
Brain-dead Bee said:In any other profession, McGhee's handling of this would amount to constructive dismissal.. though it might depend on whether whatever McCammon did/said would amount to gross misconduct
nocoat said:The Sun says he would have had to take the 20:15 back from Leeds, anyone see him on this?? It would have been the train I was on, If I hadn't left in disgust some hours before that is![]()

kojebee said:Think I saw MM being pushed around in Tesco's.
Beesnut said:![]()
a)What was MM doing in Korea?
b)Tesco's are bloody taking over the world........![]()
kojebee said:Think I saw MM being pushed around in Tesco's.
He's forgiven purely for this goal against Swindon in 2002! roflSimon C said:How about if we've seen you miskick a ball in professional football Mark?
markbfc said:"
McCammon fumed: "Until you kick a ball in professional football, you can't tell me I'm not good enough for this standard.
“All I hear on the radio is criticism, criticism, criticism and I’m fed up with it,” he criticised.
Hart, meanwhile, was back at work at an undertaker’s in Worthing yesterday
Jimbee said:Don't tell me, he's hung like a cocktail sausage.
nocoat said:Really sound chap by all accounts.. if he isn't please don't tell me cos that is how I remember him... only man who could pull off wearing a beret![]()

Doesn't sound like the Mark McCammon I knew. No doubt he wanted to act like a rude boy at times but he's one of the most pleasant people I've ever met. FACT.Mr Tree said:i remember years back, Bee H and pandora telling me what a tw*t he was and how he used to lord it round the training ground, thinking he was better than everyone else??
so there's one bad account for you![]()
Mr Tree said:fair enough. i now the Director never took a liking to the manthese comments were made before the LDV final too (so maybe he was particularly lary in the early days)......
come on, tell us that story!The Prophet said:
The Prophet said:I met his ex girlfriend once on a bus and she told me quality story about the Trolly lol.....which I can't repeat from here as I have no lawyer![]()