Yeah he was brilliant: he normally is though

Was he injured just before the end? I noticed he ran straight off at the final whistle.
Better by the week. Absolutely bloody brilliant today. This from someone who offered constructive criticism earlier in the season!
Another good game from Rico. He injured himself as he twisted, slipped and fell awkwardly towards the end so hopefully he’s ok for Friday.
How was it TF referred to Rico on Saturday??
"Nasty bastard" or something similar?
Must admit I was a bit surprised......but liked it!!! lol
He definitely singled Rico out for praise, just can't remember exactly what he said...Was it him or someone else?
Rico, absolutely.....He's just so lightening fast even if he messes up he is quick enough to get back and cover. Thought him and Henrik were superb today.
Rico was excellent today. How does he jump so high? Won a load of headers I didn't think he had a chance with. Got forward so well too.. LB is my one worry in terms of cover as I think Thompson is way off his level..
If we had anyone who is even near Rico’s level as under study they would not be happy sitting on the bench or even getting into the match day squad..
Definitely the unsung hero in the team, apart from a couple of games this season when we have been losing, chasing the game he was substituted in the 80th minute, he has played every minute this season.
His contribution too the team this season is immense.
And this is the crux - he has finally had a full season with no injuries and it shows. Best fullback I have seen at Brentford - if Danny Rose can make a career at PL and England level there is no reason why Rico cant step up and flourish.

He's just so lightening fast even if he messes up he is quick enough to get back and cover. Thought him and Henrik were superb today.
I'd say left back is the only position in the squad where we dont have ready made cover. Rico adds so much going forwards and his pace and fitness is unbelievable.
We paid a lot of money for Thompson and he is an excellent prospect who wasn’t intended to really challenge Rico this season
We paid a lot of money for Thompson and he is an excellent prospect who wasn’t intended to really challenge Rico this season
Thought Rico was hugely impressive again. I have not seen a better left back in this division than Rico. A class act.
Consistent top performances.Thought Rico was hugely impressive again. I have not seen a better left back in this division than Rico. A class act.