But... in his syndicated broadcast from behind bars (or was it Viz's shed) on that well-known truth-telling TV station RT he clearly please with someone in a mask to let him go...He's still not for sale...
Since when did we need hard evidence to throw a player under the bus?
There is none in Raya's case but there wasn't much with Jug Ears either.
It's not looking great though I think most would agree.
He wasn't injured though.Jug Ears refused to play for us. That is what I call hard evidence.
Balcombe is a long way off the first team.just hope we have a replacement lined up or that Daniels/Balcombe grasp the opportunity and we forget about him altogether
Franks says in his pre-match press conference that Benhrama is available at the right price but everyone else, including Raya, are not for sale..
A brand new forum but the same old bedwetting.
These same reputable newspapers and the bbc were adamant the ollie had an 18m release clause.
I knew this thread would descend to the same lows as the Toney thread with all that "if he doesn't want to come then "**** him" rubbish.
He might end up going who knows but nasty knee jerk statements based on click bait and a tweet or 2 shows what social media has done in giving idiots an instant voice with no repercussions.
Get a grip.
It might be nothing, but I didn’t see any insta posts last night from any of the players. Usually first away game of the season you get to see the new players having to sing a song and the cameras pan around the room so you see who’s there. So I’m wondering if they have been instructed not to, so we see who’s not there .. ie David Raya?
There is a lot of it about.Sounds a bit of a conspiracy theory to me. Lots of clandestine instructions to the players just to keep his absence a secret for another c.15 hours.
A brand new forum but the same old bedwetting.
These same reputable newspapers and the bbc were adamant the ollie had an 18m release clause.
I knew this thread would descend to the same lows as the Toney thread with all that "if he doesn't want to come then "**** him" rubbish.
He might end up going who knows but nasty knee jerk statements based on click bait and a tweet or 2 shows what social media has done in giving idiots an instant voice with no repercussions.
Get a grip.
It might be nothing, but I didn’t see any insta posts last night from any of the players. Usually first away game of the season you get to see the new players having to sing a song and the cameras pan around the room so you see who’s there. So I’m wondering if they have been instructed not to, so we see who’s not there .. ie David Raya?
Genuine question - is the GPG classified as 'social media'? Maybe I've missed the point but I thought the GPG was a 'closed' forum of Brentford fans informally discussing all things Brentford? Not everything posted is logical, well thought through and based on facts (often they're the best posts). It would be a pretty dull place if it was.
Ok, saying "if he wants to go then f*ck him" is a bit childish but nothing more. It's no different to the kind of thing you'd hear down the pub after a game whilst fans speculate over why he wasn't playing that day.
I can't speak for Twitter because there are people on there that deliberately make stupid, provocative statements to seek followers. It's also 'open' for anyone to see inadvertently. There's nothing to say players don't log on to the GPG to see what's being said about them but if they do, that's their decision - it would be the equivalent of them going down the pub after a match to earwig conversations.
I was one of those that said on here about Toney "if he doesn't want to come then f*ck him". He did come, all of us that said it looked a bit silly, people took the piss and everyone had a laugh. That's it. No?
If the club are saying he's got a knee injury and he's not for sale, then I'm not sure it's a saga rumbling.Maybe he is still genuinely injured but it's annoying to have this saga continue to rumble on.
If the club are saying he's got a knee injury and he's not for sale, then I'm not sure it's a saga rumbling.
No idea but he had a mysterious injection in it this week and will mysteriously train next week then mysteriously stay at the club.Do we know when and how he picked up this mysterious knee injury?
Tripped over Ollie's new bulging wallet?Do we know when and how he picked up this mysterious knee injury?
No idea but he had a mysterious injection in it this week and will mysteriously train next week then mysteriously stay at the club.
Training next week as confirmed by Thomas in his pre-match interview, which matches 100% of what I've heard elsewhere.Is it a mystery as to when he’ll return to action?
I do hope so. Gary Neville said the other day. The goal keeper position is the one a team needs most stability in.Returns to Training on Monday as per Thomas Frank
Excellent, the social media campaign is working ?Arsenal forums not very keen on him. They think he’s a midget and a flapper. Not worth buying.
It might be nothing, but I didn’t see any insta posts last night from any of the players. Usually first away game of the season you get to see the new players having to sing a song and the cameras pan around the room so you see who’s there. So I’m wondering if they have been instructed not to, so we see who’s not there .. ie David Raya?
It is true.Injection in the knee yesterday - totally wild rumour but hoping it's true as opposed to not playing for transfer reasons.
Lol well you are completely wrong but hey ho believe what you want...certain people when they talk you listen so I 100% believe he is injuredInjured, my ****.
Injured my ****.
Sorry but he is talking out of his arse as per Ashford Bees who is well in with the behind the scenes goings on at BFC. Alternatively TF is actually correct..Another rather specific update from TF. Raya has been injured for months and yesterday had a steroid injection in the knee. Will train with the keeper coach on Monday and will be available for selection for the Huddersfield match.
TF has just said On Sky he needs a steroid injection, so that rumour is probably correct.Injection in the knee yesterday - totally wild rumour but hoping it's true as opposed to not playing for transfer reasons.
Did you sit on something sharp? ?
Lol well you are completely wrong but hey ho believe what you want...certain people when they talk you listen so I 100% believe he is injured
He also said Benrahma picked up a knock.TF has just said On Sky he needs a steroid injection, so that rumour is probably correct.