Dango Ouattara (1 Viewer)

Dango Ouattara

Django
Django ba
Django
Django ba
Lo ba ba
Lo ba ba
Lo ba ba
Lo ba
Etc

Would be good on the lap of appreciation
 

Dango Ouattara

A very Brentford forward. Quick , aggressive, runs himself into ground, plays with his heart and prepared to put in a huge defensive shift. Him and Kayode on the right will be quite some tag team .
... absolutely.
 

Dango Ouattara

It is obviously just one game but it didn’t feel like we were missing anything with Dango that we might have lost with Bryan’s departure.

His defensive contribution was awesome.

That said I can see his “loose” first touches bothering people if we are behind in a game.
 

Dango Ouattara

It is obviously just one game but it didn’t feel like we were missing anything with Dango that we might have lost with Bryan’s departure.

His defensive contribution was awesome.

That said I can see his “loose” first touches bothering people if we are behind in a game.
I see what you mean about those “loose” touches. A lot of them were little wafty flicks and changes of direction. But they do answer the question “what would Sawyers have looked like as a player if instead of being languid he had the running of Woods on amphetamines?”
 

Dango Ouattara

It is obviously just one game but it didn’t feel like we were missing anything with Dango that we might have lost with Bryan’s departure.

His defensive contribution was awesome.

That said I can see his “loose” first touches bothering people if we are behind in a game.
Yeh I mean he's clearly not at Mbeumo's level yet, but I could see a point where he makes us another large profit in a couple of years for sure.
 

Dango Ouattara

I love him. I know Bournemouth are savvy like us but I think they've made a mistake here letting him go. Another win for Giles and co
 

Dango Ouattara

Put this on another thread too, but D-A-N-G-O-G-O to the tune of Chappell Roan's Hot To Go would be a great chant for him.
 

Dango Ouattara

whats that supposed to mean ? He's sh*t ?

It's why he left Bournemouth silly, they couldn't understand why he would downgrade to us as they finished above us last season (on goal difference)
 

Dango Ouattara

It is obviously just one game but it didn’t feel like we were missing anything with Dango that we might have lost with Bryan’s departure.

His defensive contribution was awesome.

That said I can see his “loose” first touches bothering people if we are behind in a game.
Early on in his time at the Bees (GP games come to mind) Bryan was prone to lose it on the edge of our defensive third. He'd receive a 10 yard pass from Dalsgaard, then try and dribble his way out, lose the ball when a simple pass was on and sometimes leave us exposed.

He learned, no doubt Dango will too
 

Dango Ouattara

must of been difficult going back after leaving a week ago
I don’t think so. After Iraola shook hands with KA and the coaches he spotted Dango and went over to high five him. Both were beaming. No bad blood at all and very decent of both to be so comfortable and professional with each other so soon after the move.

Also before the game as he was entering the ground there were Bournemouth fans cheering him.

Game’s gone, basically.
 

Dango Ouattara

I don’t think so. After Iraola shook hands with KA and the coaches he spotted Dango and went over to high five him. Both were beaming. No bad blood at all and very decent of both to be so comfortable and professional with each other so soon after the move.

Also before the game as he was entering the ground there were Bournemouth fans cheering him.

Game’s gone, basically.
Great post.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Dango Ouattara

I think Muff fans clapped him when he came on ?
Quite a few of them did.

I was chatting to a Bournemouth supporting steward while queuing for my ticket, who pretty much said that he was well liked, and understood why he was leaving in the hope of getting more game time.
 

Dango Ouattara

Played in a 0-0 draw today against Egypt, the latter unbeaten so far in WC qualifying.
 

Dango Ouattara

Back
Top Bottom