yes, ugly stuff. Unfortunately the comeback win on Sunday papered over what had been another wretched performance, full of errors, sloppy play and just bad baseball. Pretty much what they have been doing all season. To be honest I'm not sure how their crowds are holding up the way they are - this has been a terrible year for the Jays, especially in light of pre-season expectations. Though obviously they would strenuously deny it, it's hard to escape the conclusion that a few of the players are just waiting for the season to end. I fear it's going to be a long last 8 weeks for them - worse still, of the 56 games they have left, 33 are against AL East rivals. Their record against those teams is abysmal. In all probability, they will be bottom of the division from the first day of the season to the last, a humiliation which will be richly deserved, I'm afraid.