rallyingmick
Member
Igor Thiago
Beeee lieveFab. Suggested tweak: "always believe in your goals'"
Beeee lieveFab. Suggested tweak: "always believe in your goals'"
Sorry mate, disagree there. Thought Fiorentina were a horrible team, typically Italian, looking for fouls everywhere and going down like they'd been shot. If Brugge win the final in Greece against Olympiakos then that would be massive and if Thiago scores even bigger. Club Brugge's last six home games they've won all 6, scoring 17 and conceding 2 so I think Brugge will go through comfortably.Will need to adjust to the pace of the premier league but he looked useful and a handful for defenders across the park.
Hoping Fiorentina finish the job on Wednesday however. Brugge were crap at the back
Thought Denis Odoi (ex-Fulham) was Brugge's best player and playing in midfield now.
He can have any number he wants imo.Might be in a small minority of one, but if he were to continue wearing 99 for Bees, I wouldn’t be wholly against it
He can wear any number he wishes must like any other player as long as they performMight be in a small minority of one, but if he were to continue wearing 99 for Bees, I wouldn’t be wholly against it
And we’ll look like genius’s yet again ?Sorry mate, disagree there. Thought Fiorentina were a horrible team, typically Italian, looking for fouls everywhere and going down like they'd been shot. If Brugge win the final in Greece against Olympiakos then that would be massive and if Thiago scores even bigger. Club Brugge's last six home games they've won all 6, scoring 17 and conceding 2 so I think Brugge will go through comfortably.
Well actually while we are at it.Sorry, do we actually have people here moaning about his shirt number!? ???
Well I think one thing we can all rely on is a balanced and patient assessment of him on here, Facebook and X. He's got about an hour if he's lucky.All the ingredients are there for Mr Thiago to be another big success story, I just hope some of those eulogising about him now give him the time to settle into this country, the teams style and the rigours of the PL. It's a big step especially for a forward.
Well I think one thing we can all rely on is a balanced and patient assessment of him on here, Facebook and X. He's got about an hour if he's lucky.
We’re unlikely to take the 9 off Schade so he probably will.He can have any number he wants imo.
99 will do.
He likes red balloonsMight be in a small minority of one, but if he were to continue wearing 99 for Bees, I wouldn’t be wholly against it
We bring back the 235 formationWhat happens if Toney doesn't get a move and decides to sign a new contract
I'll buy a big hat to eat and we have fantastic options on the benchWhat happens if Toney doesn't get a move and decides to sign a new contract
Completely disagree. His beard looked magnificent. The type of growth I can only dream of.Well actually while we are at it.
Didn't like the colour of his boots.
Thought his laces were done up wrong.
His beard needed a tidy up
He smiles to much.
it’s just all to much
Ps , I didn’t watch the game, I just like to moan ??
YES YES YES YES YES YESThi-ah-go, GO.
Always believe in your soul.
You've got the power to know,
You're indestructibleeeeeeee.
Always believing,
Thi-ah-go, GO.
Then we don't make Maupay permanent.What happens if Toney doesn't get a move and decides to sign a new contract
Just to be clear, a small number of posters who have watched Thiago play for a grand total of 8 seconds decided he wasn’t worth the money we were playing.In a week he’s gone from dogshit to the messiah
Ha!!Dare I say this lad has a touch of “Haaland” about him. It’s going to be a long summer. I want it to be August now, such is my excitement for next season.
…………..wow ……..that’s so flakey………..Might be in a small minority of one, but if he were to continue wearing 99 for Bees, I wouldn’t be wholly against it
HurrahI was just checking the stats from last nights game and couldnt see him in the line ups ,so I Googled the Geezer the BBC had up front for Brugge
Igor Thiago Nascimento Rodrigues (born 26 June 2001), known as Igor Thiago or just Thiago, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Belgian Pro League club Club Brugge. He will join Premier League club Brentford on 1 July 2024.
This is exactly how I feel. With strikers, the question is does he have a ‘trademark trait’ that suggests higher chance creation.I think that it is clear what his best qualities are, his strength and his speed. You can probably count on one hand the number of strikers in the league that are stronger than he is, and maybe one or two of them looks to be faster. Maybe hard to judge from the quality of competition he's up against, but that bodes very well for us in the long term. Other things can be taught easily enough.
My hope is that his trademark trait is that he is simply unrelenting. Always lurking, always in your face. Seems likely based on his reputation for pressingThis is exactly how I feel. With strikers, the question is does he have a ‘trademark trait’ that suggests higher chance creation.
With Ivan, he’s not the fastest, but technically brilliant. Wissa has the pace (and can be clinical), so as long as he excels in one area shot conversion, interplay can all be built on that
A Brazilian version of the original Donaldinho! I love him already… ?Can certainly see him becoming a fans favourite quickly. Watched part of the game last night and his work rate up top reminded me of a certain Clayton Donaldson.
His beard is 10/10 ?
Also he had a few tackles on him and got them all given as fouls by Oliver, Ivan gets noneFrom having watched one whole 90mins of him, don’t need this data nonsense…
My scout report vs Ivan. Might be a bit better in the air! Slightly quicker. Both press well. Both have a bastard streak in them. Ivan looks a bit more skilful. Took his chance well, though keeper should do better with the actual shot. Very happy and with better coaching could be a real asset. ? (99 is a silly number, but better then Joma)
He’s got more yellow cards than assists this seasonAlso he had a few tackles on him and got them all given as fouls by Oliver, Ivan gets none
My bold prediction is that some **** VAR will send him off next season.He’s got more yellow cards than assists this season![]()
In the games I watched he does seem rather nieve with his physicality. I am sure we can teach him the black arts of the Premier League.He’s got more yellow cards than assists this season![]()
"Typically Italian"? Christ, you are so out of date. I suppose it was Fiorentina who time wasted the rest of the game after their penalty equaliser too?Sorry mate, disagree there. Thought Fiorentina were a horrible team, typically Italian, looking for fouls everywhere and going down like they'd been shot. If Brugge win the final in Greece against Olympiakos then that would be massive and if Thiago scores even bigger. Club Brugge's last six home games they've won all 6, scoring 17 and conceding 2 so I think Brugge will go through comfortably.
That'll do for me. CD is one my favourite ever Bees players ?... his work rate up top reminded me of a certain Clayton Donaldson.