Ticket availability

Ticket availability

It'll be interesting to see the clubs policy on away games. That is going to be very tricky. Next year will be popular (new grounds, more allowance(?), excitement of promotion etc) but a lot of factors will be at play that will deter people such as games being moved for TV or travel itself. Then we have fans who live in different parts of the country who could easily get to Leicester or Villa lets say but would not have the TAPs required perhaps. They'll be many different scenarios
Be cheaper to go away aswell!
 

Ticket availability

Will they bring back a Club Membership ??


And then sell a limited number of tickets to members each home game (Using TAPS!!!)

Membership will be back on sale. That is why three blocks are greyed out and not for sale to buy as an ST.
 

Ticket availability

Do you have a link to that info / picture? Picture on Brentford season ticket price -site has lots of grey areas, mainly for away fans, I suppose.

The stadium plan shows the grey areas. Those noted as Away are for …… away supporters.

Three blocks, N121, E114 and E124 are for non ST sales. These will be used for members and other ticket purchasers. These areas are also there for Away allocations to be enlarged.

Members can also buy in other areas, just depends on which seats, and where they are, are free for that match….

The South stand grey areas are premium st holders…..

8CA7D7E1-C928-4455-AE66-D4B6A280DD8F.png
 

Ticket availability

I am pretty sure that will not be the case this year, Surely everybody will want to see the first few PL fixtures, I know I do (plus all the other fixtures I can manage).

Already booking our summer holidays. There will be sacrifices for fans in August with Kids who havent had a holiday for a while.
 

Ticket availability

The stadium plan shows the grey areas. Those noted as Away are for …… away supporters.

Three blocks, N121, E114 and E124 are for non ST sales. These will be used for members and other ticket purchasers. These areas are also there for Away allocations to be enlarged.

Members can also buy in other areas, just depends on which seats, and where they are, are free for that match….

The South stand grey areas are premium st holders…..
Alright, thank you. I know I must get new eyeglasses soon but probably sooner than later as I have seen that same picture many times and only now I realized there are grey areas without that away text, hah.
 

Ticket availability

The Premier League starts a week later than we are used to so less chance for holiday excuses
 

Ticket availability

I believe that we can dig out the basement and put in a cinema and swimming pool.
I know you are very, very seldomly incorrect but isn’t there a pool in the ‘basement’ already??
 

Ticket availability

Ive been on the ST waiting list for over a year ,I emailed the club the other week and got a reply they were sold out :-(

I hope I can get tickets some how
 

Ticket availability

Will they bring back a Club Membership ??


And then sell a limited number of tickets to members each home game (Using TAPS!!!)
There's a page on the club website where you can register an interest in membership for next season. Can't post a link for some reason but googling Brentford FC membership will get you there.
 

Ticket availability

Will they bring back a Club Membership ??


And then sell a limited number of tickets to members each home game (Using TAPS!!!)
I hope that is the way to go as some members have large tap points but other commitments mean a season ticket is not practical
 

Ticket availability

I think tickets will be available through the exchange system for instance none of my 3 kids will likely go to a midweek game
 

Ticket availability

It'll be interesting to see the clubs policy on away games. That is going to be very tricky. Next year will be popular (new grounds, more allowance(?), excitement of promotion etc) but a lot of factors will be at play that will deter people such as games being moved for TV or travel itself. Then we have fans who live in different parts of the country who could easily get to Leicester or Villa lets say but would not have the TAPs required perhaps. They'll be many different scenarios
This was my thinking too. I don’t have a season ticket so was thinking that potentially some of the ‘less attractive’ &/or further away games may be easier to get tickets for (Burnley etc)... ?
 

Ticket availability

I'm confused by this 'season ticket waiting list'. I registered interest in the new stadium originally, but didn't book an appointment last year to buy a ticket due to the pandemic. Does that mean I'm off the list, or still on it!?
 

Ticket availability

The 'waiting list' seemed to be ticking a box saying that you wanted to be contacted about season tickets. I have to assume therefore that they can organise e-mails by date of request to work out the waiting order. Of course they may just turn to TAP's instead to ensure that it goes to the longer term fans rather than just those who asked earlier.
 

Ticket availability

I'm confused by this 'season ticket waiting list'. I registered interest in the new stadium originally, but didn't book an appointment last year to buy a ticket due to the pandemic. Does that mean I'm off the list, or still on it!?

[email protected]
 

Ticket availability

So for ST holders, will they get first dibs (for additional seats) at the match day allocation for league games?
 

Ticket availability

So for ST holders, will they get first dibs (for additional seats) at the match day allocation for league games?
Pretty certain members have had priority for a seat before ST holders can get an additional...as it should be.
 

