 mins to make the purchase. Tried two different browsers and both ate resources but Firefox managed it better. Safari completely choked. (Quad Core i7 with Radeon Pro 580, not a new spec by any means but should have been able to handle it.)
 

Spurs (A)

Eventually got there but it took more than 20 mins to make the purchase. Tried two different browsers and both ate resources but Firefox managed it better. Safari completely choked. (Quad Core i7 with Radeon Pro 580, not a new spec by any means but should have been able to handle it.)
Now tested on an 12-core M2 Max with a 38 core GPU and the site’s performance is barely any better. I’m not clever enough to investigate exactly what the bottleneck is but there certainly is one as far as the systems I’ve tried.
 

Spurs (A)

Now tested on an 12-core M2 Max with a 38 core GPU and the site’s performance is barely any better. I’m not clever enough to investigate exactly what the bottleneck is but there certainly is one as far as the systems I’ve tried.
Shouldn't you be out in Ukraine directing drones against Russia, or something? For you're wasted on this site, that's for sure! ?
 

Spurs (A)

Two purchased in 115 Safe Standing.
 

Spurs (A)

Two purchased in 115 Safe Standing.
Can I ask a few questions, to check how straightforward this was:
Did you select them from Seatmap, or were they offered to you?
If you used Seatmap, did you use the App or your laptop.
if your laptop, which Browser did you use?
How long did the transaction take?
 

Spurs (A)

Can I ask a few questions, to check how straightforward this was:
Did you select them from Seatmap, or were they offered to you?
If you used Seatmap, did you use the App or your laptop.
if your laptop, which Browser did you use?
How long did the transaction take?
Used my laptop , selected 4 from seat map . Worked second or third go , remember to check your basket ?
 

Spurs (A)

Seat map appeared - but ‘select your own seat’ option not working for me. A suggested seat was offered instead. Eventually seat map stopped loading.

Bought tickets by phoning box office. Specified paper ticket as well this time. QR code was a faff last season.

Time consuming, but it’s a three o’clock kick when the weather is still pretty good.
 

Spurs (A)

That’s great Nick. Can you mention which Browser did you use?
… and graphics processor. I know my 2015 MacBook has a low-spec graphics processor; the next release after I bought it had a massive upgrade and I’ve historically had graphics issues.
 

Spurs (A)

Can I ask a few questions, to check how straightforward this was:
Did you select them from Seatmap, or were they offered to you?
If you used Seatmap, did you use the App or your laptop.
if your laptop, which Browser did you use?
How long did the transaction take?
I was offered a seat and then I clicked on another which looked a better option

Turns out it is in the next block which could explain why I was charged the postage

So I don't have a digital ticket as they are in only 1 or 2 of the safe standing blocks

All done on Chrome on a desktop
 
Last edited:

Spurs (A)

Can I ask a few questions, to check how straightforward this was:
Did you select them from Seatmap, or were they offered to you?
If you used Seatmap, did you use the App or your laptop.
if your laptop, which Browser did you use?
How long did the transaction take?
I used my laptop, selected my seats from the seat map - it looks like they are selling from the front row backwards -
I found it easier to zoom in, to select my seat, as the map was very small.
Internet Explorer was the browser I used, and it took about ten minutes.
 

Spurs (A)

I used my laptop, selected my seats from the seat map - it looks like they are selling from the front row backwards -
I found it easier to zoom in, to select my seat, as the map was very small.
Internet Explorer was the browser I used, and it took about ten minutes.
So did you Zoom in on a touchscreen? Or did you use the +/- buttons.
 

Spurs (A)

Bought one with no trouble. Went for digital safe standing. Did it on iPhone SE, in pub garden yesterday.
Didn’t notice any chaps, pint of Doom Bar & 1/2 Aspalls cider £7-30. Shared a baked Camembert & triple cooked chips.
Hope this helps?
 

Spurs (A)

Not brilliant is it

Select a seat. Then what? Search around the screen for something to press. Finally settle on the the tiny basket in the top right.

Then the "complete purchase" button is active (not greyed out). Click it, did it work? Not sure, wait a bit. Click again, did it work? Not sure. No error message or anything. Start looking around screen again and notice Accept T&Cs not clicked. WHERE IS MY ERROR MESSAGE?!?!?!

Then it charges me £1.25 service charge for the pleasure of using up far too much of my time.
 

Spurs (A)

So my son and my nephew really want to see the bees at a big stadium.

So i have got 4 tickets for this one however its dawned on me that given its safe stading they littlens are not going to be able to see a thing !

Is what it is if it doesnt work we wont take them but i have messaged the club to see if its possible to be moved to 2 aisle pairs so maybe they can stand in the aisle , my question is given we are row 6 (i think) how likely is it that they will just be able to stand at the front and we keep an eye on them from a few rows back.

Never done spurs new stadium before.
 
Back
Top Bottom