Kevin O'Connor

Kevin O'Connor

No he doesn't... if he did he wouldn't be wasting his time in League 2


Yes he does, and doing that regularly and reliably is part of what makes him such a valuable player for us. It doesn't make him great but it does make him a far better midfielder than many others of recent memory who couldn't manage to do that.

:yes: Eddie Hutch and Jay Smith..... :shudder:
 

Kevin O'Connor

The mind boggles........

O'Connor out, Gerrard in????????:rolleyes:

KOC has hardly played this season for a reason that is unknown to me. Dependable, simple football with good positioning. What more can you ask for.:fishing:
 

Kevin O'Connor

The mind boggles........

O'Connor out, Gerrard in????????:rolleyes:

KOC has hardly played this season for a reason that is unknown to me. Dependable, simple football with good positioning. What more can you ask for.:fishing:
I second that:sorted:
 

Kevin O'Connor

Kevin O Connor should be applauded every time he steps out onto any pitch in Bees Colours. It is a travesty that he has gone from being the right back in two promotion chasing L1 sides (not to mention the cup runs) to a bit part player.
He is Bees through and through and is fast tracking himself into my top ten all time Bees legends. He has a class about him and I hope he goes onto play 500 games for Brentford as that loyalty to one club is so rare these days that it deserves total praise.

Could not help but note the two Bees players who turned out in support of Feltham Bees last week......Club Captain KOC and Luke Roddick!!!!!!

Case for the Skipper rests!

I will happily match Paul USA £150.00 and raise it by £100:D:D:D

I have also muted with Kevin (after I rigged the MOM award for him against Aldershot :sorted:) a Q&A Night in the PR with a couple of special Guests ;) and Kevin is well up for the idea later this year. I need to talk to the usual suspects (testimonial organising committee, his lovely wife and the two guests) and also to come up with a way to boost the Fund ie raffle, auction, tickets sales etc
 

Kevin O'Connor

Makes me laugh...

Has one half dsecent game against blue square opposition or whatever league there in and people think he's brilliant lets put it into perspective he isn't good enough for league 2 IMHO which is why AS doesn't play him, simple as that.

As I said he's an ok squad player who can fill in with injuries but i'm sticking with my guns and saying he simply doesn't contribute enough for me.

Hi Ray. :wave:
 

Kevin O'Connor

I give up!!

KOC in centre midfield it is then for me, cos he creates loads, gets all over the pitch , makes goals, goal line clearances he does the lot.

Reality check...he passes the ball 5 yards sideways..yes accurately too and you all think he's great..yes he's been a good servant for the club and in seasons gone by I thought he was okish BUT as a right back where he was pretty solid i'll give him that much.

And before anyone says he breaks up play and holds well in front of the midfield and thats what we need, think back just a few games ago where we had the meanest defence in ALL of the leagues this was without super KOC.

BUT if something amazing happens and he performs well then he will have my full support as I give all players in the red and white.

Tin hat on...im ready for the pro KOC followers!!!!!!



HAS HE GOT YOUR FULL SUPPORT YET ... RAY :sorted:
 

Kevin O'Connor

Reading the post match comments from AS, looks like he'll miss the game on sat :(
 

Kevin O'Connor

Good job Gary got run in yesterday...
 

Kevin O'Connor

Good job Gary got run in yesterday...

If KO is out saturday then I suspect Hunt will start. Good to see Smith back, but he was well out of touch with the pace of the game and in CM he could easily get overrun. Another hour on the right side will probably suit best for him if he plays saturday.
 

Kevin O'Connor

I'd rather have Newton at RW on Sat,we cant use this game as another chance for Smith to gain match fitness.Let us play a few friendlies using our fringe players especially for him to get fit
 

Kevin O'Connor

I'd rather have Newton at RW on Sat,we cant use this game as another chance for Smith to gain match fitness.Let us play a few friendlies using our fringe players especially for him to get fit

I agree. Personally I wouldn't have started him last night, but AS obviously felt he offered something different to what Barnet probably expected.
 

Kevin O'Connor

I'd rather have Newton at RW on Sat,we cant use this game as another chance for Smith to gain match fitness.Let us play a few friendlies using our fringe players especially for him to get fit

:imwith:
newton bean hunt wood, if KOC isn't back. hope it won't be too long though.
smith is good, but at this stage is probably more an impact sub in the last 20 minutes than a starter.
 

Kevin O'Connor

OK OK OK FELLA'S

I'll hold my hands up, and say he's been very impressive this season and has surprised me very much, fair play to him for his recent performances and I will be sad if he's missing from the line up come Saturday.
 

Kevin O'Connor

OK OK OK FELLA'S

I'll hold my hands up, and say he's been very impressive this season and has surprised me very much, fair play to him for his recent performances and I will be sad if he's missing from the line up come Saturday.

Fair play :sorted:
 

Kevin O'Connor

big piece in the Metro this morning about Kev. I know it's not going to be the most up to date source but nothing about him being out injured :shrug:
 

Kevin O'Connor

We are keeping the injury news underwraps...so not to give Wycombe any advantage of knowing what team we will put out on Saturday :suspect:

I heard that Hamer was a major doubt, and that Simon Brown will be in goal on Saturday. :fishing:
 

Kevin O'Connor

Simon Brown was bloody brilliant at home to Wycombe last season. No, actually he was total sh*t.
 

Kevin O'Connor

Kev will be fine im sure Andy only took him off as there were about 2 minutes to go and no time to fanny around
 

Kevin O'Connor

I like the look of Hunt from what i've seen so reckon he'll be an able replacement if KOC don't make it.

If he left Tuesday on crutches, i wouldn't expect him to make it really.
 

Kevin O'Connor

Rio left Fulham on crutches on the weekend and he played last night, Kev walked off the pitch looking a bit groggy from where I was but nothing that would suggest he needed crutches
 

Kevin O'Connor

Kevin O'Connor

Chronicle says he will have a fitness test on Saturday before the game..

The Chronicle know f*** all then as we were with him last night...:rolleyes:

Even he doesn't know what he's done but was on crutches last night...
 

Kevin O'Connor

The Chronicle know f*** all then as we were with him last night...:rolleyes:

Even he doesn't know what he's done but was on crutches last night...

Wind yer neck in. It's what Kev said to me as he left the ground on Tuesday. He said the crutches were just a precaution.
 

Kevin O'Connor

Chapman's sayings are everywhere :(

Didn't realise it was a Chapman saying. Twas a popular one from the football team I used to play for when one post-match beer too many would lead to some very strongly-voiced opinions.
 

Kevin O'Connor

I was having a bath with KOC last night, he was bringing some winnings back after my horse finished 5th, he says that he should be fine and that the crutches were there to fool that fool called Peter Taylor.
 

Kevin O'Connor

Any news on Kev?
I think he brings balance and stability to the team, something which will be crucial with these new kids running around who haven't been playing with us for the season.
Go out on a limb here - If Kev is playing we will win at Bradford.
 
Back
Top Bottom