Ticket availability

Yes, members before season ticket holder's mates
 

Ticket availability

The first question is how much will a Membership be abd do you get money off a match ticket

Fulham for example doubled the cost and reduced the saving on a ticket when they went into PL
 

Ticket availability

Its been ages but we either saved 5 or 2 quid off a ticket each time
And membership was maybe 25 quid

So I hope its not 50 quid with no savings
 

Ticket availability

The first question is how much will a Membership be abd do you get money off a match ticket

Fulham for example doubled the cost and reduced the saving on a ticket when they went into PL
I think the membership will cost more than previously. We shall see, I'll give JV a little break before I get onto him.
 

Ticket availability

I don't think we'd double it...but wouldn't be surprised if it was £30 or even £35. Either way you'll need one if you want to buy tickets so not sure you have much choice.
 

Ticket availability

If there is a chance of going even five or six games it will be worth the money

The issue is if you buy the membership and then never get a ticket

Hopefully they can be clear up front exactly how they will sell seats

And then suggest a Scenario if covid means lower capacity or maybe no away fans
 

Ticket availability

Quick question.....

In previous seasons I've been allowed to purchase my shadows' tickets on my members pass.

Will I still be able to do this, or will they each have to have their own junior accounts and then be associated with my account as a F and F (Like ST Holders) to be able to purchase tickets?
 

Ticket availability

Quick question.....

In previous seasons I've been allowed to purchase my shadows' tickets on my members pass.

Will I still be able to do this, or will they each have to have their own junior accounts and then be associated with my account as a F and F (Like ST Holders) to be able to purchase tickets?
If it was me I would be setting up accounts for each person you wanted to attend.
 

Ticket availability

Pretty certain members have had priority for a seat before ST holders can get an additional...as it should be.

Jaysus, I was a member until recently so should have recalled that. I blame covid... ?
 

Ticket availability

Chelsea will be a smaller capacity than we're used to in the past, same with the Emirates. But again TAP's work here and I don't see too many issues other than loyal fans missing out, but that's more an availability issue.
Like it it not, many of the glory hunter type supporters will possibly not see us as attractive opposition who they want to watch when we are the away side. Therefore some home clubs in those circumstances may make a decision to offer us more away tickets to increase/maintain their match day revenues? But the segregation and other similar issues will impact any decisions too.
 

Ticket availability

Membership will be back on sale. That is why three blocks are greyed out and not for sale to buy as an ST.
....we've discussed this elsewhere....I took your advice...but have a horrible feeling the membership scheme is my only hope for next season....covid and promotion have caused havoc....and a headache..... for BFC.
 

Ticket availability

Like it it not, many of the glory hunter type supporters will possibly not see us as attractive opposition who they want to watch when we are the away side. Therefore some home clubs in those circumstances may make a decision to offer us more away tickets to increase/maintain their match day revenues? But the segregation and other similar issues will impact any decisions too.
Absolutely no chance.
 

Ticket availability

So we’ll get at least 7,400 tickets for Old Trafford at 10% of capacity. Nice. Can anyone please put a full list of away end capacities in the Premier division up here to arouse us?
 

Ticket availability

I thought it was 10% of the allocation if your ground has a capacity of 30k or less ...over that its a minimum 3000.....?
 

Ticket availability

I thought it was 10% of the allocation if your ground has a capacity of 30k or less ...over that its a minimum 3000.....?

Correct. We'll get a maximum of 3,000 tickets for all Premier League games as our home ground capacity is below 30k.
 

Ticket availability

Correct. We'll get a maximum of 3,000 tickets for all Premier League games as our home ground capacity is below 30k.
....cue more TAPs bun fights on here next season.....great for increasing GPG membership mind....on the 'ticket' threads only that is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Ticket availability

Under PL rules the club has to reserve at least five per cent of tickets for sale to nonseason ticket holders;

Without doubt the club will operate a membership scheme.
 

Ticket availability

....do the 'big stadium' clubs not have discretionary powers with regards to how many away tickets they allocate....or is it solely a fixed percentage.
 

Ticket availability

....do the 'big stadium' clubs not have discretionary powers with regards to how many away tickets they allocate....or is it solely a fixed percentage.
It's essentially a fixed percentage. The PL does have discretion to vary. I believe Wolves offer 2,900 rather than 3,000. Other clubs (e.g. Burnley) offered more than 3,000 as that was less that the capacity of the ground. So a lot depends on the stadium's configuration.
 

Ticket availability

.....interesting.....the configuration aspect especially.....been to old Trafford....sure there must be scope re configuration.
 
Back
Top Bottom