Stephen Hunt (retired)

matt buzzbee

Member
Joined
16 Apr 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
64
Location
canada

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Soccernet;"Reading had the man-of-the-match in mid-fielder Stephen Hunt who caused West Brom plenty of problems".
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Got a start today V Chelski, wonders never cease.....
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

who was in goal for them after that?
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Yes, but it wouldn't have resulted in 100 minutes on the clock. And it was 13 minutes anyway. :computer:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Stephan Hunt is being condemned on Five Live (mainly by mourhino it must be said) for his challenge on Chech. Apparently was laughing afterwards. Should be interesting viewing on MOTD tonight.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

The scary thing is that Hunt is playing in the Premiership in the first place.

He is cack :wave:


Voted MOM by Berkshire radio:eek:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Pace is his only asset and he cant cross to save his life.

One of the most over rated Bees players ever and just proves what a sh*te league the Prem is.

Yes he would walk into our side now,but that's not saying much really is it?
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Pace is his only asset and he cant cross to save his life.

One of the most over rated Bees players ever and just proves what a sh*te league the Prem is.

Yes he would walk into our side now,but that's not saying much really is it?

:scratch: Heart and commitment....don't that count for anything? Didn't think he was that pacy but he was doggedly persistent and was always up for defending....infact I thought he was a good all round team player for the Bees. Now MA has sort have lost his shine at BFC, it's a shame Hunt's career ended in the way it did at GP and I blame MA for that. Christ, when MA first came, Hunty sweated blood for that man and the cause, and kept on playing with an injury to help us stay up! How fickle are football fans!!

Anyhow LostBee, do one and get lost. Or quite simply ask the Mods to change your username to LoserBee as it's more fitting!
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

:scratch: Heart and commitment....don't that count for anything? Didn't think he was that pacy but he was doggedly persistent and was always up for defending....infact I thought he was a good all round team player for the Bees. Now MA has sort have lost his shine at BFC, it's a shame Hunt's career ended in the way it did at GP and I blame MA for that. Christ, when MA first came, Hunty sweated blood for that man and the cause, and kept on playing with an injury to help us stay up! How fickle are football fans!!

Anyhow LostBee, do one and get lost. Or quite simply ask the Mods to change your username to LoserBee as it's more fitting!

... or perhaps the mods (:wave: ) will let LostBee express his opinion without getting insulted.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Stephen Hunt (retired)

I haven't forgotten. A warrior's performances, and part of why we still have a club.

For his limited abilities he NEVER gave a half-hearted effort and should be more fondly remembered. Pleased he's living a dream right now.


Christ, when MA first came, Hunty sweated blood for that man and the cause, and kept on playing with an injury to help us stay up! How fickle are football fans!!
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

..................did they have their 4 5 & 6 as Sidwell, Sonko and Ingimarsson today?......and Hunt at what, 10.....?...................and Sodje on the bench?

..............and could someone please remind me just how much we got for that little lot (I know, I KNOW that Sidwell wasn't our player, but WE made him).........:read'emandweepsmilie:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Just watched the game on MOTD.;)

I don't think Hunty's contact with Cech was intentional myself, and he played the game with the usual Hunty trademark...running with the ball head down!:rolleyes:

As for his barnet...well he looked like something out of a 70s US cop series!:eek:....Steve get it cut for fukk's sake!

So 2 top GK's taken out of the game by ex-Bees:eek: :eek:

JB....
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

He left his leg in to try and get a penalty. Just unfortunate that it collided with Cech's head.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

I'm with Senor Bravo, he was just going faster than he should and clipped him accidentally. His knee even appears to be facing away as he dodges around him unsuccessfully.

Thought he was penalty seeking against Southampton until saw the MotD replays. Oh what could have been.


He left his leg in to try and get a penalty. Just unfortunate that it collided with Cech's head.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

he should have never left the shire......

elijah_wood.jpg
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Now MA has sort have lost his shine at BFC, it's a shame Hunt's career ended in the way it did at GP and I blame MA for that. Christ, when MA first came, Hunty sweated blood for that man and the cause, and kept on playing with an injury to help us stay up! How fickle are football fans!!

Anyhow LostBee, do one and get lost. Or quite simply ask the Mods to change your username to LoserBee as it's more fitting!

I knew the MA thing would come up,and the answer to that is that they are both knob jockeys.

He's a little cheat as well you know,perhaps you chose not to notice. :wave:

Eddie Hutch sweated blood too,doesn't stop him being toilet though does it? But God, if we love anything at Brentford it's a tryer :rolleyes:

And that last bit makes you look a tit, not me.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Just shows you what hard work and 100% effort can achieve. I was very sceptical about him playing in the premiership but he put in a solid peformance today against the best team in England.

He never let Brentford down (for sheer work load for a start), having had the pleasure of meeting and chatting to him for 45 minutes, I can only wish the guy nothing but good luck. I really hope he makes it in the premiership and hopefully his influence can rub off on some of the other premiership footballers. One of the good guys in football and he deserves this and I really hope he makes it.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Mr Mourinho asserton that Cech's "lucky to be alive" is perhaps a little bit over the top. I'm sure there's many a rugby player chucling at that one.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Just shows you what hard work and 100% effort can achieve. I was very sceptical about him playing in the premiership but he put in a solid peformance today against the best team in England.

