Gee Bee said:Can the loan not be extended further? Other clubs are doing it.
West Ealing Bee said:Can't be many non-Welsh players who've played at the Millennium 3 times.
markbfc said:I think most of Arsenal's squad will have something to say about that!

North London Bee said:the Trolley would grace the Millennium Stadium in a Cup Final ?
Edmundo said:Well done Mac!
Bad marks to the Beeb - not only did they fail to mention the Bees, but they suggested that he had no experience - FFS it was his third appearance at the Millennium stadium ... not all the Manchester United players could say that!
But they also mentioned he lost all his appearances there. ineedtherapbee said:he would poor quality,although i did notice ronaldo after the match seemed to be asking triple mmm how he did that trick where he takes out the defender when theyre not actually on the pitch.
Greenholme Bee said:F*ck me, theres hope that I'll still make it now!
Streetboy said:OK trivia kings and stattos
is Mac the first ex-Bee/Brentord connected-player to play in the FA Cup Final???
let the head-scratching begin....
first offering - Steve Perryman?
Phoenixkeeper said:Bee H: I am with you on this in that i can never forgive McCammon for that miss at Loftus Road and cannot believe he now has a runners medal from the FA Cup.
We spent £100000 buying hmi, who knows how much in wages each week, and the one time he had the chance he messed it up. Well that and the open goal in injury time of the LDV Final against Port Vale.
Markybee said:He also had the same "QPR" stylie header v Stoke when he came on....![]()
Streetboy said:OK trivia kings and stattos
is Mac the first ex-Bee/Brentord connected-player to play in the FA Cup Final???
let the head-scratching begin....
first offering - Steve Perryman?
Lokster said:I think a quote from the Guardian sums it up:
"Had the physique that might have troubled United.Had the touch of a man in clown's shoes "
rofl rofl
"I haven't reached my potential in terms of scoring goals, but now I just need to push on and establish myself, and achieve what I know I'm capable of."