Igor Thiago

Igor Thiago

Will need to adjust to the pace of the premier league but he looked useful and a handful for defenders across the park.
Hoping Fiorentina finish the job on Wednesday however. Brugge were crap at the back
Thought Denis Odoi (ex-Fulham) was Brugge's best player and playing in midfield now.
 

Igor Thiago

Its a yes from me . Got the ability and physical presence . Ran his socks off all game , spesh the last 30 mins when they were down to 10 men and lead the line on his own .I was expecting him to be hooked for another defender when the the geezer got sent off . Linked play well and dropped deep at times, Has the self belief and confidence . Defended ala Toney . .I kept thinking a few months coaching with better players around him that actually pass to him and we may well have some thing special. Plus he's reasonably quick for a large lad
 

Igor Thiago

Will need to adjust to the pace of the premier league but he looked useful and a handful for defenders across the park.
Hoping Fiorentina finish the job on Wednesday however. Brugge were crap at the back
Thought Denis Odoi (ex-Fulham) was Brugge's best player and playing in midfield now.
Sorry mate, disagree there. Thought Fiorentina were a horrible team, typically Italian, looking for fouls everywhere and going down like they'd been shot. If Brugge win the final in Greece against Olympiakos then that would be massive and if Thiago scores even bigger. Club Brugge's last six home games they've won all 6, scoring 17 and conceding 2 so I think Brugge will go through comfortably.
 

Igor Thiago

Whoever makes it through will be an away tie as how's your luck a team from Athens likely now to make the final to be played in Athens! Although at the home of their rivals
 

Igor Thiago

Sorry mate, disagree there. Thought Fiorentina were a horrible team, typically Italian, looking for fouls everywhere and going down like they'd been shot. If Brugge win the final in Greece against Olympiakos then that would be massive and if Thiago scores even bigger. Club Brugge's last six home games they've won all 6, scoring 17 and conceding 2 so I think Brugge will go through comfortably.
And we’ll look like genius’s yet again ?
 

Igor Thiago

Sorry, do we actually have people here moaning about his shirt number!? ??‍♂️?
Well actually while we are at it.

Didn't like the colour of his boots.
Thought his laces were done up wrong.
His beard needed a tidy up
He smiles to much.

it’s just all to much

Ps , I didn’t watch the game, I just like to moan ??
 

Igor Thiago

All the ingredients are there for Mr Thiago to be another big success story, I just hope some of those eulogising about him now give him the time to settle into this country, the teams style and the rigours of the PL. It's a big step especially for a forward.
 

Igor Thiago

All the ingredients are there for Mr Thiago to be another big success story, I just hope some of those eulogising about him now give him the time to settle into this country, the teams style and the rigours of the PL. It's a big step especially for a forward.
Well I think one thing we can all rely on is a balanced and patient assessment of him on here, Facebook and X. He's got about an hour if he's lucky.
 

Igor Thiago

Well I think one thing we can all rely on is a balanced and patient assessment of him on here, Facebook and X. He's got about an hour if he's lucky.

You have more faith in the GPG Illuminati than I have ?.
 

Igor Thiago

What happens if Toney doesn't get a move and decides to sign a new contract
 

Igor Thiago

Well actually while we are at it.

Didn't like the colour of his boots.
Thought his laces were done up wrong.
His beard needed a tidy up
He smiles to much.

it’s just all to much

Ps , I didn’t watch the game, I just like to moan ??
Completely disagree. His beard looked magnificent. The type of growth I can only dream of.
 

Igor Thiago

I was just checking the stats from last nights game and couldnt see him in the line ups ,so I Googled the Geezer the BBC had up front for Brugge

Igor Thiago Nascimento Rodrigues (born 26 June 2001), known as Igor Thiago or just Thiago, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Belgian Pro League club Club Brugge. He will join Premier League club Brentford on 1 July 2024.
 

Igor Thiago

Thi-ah-go, GO.
Always believe in your soul.
You've got the power to know,
You're indestructibleeeeeeee.
Always believing,
Thi-ah-go, GO.
YES YES YES YES YES YES

As another poster said, make the second line end in Goals and this has to happen

Thi-ah-go, GO.
Always believe in your goals
You've got the power to know
You're indestructibleeeeeee.
Always believing,
Thi-ag-go, GO.
 

