Mark McCammon

Mark McCammon

:eek:

Leave it out, let's hear no more talk of the trolley :nono:
 

Mark McCammon

scored, but thanks to Kev O'C.............................it didn't count!
 

Mark McCammon

Well he was seen in Tesco's at lunchtime....

i hope its in the east of london and not the west.............................

desperate times calls for desperate measures......................
 

Mark McCammon

'Calendar', the local TV News programme in Hull reported last night that Doncaster had agreed to allow Mark McCammon to join "a League 1 London side" as he wanted to return to the South.
Tell me it's Millwall or Orient PLEEEEASE.

he's been to millwall and they soon ****ed him off
 

Mark McCammon

Well he was seen in Tesco's at lunchtime....

Aah that's who it was!!! When I saw him shopping, I knew it was an ex-Brentford player who I had seen recently playing for someone else but I couldn't quite remember his name - thanks for that! :D
 

Mark McCammon

Aah that's who it was!!! When I saw him shopping, I knew it was an ex-Brentford player who I had seen recently playing for someone else but I couldn't quite remember his name - thanks for that! :D

NO!!!!!!.................................i thought speculation was to stop :rolleyes: ............ but this now seems to be the truth :( .....................but hang on its not on the OS yet so it can't be true :fishing: ..........so i can sit down now with a cuppa and relax........... :)
 

Mark McCammon

He's better than Willock :shrug:

I agree, he's a lot bigger ( in the height department...) than what I remembered him to be when he played for us, can't see what's wrong with him, at least he bloody scores, him and Jo could be a good partnership
 

Mark McCammon

NO!!!!!!.................................i thought speculation was to stop :rolleyes: ............ but this now seems to be the truth :( .....................but hang on its not on the OS yet so it can't be true :fishing: ..........so i can sit down now with a cuppa and relax........... :)

lol
 

Mark McCammon

I agree, he's a lot bigger ( in the height department...) than what I remembered him to be when he played for us, can't see what's wrong with him, at least he bloody scores, him and Jo could be a good partnership

28 years old. 30 goals. 1 more than Willock. This season - 2 goals - Same as Willock.

I guarantee he won't get 5 more all season, whoever he signs for.
 

Mark McCammon

I'd like Marky Mac back if only to have the chance to have a post game pint with his old man again, funny fella :D
 

Mark McCammon

He's injured according to sportinglife.com: "Striker Mark McCammon is still struggling with a neck injury sustained against Bolton," they report.

Here's to hoping anyway............
 

Mark McCammon

I don't think he'd want to come back after the treatment he got from some Brentford fans last time, I'm still not sure what he actually did wrong?

Always tried hard when I watched him play.
 

Mark McCammon

No chance this is gonna happen and hes not going to leave Doncaster to go anywhere else either.
 

Mark McCammon

I don't think he'd want to come back after the treatment he got from some Brentford fans last time, I'm still not sure what he actually did wrong?

Always tried hard when I watched him play.
To me he's just a bigger version of Willock.

Look at the end result not the effort or most of us would be playing.

Please God no
 

Mark McCammon

If this idiot comes anywhere near us I will not grace GP with my presence. That miss against the Ra ra's and the one at Cardiff always gives me the willies.
 

Mark McCammon

He's injured according to sportinglife.com: "Striker Mark McCammon is still struggling with a neck injury sustained against Bolton," they report.

Here's to hoping anyway............

looks like a long term injury that pain...
 

Mark McCammon

Well he was seen in Tesco's at lunchtime....

here's the latest pic from tesco's at Osterley................................ :fishing:

captured from cctv.................
 

Mark McCammon

I have it on good authority that both Trolley and Bahji are doing light training in ready for a summer season on the beach at Blackpool.

Winegum was lined up to partner them, but has been sent to the glue factory instead.
 

Mark McCammon

If this idiot comes anywhere near us I will not grace GP with my presence. That miss against the Ra ra's and the one at Cardiff always gives me the willies.

:imwith:

I will never forgive that bloke for his miss at QPR.:nono:
 

Mark McCammon

I have it on good authority that both Trolley and Bahji are doing light training in ready for a summer season on the beach at Blackpool.

Winegum was lined up to partner them, but has been sent to the glue factory instead.

yeh saw them the other day
 

Mark McCammon

Give the trolley his due... he can find the hole in the net! lol
 

Mark McCammon

That was him then that I saw at Kings Cross station in the week, just getting off the train from Doncaster.
 

Mark McCammon

Actually, I am very grateful. Just imagine if he had scored and therefore been a Brentford hero :banghead:

Better to have had him as a hero than to have had him as the Trolley! If he had got that goal we might have got some money for him too!
 

Mark McCammon

Super Mark McCammon

Where's Bee H? This'll impress him no end:
FORMER Millwall hitman Mark McCammon is in talks over a return to The Den.

And former top scorer Darren Byfield also wants to come back to work with manager Kenny Jackett.

The dynamic duo are not thought to be top of the boss’s shortlist.

But a source close to both players said: "That’s a Championship front pairing. They both want to come."

www.southlondonpress.co.uk/tn/Sport.cfm?id=9644
 

Mark McCammon

okay okay, I'll bite !

I still have nightmares of "that" miss at Laughatus Road by one of the worse players ever to be lucky enough to wear a Bees shirt - How "Super Mark "et Trolley ever made a living from the beautiful game is a) beyond me and b) ****ing annoying beyond belief ! :banghead:
 

Mark McCammon

Did we REALLY pay £100K for him. If so maybe that's why we managed to do such a good deal for Michael Turner as Curbishley must still have felt guilty over the robbery he perpetrated over Mccammon.
 

Mark McCammon

Did we REALLY pay £100K for him. If so maybe that's why we managed to do such a good deal for Michael Turner as Curbishley must still have felt guilty over the robbery he perpetrated over Mccammon.

Wasn't the fee payable in installments, so much per appearance and so much per goal up to something like £100,000?

I seem to remember that after a year or so, Noades tried to re-negotiate the initial agreement!! lol

whatever, I agree - it was a dreadful deal if any money was involved.

(although if I'm honest, I remember being quite impressed with him after his first game at northampton - not for long afterwards though!!)
 

Mark McCammon

the dynamic duo...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
 

Mark McCammon

think he has been offered another year by his current Championship placed side. :eek:
 

Mark McCammon

The last laugh is Mark's, he's been a professional footballer for ten years now. From what I saw of him on his last appearance at GP, he's turned into one. :fishing:
 

Mark McCammon

Exactly. He's done far more than 99% of Bees players from the last 5 years. We have had worse. ...doesn't excuse the Loftus Rd miss though.... Would have changed our lives :cry:
 

Mark McCammon

He will never be forgiven for that night at Loftus Road. Even if he pulled my family out of a burning house, i'd still blank him!
 
Back
Top Bottom