Bees Superstore

Bees Superstore

They must have sold out of the smallest size as they were supposed to fit 2-3 year old.
Got one for my grandson ( a big 6 month old).
It was a little long but the sleeves were ok
 

Bees Superstore

Anyone know if the club shop has baby kits? As per everything the online shop has nothing, cant even see the option to get them.
They don't was in there earlier...smallest kits are size YS which is for 5 years and up I think .they do sell brentford boxers and double duvets though !
 

Bees Superstore

Didn't have these in XXXXXXXL ... so will give them away as a Christmas present.
 

Attachments

  • 20211106_132119.jpg
    20211106_132119.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56

Bees Superstore

I have been sent a happy birthday message every day since Thursday!.

The message has a 10% voucher code when ordeing online from the shop. I wonder if I can now claim 60% off? As I have had 6 birthdays in 6 days. ?
 

Bees Superstore

No sooner did I see this discussion about babywear than i saw a big section on the front page of the site called babywear (bottom right corner of the 8 panels).
However the only product available is a "baby on board" ("little Bee on board") sign.
The pictures of what they might have sold look good though...
 

Bees Superstore

I wasn’t that impressed with the shop.in the kids section they had one home shirt size YM with a total of about 10 in the whole shop with 2/3 of these had random players on the back and only one size YL
 

Bees Superstore

I wasn’t that impressed with the shop.in the kids section they had one home shirt size YM with a total of about 10 in the whole shop with 2/3 of these had random players on the back and only one size YL
Not impressed by the shop or not impressed by the stock levels?
 

Bees Superstore

stock online - still p!ss poor selection for kids
 

Bees Superstore

Bees Superstore

I was browsing the Umbro site and had a look at what Derby were selling .. baby & infant kits .. all sizes look like they are available
That is because they are desperate for decent players of any age.
 

Bees Superstore

Not great that we are approaching what could be a lucrative time for a club shop and there are basically no adult home shirts available. To be fair there are none on thd umbro site either.
 

Bees Superstore

Not great that we are approaching what could be a lucrative time for a club shop and there are basically no adult home shirts available. To be fair there are none on thd umbro site either.
Wait, what? The club shop is continuing its beautiful and proud tradition of being woefully mismanaged, even after lipstick was applied to the pig via its new location? Colour me shocked ?
 

Bees Superstore

just messaged my Son and he said they have all sizes of the home kit in stock.
 

Bees Superstore

Absolute Castle-fest for Crimbo @nanny58

This is exactly what People Power looks like. Benham’s Broken Brentford just couldn’t continue to resist the demands of the masses. Can’t wait to see what our new home shirt with the Castle badge will look like the season after next.

COYB


C2E35956-2E67-411C-A0FB-DB09E9F0105E.jpeg
 

Bees Superstore

A warm number for Chrimbo and winter
 

Attachments

  • D6D80207-A20E-44BD-9CA4-6C6C97931591.jpeg
    D6D80207-A20E-44BD-9CA4-6C6C97931591.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • 5C2AFAC5-C9C2-495C-BA4F-07C842C17E7E.jpeg
    5C2AFAC5-C9C2-495C-BA4F-07C842C17E7E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 35

Bees Superstore

What’s the parking like there ?
Will be in TW8 by lunchtime for the Watford game and will have time for some Christmas shopping.
 

Bees Superstore

I was there Monday (exchanging duvet) imo the shirts and training tops come up big and most of the only sizes they had are L and XL XXL no S or M and no blue training tops
 

Bees Superstore

Not sure if anyone else has already mentioned this but on the Brentford FC shop I have just noticed they now have the 1983-84 reproduction shirt .
 

Attachments

  • 15409092-0F53-48B9-B645-9F189B408BFC.jpeg
    15409092-0F53-48B9-B645-9F189B408BFC.jpeg
    295.9 KB · Views: 23

Bees Superstore

Absolute Castle-fest for Crimbo @nanny58

This is exactly what People Power looks like. Benham’s Broken Brentford just couldn’t continue to resist the demands of the masses. Can’t wait to see what our new home shirt with the Castle badge will look like the season after next.

COYB


View attachment 28628
More here including a castle made of castle badges Heritage : Adult
I'm surprised they have both "retro" and "heritage" sections by the way...

I was hoping to get the KLM shirt but that hasn't popped up since the new shop opened.
 

Bees Superstore

All Brentford FC teddy bears and Buzzbee/Buzzette seem to be out of stock. Any chance of a new Premier League ted at some point?
 

Bees Superstore

Can't find any opening times for tomorrow, anybody know?
 

Bees Superstore

The shirts def come up big…I’m usually a medium and the yellow small is plenty big enough
 

Bees Superstore

Wish was a bit cheaper to ship to the US. I understand the need to make a profit via shipping, but really way too high.
 

Bees Superstore

So when you order something online, it generates an email, with a link, you can click on, to essentially track items bought.
Does that link work for anyone ?
 

Bees Superstore

So when you order something online, it generates an email, with a link, you can click on, to essentially track items bought.
Does that link work for anyone ?
I've had to use the link to get to the tracking page of eg parcel force and then copy most of the tracking number given in the email. I can't remember if you need to remove some of the digits from the start, or end, of the email track number. I think it is just the numerical bit you need.
 

Bees Superstore

How much ? Happy to have it shipped to a UK address and then post it from here to you
Be around 24 dollars USD. All I am wanting to get is a key ring and a beanie. Appreciate the offer pal, will let you know(y)
 

Bees Superstore

Does anyone know how to contact these people. Have sent numerous emails this week and have tried calling but goes straight to voicemail and then says the mailbox is full!! Rang the club main number to be told 'this is the ticket office we can't contact the club shop'!!
 

Bees Superstore

Cheers mate. Atleast GPG works better than the "notify me when back in stock" feature.
To be fair I did get a notify me when back in stock email around lunch time, ordered mine already as a Christmas treat for myself.
 
Back
Top Bottom