Mark McCammon

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

I heard that he got kicked of the coach?



but he still missed:D
 

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

Big bust up with Mark McGhee at half-time, I hear. Seriously bad career move by the Trolley as McGhee is the only manager that ever thought he was a footballer, so now he's well and truly buggered. I expect he got the train home!
 

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

Don't think McGhee comes out of this that well, papers reported that MM was actually on the bus when he told him he couldn't travel back with the team, sounds rather petty to me and humiliating to the trolley.

Feel sorry for MM, always liked his attitude at GP but his career has not really gone the way he would have hoped!
 

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

Wake up and smell the coffee McCammon. You are a complete waste of space as a footballer.

:sorted:
 

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

The Sun says he would have had to take the 20:15 back from Leeds, anyone see him on this?? It would have been the train I was on, If I hadn't left in disgust some hours before that is :rolleyes:
 

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

In any other profession, McGhee's handling of this would amount to constructive dismissal.. though it might depend on whether whatever McCammon did/said would amount to gross misconduct
 

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

3 goals in 27 appearances this season, another top notch return. Perhaps not a surprise that McGhee lost his rag. :rolleyes:
 

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

Brain-dead Bee said:
In any other profession, McGhee's handling of this would amount to constructive dismissal.. though it might depend on whether whatever McCammon did/said would amount to gross misconduct

But McCammon is employed as a striker (that means you have to score the odd goal now and then) so I would counter sue him under the trade descriptions act.


:sorted:
 

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

nocoat said:
The Sun says he would have had to take the 20:15 back from Leeds, anyone see him on this?? It would have been the train I was on, If I hadn't left in disgust some hours before that is :rolleyes:

If he had got this train, he probably would have got off pretty sharpish due to some anti Brighton and Trolley chanting by some GPG peeps :nono:
 

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

Think I saw MM being pushed around in Tesco's.
 

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

kojebee said:
Think I saw MM being pushed around in Tesco's.

:D
a)What was MM doing in Korea?

b)Tesco's are bloody taking over the world........ :rolleyes:
 

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

Beesnut said:
:D
a)What was MM doing in Korea?

b)Tesco's are bloody taking over the world........ :rolleyes:

Plenty of Tesco's in Korea. Tesco is in partnership with Samsung. "HOMEPLUS' Tesco-Samsung" is what it is known here.

The only way to get into the korean market in general, is through partnerships with korean companies. Koreans are very protective and patriotic towards their own companies. Very much... "BUY KOREAN FIRST! Are you a traitor?"

Another company which is successful here is "'Samsung' Renault". Nissan is in that partnership too, but the name has been dropped from the title (may be something to do with the anti-Japanese feelings here).
 

Mark McCammon

Re: MARK McCAMMON

kojebee said:
Think I saw MM being pushed around in Tesco's.

I saw him being pushed around ASDA in Wembley :D
 

Mark McCammon

"He wants me to go to a lower league team and I think I'm better than that," the 27-year-old said.

"I went on trial at Watford, got called back on the Friday and I felt a bit hard done by. I'm now back at Brighton and not in the squad."

The ex-Millwall man had called the BBC phone-in after host Ian Hart said he was not worth a place in the side.

(Fair play to the trolley! says markbfc)

McCammon fumed: "Until you kick a ball in professional football, you can't tell me I'm not good enough for this standard.
 

Mark McCammon

How about if we've seen you miskick a ball in professional football Mark?
 

Mark McCammon

Simon C said:
How about if we've seen you miskick a ball in professional football Mark?
He's forgiven purely for this goal against Swindon in 2002! rofl :sorted:
 

Mark McCammon

markbfc said:
"

McCammon fumed: "Until you kick a ball in professional football, you can't tell me I'm not good enough for this standard.

Bless him - I would like to see him say that to Mourhino.
 

Mark McCammon

Saw him play for Brighton v Southampton a couple of weeks back and he was crap.
 

Mark McCammon

He was rubbish and the only reason we liked him was because he was rubbish
 

Mark McCammon

He stuck to his guns on the radio and wasnt taking any stick!!!
 

Mark McCammon

He was gash. As a player, I could'nt fault his effort (although I ceratainly found fault with a number of his efforts), he was certainly trying.....

Also famous I believe for having a blade pulled on him down at the Millwall training ground? Its certainly the only cutting edge he has been near to in the last couple of years.

Anyway enough of the Tarbie routine.
 

Mark McCammon

Really sound chap by all accounts.. if he isn't please don't tell me cos that is how I remember him... only man who could pull off wearing a beret :)

Will always remember him for running like mad to the ball in the FA Cup final right near the end... me and about 15 other bees refusing to believe that our very own trolley was playing in THE game of the year lol
 

Mark McCammon

I met his ex girlfriend once on a bus and she told me quality story about the Trolly lol.....which I can't repeat from here as I have no lawyer :cry:
 

Mark McCammon

:imwith: 12 inches long but you can roll it up into a ball.
 

Mark McCammon

... but it's quite difficult to unstick once it's rolled up.
 

Mark McCammon

nocoat said:
Really sound chap by all accounts.. if he isn't please don't tell me cos that is how I remember him... only man who could pull off wearing a beret :)

i remember years back, Bee H and pandora telling me what a tw*t he was and how he used to lord it round the training ground, thinking he was better than everyone else??

so there's one bad account for you :wave:
 

Mark McCammon

Mr Tree said:
i remember years back, Bee H and pandora telling me what a tw*t he was and how he used to lord it round the training ground, thinking he was better than everyone else??

so there's one bad account for you :wave:
Doesn't sound like the Mark McCammon I knew. No doubt he wanted to act like a rude boy at times but he's one of the most pleasant people I've ever met. FACT.

He was crying at the end of play-off final in 2002 and they weren't fake tears either. :sorted:
 

Mark McCammon

fair enough. i now the Director never took a liking to the man :D these comments were made before the LDV final too (so maybe he was particularly lary in the early days)......
 

Mark McCammon

Mr Tree said:
fair enough. i now the Director never took a liking to the man :D these comments were made before the LDV final too (so maybe he was particularly lary in the early days)......

That's what I heard. Acted like he was the man when he first arrived but I think the spell out injured brought him back to earth. I met him once and he was fine.
 

Mark McCammon

The Prophet said:
I met his ex girlfriend once on a bus and she told me quality story about the Trolly lol.....which I can't repeat from here as I have no lawyer :cry:

Does it involve telephone calls and a "girl" named Sally?
 

Mark McCammon

'Calendar', the local TV News programme in Hull reported last night that Doncaster had agreed to allow Mark McCammon to join "a League 1 London side" as he wanted to return to the South.
Tell me it's Millwall or Orient PLEEEEASE.
 
Back
Top Bottom