He never let Brentford down (for sheer work load for a start), having had the pleasure of meeting and chatting to him for 45 minutes, I can only wish the guy nothing but good luck. I really hope he makes it in the premiership and hopefully his influence can rub off on some of the other premiership footballers. One of the good guys in football and he deserves this and I really hope he makes it.


He also turned up at the Staines friendly this season...

well done Hunty !
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Good Luck to Stephen Hunt - A player who gave everything to Brentford Football Club.

It's stories like these, Stephen Hunt playing against Man Utd and Chelsea that keeps football special in my eyes..and no doubt the dream alive for all those fellow pro's starting out in divisions One and Two.

He is committed, but how many times do you want a Brentford player to 'go in hard' from the first whistle to make sure the opposition 'knows you are here to play'???

In my opinion from the pictures it didn't look like the challenge did have too much intent..as for Mourinho, he can suck Daddys Cock, because this ***** is really starting to get on my nerves now...

Good luck to the ex Bees - bettered themselves and now in the Premiership.
Look where we are - we should all be proud of them.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

For me, there was no malice - and scarcely a foul - in his challenge on Cech. If he'd slid his foot in studs first he could be blamed, but to be able to stick his knee out sideways while running at speed at exactly the right moment would require particular skills

I think Hunt was a decent player for us who always gave his all and worried opposition defences. Not in the same class as Sinton, Smillie or Tabb, but I'd like him in our team at the moment
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

I knew the MA thing would come up,and the answer to that is that they are both knob jockeys.

He's a little cheat as well you know,perhaps you chose not to notice. :wave:

Eddie Hutch sweated blood too,doesn't stop him being toilet though does it? But God, if we love anything at Brentford it's a tryer :rolleyes:

And that last bit makes you look a tit, not me.
I think by everyone else's response you make yourself look like a tit....but hey, together we make a fine couple :D Though your tit looks old and many years without milk and if there was any left it would be very very sour :( Lighten up! Oh and you obviously weren't at QPR that infamous Rowlands night where you might have formed a different view of Stephen Hunt. Apologies for the dig at your username....it is indeed very appropriate that you have chosen 'LostBee' as you appear very lost my son. lol

There was nothing wrong with Hunt's challenge though it looked a bit clumsy but no intent. If there was, Chelsea have enough hard nuts that would have frightened the life out of Stephen....do you not think John Terry would have steamed in there? From the MOTD highlights, there were no Chelsea players surrounding the referee to get Hunt sent off or 10 man brawl. I think the manager showed a naivity about the english game and looked a right knob with his comments...he is obviously draining the passion from his team. I thought it was a bit rich and ironic asking Alan Shearer for his comments :D
 
Last edited:

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Good Luck to Stephen Hunt - A player who gave everything to Brentford Football Club.

It's stories like these, Stephen Hunt playing against Man Utd and Chelsea that keeps football special in my eyes..and no doubt the dream alive for all those fellow pro's starting out in divisions One and Two.

He is committed, but how many times do you want a Brentford player to 'go in hard' from the first whistle to make sure the opposition 'knows you are here to play'???

In my opinion from the pictures it didn't look like the challenge did have too much intent..as for Mourinho, he can suck Daddys Cock, because this ***** is really starting to get on my nerves now...

Good luck to the ex Bees - bettered themselves and now in the Premiership.
Look where we are - we should all be proud of them.

:imwith: :thetruth:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Got a lot of time for Stephen Hunt and very happy hes doing the business at Reading. I always thought he was one of our standout players and it was a shame to see him leave. Good to see him getting a start against the best team in the country, nice one Hunty. :sorted:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Lighten up!

Your telling me to lighten up?!

I simply gave my opinion on a player (one which I know a lot of people don't agree with) and you come in with digs about me.I think it's you that needs to lighten up sunshine,not the other way around.

I simply cannot believe I am the ONLY person who didn't rate Hunt.His commitment to us in that run in was total,i have never disagreed with that.But every other player gave everything they had as well,players like Ronnie Bull who wasn't even on a full contract was magnificent in the run in.

I also have my reasons for not liking him as a person as well after an incident with a mate of mine in Oceana nightclub (after he had begged us to confirm to the bouncers that they were pro footballers,cos the staff didn't believe them)

Committed player but not up to Premiership standard IMO.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

good old Hunty couldn't have happened to a nicer team.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Mourinho has been on everywhere accusing and reviling Hunt and likening it to the Ben Thatcher incident...Chelsea FC have backed him and are demanding action...and so it will go on until Chelsea force the FA to punish Hunt despite the fact that the ref saw nothing wrong in it.

Its everything I hate about the Premiershite, the few top, rich clubs dominating not only the game but how it is played and governed using their power and money to bully their way over others.

It was an accident with two players going for the ball...if it was the other way round you know Chelsea would be saying the same..
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Cant see why Chelsea are crying. Neither challange was anything but a part of the game. No intent in either incident. Jose should learn to button it. The 'worlds against me' act is wearing a little thin. Hunt has always been someone who gives a 100% but I'm surprised to see him play in the Premiership.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

...should add that Sonko looked quality yesterday...but whilst watching that game, with a few other Brentford fans, it was impossible not to comment...'if only that bloody rapist hadnt scored'....
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Mr Mourinho asserton that Cech's "lucky to be alive" is perhaps a little bit over the top. I'm sure there's many a rugby player chucling at that one.

:wave:
 
Back
Top Bottom