Igor Thiago

Thiago ,oh oh oh
Thiago oh oh oh
He comes from deep /dark ? Brazil
He fekcing scores at will
Thiago etc
 

Igor Thiago

In a week he’s gone from dogshit to the messiah
Just to be clear, a small number of posters who have watched Thiago play for a grand total of 8 seconds decided he wasn’t worth the money we were playing.

The rest of us laughed at these clowns and know we’re getting a very special player next season and we’ll be patient if he needs time to adjust.
 

Igor Thiago

Dare I say this lad has a touch of “Haaland” about him. It’s going to be a long summer. I want it to be August now, such is my excitement for next season.
 

Igor Thiago

Dare I say this lad has a touch of “Haaland” about him. It’s going to be a long summer. I want it to be August now, such is my excitement for next season.
Ha!!
Yeah!!
Having been wishing for this season to finish for the last 6 months, I now can't wait for next season to start!!! ??
 

Igor Thiago

Whether he'll be good or bad for us is beyond understanding at this point, but one thing that excites me about him is that he seems to make a lot of runs in behind. Quite the opposite from Ivan drops deeper a lot and doesn't really have the pace to get behind.
 

Igor Thiago

Igor Thiago

If we are comparing Thiago against Nico Gonzales on just the one game then I’m pleased we chose Thiago.
 

Igor Thiago

I think that it is clear what his best qualities are, his strength and his speed. You can probably count on one hand the number of strikers in the league that are stronger than he is, and maybe one or two of them looks to be faster. Maybe hard to judge from the quality of competition he's up against, but that bodes very well for us in the long term. Other things can be taught easily enough.
 

Igor Thiago

I think that it is clear what his best qualities are, his strength and his speed. You can probably count on one hand the number of strikers in the league that are stronger than he is, and maybe one or two of them looks to be faster. Maybe hard to judge from the quality of competition he's up against, but that bodes very well for us in the long term. Other things can be taught easily enough.
This is exactly how I feel. With strikers, the question is does he have a ‘trademark trait’ that suggests higher chance creation.

With Ivan, he’s not the fastest, but technically brilliant. Wissa has the pace (and can be clinical), so as long as he excels in one area shot conversion, interplay can all be built on that
 

Igor Thiago

This is exactly how I feel. With strikers, the question is does he have a ‘trademark trait’ that suggests higher chance creation.

With Ivan, he’s not the fastest, but technically brilliant. Wissa has the pace (and can be clinical), so as long as he excels in one area shot conversion, interplay can all be built on that
My hope is that his trademark trait is that he is simply unrelenting. Always lurking, always in your face. Seems likely based on his reputation for pressing
 

Igor Thiago

From having watched one whole 90mins of him, don’t need this data nonsense…
My scout report vs Ivan. Might be a bit better in the air! Slightly quicker. Both press well. Both have a bastard streak in them. Ivan looks a bit more skilful. Took his chance well, though keeper should do better with the actual shot. Very happy and with better coaching could be a real asset. ? (99 is a silly number, but better then Joma)
 

Igor Thiago

From having watched one whole 90mins of him, don’t need this data nonsense…
My scout report vs Ivan. Might be a bit better in the air! Slightly quicker. Both press well. Both have a bastard streak in them. Ivan looks a bit more skilful. Took his chance well, though keeper should do better with the actual shot. Very happy and with better coaching could be a real asset. ? (99 is a silly number, but better then Joma)
Also he had a few tackles on him and got them all given as fouls by Oliver, Ivan gets none
 

Igor Thiago

Sorry mate, disagree there. Thought Fiorentina were a horrible team, typically Italian, looking for fouls everywhere and going down like they'd been shot. If Brugge win the final in Greece against Olympiakos then that would be massive and if Thiago scores even bigger. Club Brugge's last six home games they've won all 6, scoring 17 and conceding 2 so I think Brugge will go through comfortably.
"Typically Italian"? Christ, you are so out of date. I suppose it was Fiorentina who time wasted the rest of the game after their penalty equaliser too?
 
Back
Top Bottom