NickThe(Half)Greek
Member
Rico Henry
Absolutely brilliant to see Rico back and sounding so positive. What a player he’s been for us and will continue to be for us. Welcome back Rico ?.
Agree.Brilliant to see Rico back today and what a player he is.
Neither. He’s had an hour playing well within what we are used to seeing from Rico. His match sharpness needs working on and that will come but for the next couple of games I’ll stick with KLP starting at left back with Rico coming on as a sub.The question is whether he will start either of the next two league games.
You might be right. You might not be. Sub mid week, starting next Sat for me. Two out of three ain't bad.Neither. He’s had an hour playing well within what we are used to seeing from Rico. His match sharpness needs working on and that will come but for the next couple of games I’ll stick with KLP starting at left back with Rico coming on as a sub.
Yep back in full time LB from next weekYou might be right. You might not be. Sub mid week, starting next Sat for me. Two out of three ain't bad.
Just gives us more options in the games we need them. Great to have him back. We really have missed him and Hickey.Good to see him back. looked very much like the old Rico which was great. Winced when he got clattered a few times but he got straight up each time as if to say no problem everybody.
I doubt he will start Tuesday but if he comes through any sub appearance then maybe he will start against Liverpool for an hours play. I can envisage playing KPL as let wing in the spaces left by TAA.........................
absolute nothing.How did the Ivan style video montage to welcome Rico back go down pre-match??
He was only injured. Not like he was banned after jeopardising his career and his club's safety through his own stupidity or anythingabsolute nothing.
The match report in the Times reported Rico Lewis coming on for Roeslev!From one of our fans on the BBC sport fans verdict page... Testing their lack of fact checking!
I would'nt swop our Rico for theirs.The match report in the Times reported Rico Lewis coming on for Roeslev!
The above thread is brilliant.Thats awesome. I love Rico.
Offered a real threat down the left when he came on.
A bit surprised he didn't get minutes at the end....
Might have made a difference for the first goal.....
KLP kept Salah quiet nearly all game, didn't look like we needed to disrupt the backline. I expect Rico gets his place back once/if Roerslev moves on and KLP goes RB. I semi expect to see Mads move on this week so I expect Rico to start v Palace.A bit surprised he didn't get minutes at the end....
Might have made a difference for the first goal.....
Regardless of whether Roerslev moves on we'll be much stronger with KLP at RB and Rico at LB. I know Rico is still getting up to speed but the sooner this change takes place the better.KLP kept Salah quiet nearly all game, didn't look like we needed to disrupt the backline. I expect Rico gets his place back once/if Roerslev moves on and KLP goes RB. I semi expect to see Mads move on this week so I expect Rico to start v Palace.
It seems an attractive proposition when we are chasing the game but would TF want to play two small fullbacks from the start?Regardless of whether Roerslev moves on we'll be much stronger with KLP at RB and Rico at LB. I know Rico is still getting up to speed but the sooner this change takes place the better.
As many times as he played at left wing back before he started playing there.How often has KLP played at right back or right wing back? I’m not quite sure why people are anticipating this switch?
Not as good as Match magazine reporting Benstead in goal for us v Crewe in 1995 when he had left two years earlier! I’m posting this for when historians view this post in 50 years time…The match report in the Times reported Rico Lewis coming on for Roeslev!
He's clearly a good full back and he's right footed. Would he be good at right full back? Hello? Anyone there?How often has KLP played at right back or right wing back? I’m not quite sure why people are anticipating this switch?
Played a few times as rwb for us but not manyHow often has KLP played at right back or right wing back? I’m not quite sure why people are anticipating this switch?
The word “inverted” isn’t in your vocabulary it seemsHe's clearly a good full back and he's right footed. Would he be good at right full back? Hello? Anyone there?
We don't ever play inverted full backs unless there is an injury crisis. You clearly don't pay much attention. I doubt there are any words in your vocabulary that aren't in mine.The word “inverted” isn’t in your vocabulary it seems
Yeah looks like he's mixed that and Liverpool... fair enoughHe did get against city
Quite liked Hickey as an inverted left-back for a while there. And obv KLP is kinda doing that at the moment.We don't ever play inverted full backs unless there is an injury crisis. You clearly don't pay much attention. I doubt there are any words in your vocabulary that aren't in mine.
That’s what I was just thinking!He did get against city
KLP fits the definition for sure, but Hickey's ambipedal and played most games for Bologna at LB so is he really 'inverted' per se?Quite liked Hickey as an inverted left-back for a while there. And obv KLP is kinda doing that at the moment.