Ruislip_Rich
Active member
Rico Henry
Cheer up you old git.... but i know what you are saying lolHow we changed after he went off ? Dom Thompson did OK but we're just not the same when Rico's not on the pitch
Cheer up you old git.... but i know what you are saying lolHow we changed after he went off ? Dom Thompson did OK but we're just not the same when Rico's not on the pitch
How we changed after he went off ? Dom Thompson did OK but we're just not the same when Rico's not on the pitch
Hate that phrase they throw out there. Would prefer to say hes just injured. Gets our hopes up that its nothing major and then we dont see them for the best part of a month plus.TF said that Rico had a 'minor injury'. Let's hope it's not like Pontus' one..
article in today's athletic
![]()
EFL transfer targets: Rico Henry, the Brentford full-back wise beyond his years
Ex-Walsall youngster Rico Henry is the best left-back in the Championship and the next must-have product off the Brentford production linetheathletic.com
Just keep repeating: Omar Richards is consistency ranked the highest left back in the Championship... Omar Richards is consistency ranked the highest left back in the Championship... forget about Rico Henry...I normally hate saying they are the best player in the league when it's one of our own players and I think we are biased. But for Henry it's true he's the best in the league by a country mile.
Just keep repeating: Omar Richards is consistency ranked the highest left back in the Championship... Omar Richards is consistency ranked the highest left back in the Championship... forget about Rico Henry...
I doubt they will have £20mill+ to throw at a LB.Nervously hearing Sam Allardyce being promised money to spend in January ......
It will depend on the offer and how desperate the club are for cash with the current covid affected climate.If we have the balls to knock back Arsenal for Raya multiple times in the summer, I just can’t see us selling anyone in January now we are now a serious contender for automatic promotion
I think any decision to sell a player in January is more likely to be based on how the offer compares to the money earned for being promoted to the Prem......every year......and whether their departure reduces our chances of promotion.It will depend on the offer and how desperate the club are for cash with the current covid affected climate.
I think any decision to sell a player in January is more likely to be based on how the offer compares to the money earned for being promoted to the Prem......every year......and whether their departure reduces our chances of promotion.
Until I see MBs luxury yacht parked up outside a pawn shop in West London, I am telling myself we are better positioned to survive Covid than most.
Like stay where he is.Seems to have gone from a player who was always injured to always being fit....he can do better than west brom
There are no Premier League games there any more, so I very much doubt it...I’d expect him to be playing at white hart lane next season as well!
There are no Premier League games there any more, so I very much doubt it...
Think he proved that not only is he PL class but would have improved Spurs tonight - Regulion not a patch on him aside from a good delivery for the goal which had we defended properly wouldnt have gone in.
I really think he would be top 6 PL if his final ball was better - I cant think of many better defensively even at the top clubsThat cross is what i would like to see Rico doing more of. Rico gets into good positions but wants to pull ut back and turn inside a lot.
I really think he would be top 6 PL if his final ball was better - I cant think of many better defensively even at the top clubs
Thought Rico had one of his toughest games this season last night.
Most of the threat from LT came down their right and there were a number of crosses/chances that made it into our box from there.
Seen plenty suggesting he'll start on Sunday, but would like to hope we can avoid the need for that so RH is ready for next Wednesday.
no one is leaving , worry not mateSurprisingly mortal last night. If you're going to have a sub par game good idea to have it while a transfer window is open. Still convinced he'll be the longest serving Bee capable of playing in the Prem who does so as a Brentford player.
His crossing does let him down at times but I think there's no doubt he will be playing Premiership football next year, with or without us.I wish he'd do something about his crossing. I'd have thought he'd work on it but if he does it doesn't show. The rest is great but that omission might determine whether he hits the Prem with another club.
I think that's his main weakness. The majority of Premier League full backs are attacking wing-backs and end product is the important measure. He's well-adjusted with our players around him but I think he'd have a problem adjusting to a side that demands accurate crosses from a full back.I wish he'd do something about his crossing. I'd have thought he'd work on it but if he does it doesn't show. The rest is great but that omission might determine whether he hits the Prem with another club.
I remember at least two good crosses were we should have scored, one being on the nail for Mbeumo in the first half and the other for Toney which he just missed the goal. There was a moment where Rico did found himself in a really good position to force the ball low into the six-yard box but skewed high missing every team player which I thought WTF, but that ball was eventually kept in play and we scored from it. He had a good game overall keeping Lowe and Roberts quiet most of the game. I do agree, however, he needs to improve on his final ball, but the question is; when can he practice this with all the games coming thick and thin with him playing every single league game since last season apart from one or maybe two games?Played really well so don’t want to dig him out.... but it’s that final ball again....
Got into lots of great positions but couldn’t find that killer pass/cross. Really should have scored in the first half but couldn’t find the finish.
Played really well so don’t want to dig him out.... but it’s that final ball again....
Got into lots of great positions but couldn’t find that killer pass/cross. Really should have scored in the first half but couldn’t find the finish.