MotD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotD

Or you could just look at everyone else enjoying the moment rather than obsessing about minutiae…


No I completely ignored everything that was going on and just watched one fan on his red mobile phone because Im "obsessed"' with him.

You joker
 

MotD

Made my daughter's day seeing me jumping up and down like a mad thing in the top tier after the fourth goal! :)
 

MotD

Sausage armed knob in a shiny suit two sizes too small tries to laugh it all off. Fails, and looks like a sausage armed knob in a shiny suit two sizes too small who‘s stumbled arse backwards into a TV football pundit job.
To be fair If there was a GPG Oscars award for quote of the season, This is it :bounce::hat:..Hats off to Silly Hat ..?
 

MotD

Sausage armed knob in a shiny suit two sizes too small tries to laugh it all off. Fails, and looks like a sausage armed knob in a shiny suit two sizes too small who‘s stumbled arse backwards into a TV football pundit job.
Well done to Lineker for calling him out.
 

MotD

He looks like one of my generation, in which case you can understand the stunned look of complete incomprehension of what is happening.

I know who he is. Been going for donkeys years
 

MotD

I know who he is. Been going for donkeys years
I’m generally a glass half empty kind of guy but if this is how you react to BATTERING Chelsea you might as well just end it all. ?
 

MotD

I’m generally a glass half empty kind of guy but if this is how you react to BATTERING Chelsea you might as well just end it all. ?

on occasion the magnitude of the result or the goal can be truly overwhelming and one way to enjoy it is stunned silence!
 

MotD

on occasion the magnitude of the result or the goal can be truly overwhelming and one way to enjoy it is stunned silence!
Or he’s Agent Smith and we’re all in the matrix and none of this is real?
 

MotD

Why is anyone bothered what Richards said? He's hardly the greatest pundit in the world. If it was Johann Cruyff I might be bothered. He had his, relatively superficial view, and he's welcome to it.

However, in defence of him you could say we were not playing very well and now we are playing better which fits in with his view. He also said we were average which one could say for a few games was rather too positive.

Remember loads of our flock were explicitly, or implicitly, suggesting Frank should go a year ago. I'd suggest that is worthy of more examination.
 

MotD

Why is anyone bothered what Richards said? He's hardly the greatest pundit in the world. If it was Johann Cruyff I might be bothered. He had his, relatively superficial view, and he's welcome to it.

However, in defence of him you could say we were not playing very well and now we are playing better which fits in with his view. He also said we were average which one could say for a few games was rather too positive.

Remember loads of our flock were explicitly, or implicitly, suggesting Frank should go a year ago. I'd suggest that is worthy of more examination.
Hi Micah. Please f*** off. Thanks. ?
 

MotD

Last up again, the BBC just about grudgingly acknowledged we existed, although what should we expect after a routine win against a ‘relegated’ side
Saved the best 'til last.
 

MotD

Crap coverage again, EFL on Quest is a better programme.
 

MotD

After showing the Arsenal, Spurs and Man United games, they basically cut to adverts as they know that’s when 90% of the viewership switches off.

They showed our game after that because they had to, and gave it minimal time. Given the constraints applied, they can hardly analyse both teams in great depth. We weren’t that good yesterday anyway. At least they highlighted our long throw prowess and the quality of Eriksens delivery.

People say they prefer EFL on Quest, really? Adverts every five minutes, and even if you’re at the top of the Championship, most weeks you don’t even get a mention outside of the brief match highlights.
 

MotD

After showing the Arsenal, Spurs and Man United games, they basically cut to adverts as they know that’s when 90% of the viewership switches off.

They showed our game after that because they had to, and gave it minimal time. Given the constraints applied, they can hardly analyse both teams in great depth. We weren’t that good yesterday anyway. At least they highlighted our long throw prowess and the quality of Eriksens delivery.

People say they prefer EFL on Quest, really? Adverts every five minutes, and even if you’re at the top of the Championship, most weeks you don’t even get a mention outside of the brief match highlights.
Colin Murray is far better than any presenter on MOTD. They would have definitely picked up on the fact that Watford's late chance was offside and would have been ruled out anyway.
 

MotD

Colin Murray is far better than any presenter on MOTD. They would have definitely picked up on the fact that Watford's late chance was offside and would have been ruled out anyway.
Would it though??
The way VAR was operating yesterday, I'm not so sure....
 

MotD

Colin Murray is far better than any presenter on MOTD. They would have definitely picked up on the fact that Watford's late chance was offside and would have been ruled out anyway.
Colin Murray is great.

I am just saying I don’t think the lack of depth in the analysis on MOTD last night was due to poor presenting. Just time restraints. Which are even worse on the Quest show.
 

MotD

Was anyone else disappointed that it wasn't Jacqui Oatley commentating? I was looking forward to another rendition of "loser, loser, loser"...
............no thank you.............leave it to the men.................
 

MotD

With a smidgen of smugness I don't really care where we are in the MotD schedule, I bathe in the joy that our Bees are on the programme itself and every now and then they mention us amongst their faves. I enjoy looking for the fun when it is there ??
 

MotD

Just watched Motd. Yes they didn't talk about us much, but I thought Hughtons analysis of Watfords poor marking was good. Also some fantastic crowd shots of Bees fans after the winner.

Obviously it doesn't need saying that Dion Dublin's contribution was completely devoid of interest and insight.
 

MotD

Just watched Motd. Yes they didn't talk about us much, but I thought Hughtons analysis of Watfords poor marking was good. Also some fantastic crowd shots of Bees fans after the winner.

Obviously it doesn't need saying that Dion Dublin's contribution was completely devoid of interest and insight.
I think Dion said "if you put the ball in a good area and have someone who's willing to attack it, you stand a chance."

The kind of footballing insight that your average Joe punter doesn't appreciate.
 

MotD

Wondered whether Hughton would reference 'my old club...',but he didn't!
 

MotD

They never mentioned two Watford players offside for their great missed chance but I suppose it didn't fit the narrative. Mind you, considering the strange VAR decision for their equaliser it probably would've stood. Hughton was articulate and knowledgeable which is rare on MoTD.
 

MotD

.............. more kind words from the gang...............
Kind words and a notable mention about all of you at BCS, making it the place to be, I am so proud of you all???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom