Rico Henry
I think it was his right knee before. Either way it’s a massive overreaction to say he’s done for.If it’s true and it’s the same knee he did before (he was out for a year then), that’s him done for, I’m afraid.
I think it was his right knee before. Either way it’s a massive overreaction to say he’s done for.If it’s true and it’s the same knee he did before (he was out for a year then), that’s him done for, I’m afraid.
If it’s true and it’s the same knee he did before (he was out for a year then), that’s him done for, I’m afraid.
Yes. I did my ACL then walked home and carried on playing 5 a side for six months.Not had an ACL myself before but would you be able to walk after such an injury as rico was
By done for, I mean can you name a player who’s done the same ACL twice and come back to be the same player, especially someone with such tremendous quality and phenomenal pace. I think that’s asking something incredible. Hopefully it’s not true, or at least it’s the other knee.I think it was his right knee before. Either way it’s a massive overreaction to say he’s done for.
ACL injuries are notable for the fact it's often possible to walk, run or even continue playing straight after.Not had an ACL myself before but would you be able to walk after such an injury as rico was
Can you name a player that’s torn the same ACL twice? It’s very rare. So very little evidence to say it’s career ending.By done for, I mean can you name a player who’s done the same ACL twice and come back to be the same player, especially someone with such tremendous quality and phenomenal pace. I think that’s asking something incredible. Hopefully it’s not true, or at least it’s the other knee.
Ivan Toney got stretchered off after he didn't and played a couple of weeks later.Sergi Canos walked off the pitch at Nottingham Forest after he'd done his ACL.
I may be wrong, but didn’t Bradley Dack do his for the second time against us?Can you name a player that’s torn the same ACL twice? It’s very rare. So very little evidence to say it’s career ending.
ahh... i heard some tit on the radio saying if he did an ACL he wouldnt have been walking. Should know better than to listen to anyone on radio or tv these daysACL injuries are notable for the fact it's often possible to walk, run or even continue playing straight after.
Yes he did.I may be wrong, but didn’t Bradley Dack do his for the second time against us?
He did his left knee against us having previously done his right knee. According to Wikipedia anyway.I may be wrong, but didn’t Bradley Dack do his for the second time against us?
Okay. I just seemed to remember suggestions that it was a recurrence, but I’ve never checked up! ?He did his left knee against us having previously done his right knee. According to Wikipedia anyway.
Similar, but carried on playing 11 a side (missing the odd week or two ) when it would really swell up .... unfortunately not a a level to get it operated on!Yes. I did my ACL then walked home and carried on playing 5 a side for six months.

Sometimes they can't evaluate if there is swelling and that needs to go down.The fact that Thomas says they will evaluate it on Monday seems odd to me. They don’t have a doctor who would look at it on Sunday? The club’s lack of urgency suggests that maybe they don’t think it’s serious.
Thank you. There are massive gaps in my physiological acumen. Hoping for the best.Sometimes they can't evaluate if there is swelling and that needs to go down.
Well I’m glad your “he’s done for if it’s the same knee” post wasn’t based on any actual examples of that ever happening. What a relief!Okay. I just seemed to remember suggestions that it was a recurrence, but I’ve never checked up! ?
Scott Hogan?Can you name a player that’s torn the same ACL twice? It’s very rare. So very little evidence to say it’s career ending.
Not sure if it was the same one, but Callum Wilson has definitely had 2 ACL tears.Can you name a player that’s torn the same ACL twice? It’s very rare. So very little evidence to say it’s career ending.
Don’t know, he was out for a long time early on with us but did he do it again? Anyway if he did, it certainly didn’t end his career.Scott Hogan?
Different knees I think. But also proves that you can overcome it and play the best football of your career.Not sure if it was the same one, but Callum Wilson has definitely had 2 ACL tears.
Yeah. I think he did it twice whilst with us.Don’t know, he was out for a long time early on with us but did he do it again? Anyway if he did, it certainly didn’t end his career.
I’ve torn both my ACLs and am currently waiting for the operation on my left knee. I’m still running and am in know real pain day to day. It’s not one of those injuries that you’re really in agony about… it just feels abit strange when it first goes - lack of stability etc. The fact rico walked off the pitch means nothing unfortunatelyNot had an ACL myself before but would you be able to walk after such an injury as rico was
*noI’ve torn both my ACLs and am currently waiting for the operation on my left knee. I’m still running and am in know real pain day to day. It’s not one of those injuries that you’re really in agony about… it just feels abit strange when it first goes - lack of stability etc. The fact rico walked off the pitch means nothing unfortunately
I suspect TF will want to keep good news quiet and be equivocal about bad news so as to keep Dyche guessing about how we’ll set up on Saturday.Fingers crossed for good news today.
I doubt anything we do would change the way Dyche is going to set up...I suspect TF will want to keep good news quiet and be equivocal about bad news so as to keep Dyche guessing about how we’ll set up on Saturday.
Looked nasty and was surprised he didn't go off on the stretcher.
Yeah it did look like he was going / wanted to carry on.And i hope that regardless of some on here saying you can walk on an ACL tear etc, that our medical team would have taken no risks.
He looked at one point by the corner flag that he was debating running it off.![]()
Ffs
Am I right in thinking that this is not the same knee he did previously?Correct