FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland

Next summer my dream it's a friendly match Brentford v Midjyellan in Novara ( i live here) :-)
 

FC Midtjylland

Actually, most fans have a very humble approach to the current situation. Last season, we were leading the league most of the time, but fell to third place after a disasterous finish. We have never won anything (but lost four cup finals), so nobody will celebrate untill the fat lady sings. We have champions AaB and FC Copenhagen among the next 3 games. If that goes well, she might start humming..

I'ts great to see your succes at the moment. Hope to see Brentford in the playoffs. Or better :)

Bloody hell you sound like the Danish equivalent of us we always lost cup finals and missed out on the league by a whisler until Matthew Benham came along.
 

FC Midtjylland

Bloody hell you sound like the Danish equivalent of us we always lost cup finals and missed out on the league by a whisler until Matthew Benham came along.

Well Matthew Benham seems like either a masochist, or a man, in for challenges. :) He's done great things for our club allready. The future looks bright.

A friendly Brentford-Midtjylland would be nice, I bet we will see that this summer.
 

FC Midtjylland

Well Matthew Benham seems like either a masochist, or a man, in for challenges. :) He's done great things for our club allready. The future looks bright.

A friendly Brentford-Midtjylland would be nice, I bet we will see that this summer.
Hopefully at your place?
??
 

FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland doing their best Brentford impersonation (i.e. winning again :) ) 2 - 1 vs. FC Vestsjaelland. Only 10 points clear in the Superliga, with a mere 40 points from 16 games ;)
 

FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland doing their best Brentford impersonation (i.e. winning again :) ) 2 - 1 vs. FC Vestsjaelland. Only 10 points clear in the Superliga, with a mere 40 points from 16 games ;)

Proves to me that the Benham modus operandi works!
 

FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland doing their best Brentford impersonation (i.e. winning again :) ) 2 - 1 vs. FC Vestsjaelland. Only 10 points clear in the Superliga, with a mere 40 points from 16 games ;)

They've won 5 on the trot same as us. Wonder who will be first to crack !

http://fcm.dk/match-overview
 

FC Midtjylland

What happens if in the future we both qualify for Europe? as I don't believe two clubs with an owner who has a controlling interest in both clubs are allowed to compete?
 

FC Midtjylland

What happens if in the future we both qualify for Europe? as I don't believe two clubs with an owner who has a controlling interest in both clubs are allowed to compete?

Lets not run before we can walk lol
 

FC Midtjylland

hope noe has a big garden and some tents rencer maybe a bit of fishing ???
 

FC Midtjylland

watch him mate, he will be knocking on your front door.

:)

hope noe has a big garden and some tents rencer maybe a bit of fishing ???

Actually I live in a flat in Copenhagen, so it'll be quite a walk for the arena. However, the region around Herning has plenty of space and oppotunities for fishing. :)

Brilliant victory against Fulham. Must have felt pretty good? And 10 in a row for Brentford-Midtjylland combined. November has been good to Matthew Benham (and us).
 

FC Midtjylland

Very pleased to see a lot of positive stuff revolving Brentford in Denmark ....just a shame Matthew choose FCM instead of a real football Club like Aarhus GF ...
 

FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland

lol little old brentford #patonthehead
 

FC Midtjylland

Making Brentford fans aware that they have a parent club in Denmark???? WTF?

From our operations manager. Did he mean sister club?

I'm enjoying the stuff on the field too much to care about what's going on behind the scenes.
 

FC Midtjylland

Maybe that will keep him out of trouble?

Has to return to court at the beginning of March. The club - FCM - have a couple of friendlies and Atlantic Cup matches before they start their Superliga matches again on 23rd Feb. But it's still a good idea to get him away from home and have a taste of football somewhere else.
 

FC Midtjylland

I hope this isn't seen as a reward for potentially bad behaviour
 

FC Midtjylland

I read yesterday that he was bailed to appear in court in early March - can he play in Denmark if on bail?
 

FC Midtjylland

I hope this isn't seen as a reward for potentially bad behaviour
I'd prefer to think of it as taking care of one of our players; he's not going on holiday and I'd guess suitable arrangement have been made for his welfare.
 

FC Midtjylland

I read yesterday that he was bailed to appear in court in early March - can he play in Denmark if on bail?

It depends what restrictions were set on him when being bailed.
The police could have allowed him to go abroad and this is part of his bail conditions.
It will be good for him to get away and knuckle down to what he does best and that is to play football.
 

FC Midtjylland

I hope this isn't seen as a reward for potentially bad behaviour

I would like to think it is more a case of throwing him into an environment where he will need to stand on his own two feet and grow up far way from some people who may be bad influences on him.
Personally, I think it is a great idea & hope that he comes back a more mature individual with full focus on his footballing career
 

FC Midtjylland

I would like to think it is more a case of throwing him into an environment where he will need to stand on his own two feet and grow up far way from some people who may be bad influences on him.
Personally, I think it is a great idea & hope that he comes back a more mature individual with full focus on his footballing career

Agree entirely. Might be the making (or breaking) of him.
 

FC Midtjylland

I think the player is sufficiently talented for us to try something different to ensure he can overcome this his misdemeanours.
 

FC Midtjylland

Think it's the perfect response from BFC. Keep him away from it all, make him mature and concentrate in his football development!
 

FC Midtjylland

Random (and not sure if mentioned on here before) but I saw on Twitter than the "Danish Bees" flag at GP is taken down everytime FC Midtjylland (or a representative of) come to visit. Anyone know why that would be? Here is a link to a picture of the flag https://twitter.com/brondbybees/status/554223718160146433

Does the owner of said flag post on here? Ever find out why?
 

FC Midtjylland

They speak very well...one described gp as charming...not a usual adjective used by footballers
 

FC Midtjylland

Random (and not sure if mentioned on here before) but I saw on Twitter than the "Danish Bees" flag at GP is taken down everytime FC Midtjylland (or a representative of) come to visit. Anyone know why that would be? Here is a link to a picture of the flag https://twitter.com/brondbybees/status/554223718160146433

Does the owner of said flag post on here? Ever find out why?

But it stayed up on saturday in it's usual place whilst the whole of FCM were in attendance?
 

FC Midtjylland

Random (and not sure if mentioned on here before) but I saw on Twitter than the "Danish Bees" flag at GP is taken down everytime FC Midtjylland (or a representative of) come to visit. Anyone know why that would be? Here is a link to a picture of the flag https://twitter.com/brondbybees/status/554223718160146433

Does the owner of said flag post on here? Ever find out why?

The flag has a logo /badge on it which seems to be that of Brondby FC who are clearly rivals of Midtjylland . Seems to me that Is likely to be the reason and I can't believe the owner of the flag who is complaining doesn't realise that .

How would our team feel if they visited Midtjylland and saw a flag that said English Mitjytllanders with a QPR logo on it ?
 
Back
Top Bottom