Five-year rolling TAPs model??
I was just browsing the club’s website and came across an update from the Ticket Access Points (TAPs) Working Group regarding the proposed five-year rolling TAPs model. From what I can see, there was general agreement in September’s last meeting among fan groups that this system would reward high-attendance fans and allow families attending away games together to stay in similar TAPs windows.
I know there was talk about potential changes to the TAPs system, especially after the Luton game, but I hadn’t heard anything official until now. It looks like this might have been approved, but I’m not entirely sure.
Does anyone know more details about this? Is this just a recommendation, or will it definitely be implemented next year? Could it even affect season tickets?
This meeting happened five months ago, and I haven’t noticed any further communication with fans. Has anyone heard anything more?

I know there was talk about potential changes to the TAPs system, especially after the Luton game, but I hadn’t heard anything official until now. It looks like this might have been approved, but I’m not entirely sure.
Does anyone know more details about this? Is this just a recommendation, or will it definitely be implemented next year? Could it even affect season tickets?
This meeting happened five months ago, and I haven’t noticed any further communication with fans. Has anyone heard anything more?


